You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Haunted Work-place 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunted Work-place 2

 

Unfortunately, I came to discover that not only the basement floor of where I work is haunted. If you read my other story, you already know that I work part-time filing at an attorney's office. It is newly built and there are near to zero explanations for the occurrences I experience there.

Just yesterday I was working with my grandma, brother, and mom alone like usual when a strange series of events happened. First everything was fine until about halfway through the day.

I was upstairs filing in the middle of one of the hallways, just out of view of my grandma's desk, which would be behind me to the right, when I heard somebody on the left log onto one of the computers and started typing. Then a printer went off. I knew my grandma hadn't printed out anything because she has a printer on her own desk and the printing sound came from my left. Also, I would have known if she was using a different printer because she wears a necklace that jingles when she walks, which I would have heard. I looked behind me through the reflection of a painting on the wall, being too scared to turn around, and saw nothing.

About an hour later I went in the bathroom and immediately got cold. When I was in front of the mirror, I saw for a second a shadow on the wall behind me and got chills up my spine. After that I went in the kitchen (from my other story, the layout of downstairs is the same as upstairs; stairs in between elevator and kitchen, bathrooms across from stairs, and the copy room is next to the bathrooms) to get a drink and I heard a crash come from the men's bathroom. I started panicking because I knew it wasn't my brother. He was downstairs filing with my mom.

Many strange things happen at my work-place. Another time I was working in the copy room when the lights flickered and a shadow darted past the door. These experiences are starting to creep me out, now knowing that not only the bottom floor, but the top floor also is haunted. If anyone has any advice as to how to stop this, it is appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by myronwilleatyou

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, myronwilleatyou, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KayWinds (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
myron...don't lie. I will use an EVP, not you.: (

LuckyPixie
myronwilleatyou (3 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
Thanks for the comments and advice.

I did check all the printers on the side where the noise came from and there was nothing there.

I will definitely try an EVP some time
Flint (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Myself, like the rest would love to know was there anything written on the paper from the printer. Hope it doesn't read GET OUT!

This ghost phenomenon may well start escalating by the sounds of it. It started down in the basement but it is now braving up stairs, it's even beginning to show itself. If you want it gone, get the house blessed by a catholic preist. Or just ignore it?

Cheers for the story.

Hope things work out for you.
signup (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Did you check the printer and what came out of the printer?
Could be a clue?
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
Would be quite freaky having to experience this all the time whilst working, I am also interested to know what was typed and printed. Have you asked anyone else that works there if they have ever seen or heard things out of the ordinary?. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
Did you see what was on the computer screen or what was printed? I would have looked. Still. It's crazy to have to work in places like that. I have been a mortician for years as well as a minister & working in the morgue was kind of spooky at times. You should take an EVP one time, don't ask any questions, just turn it on when you're alone & things are calm & pretty quiet & see if you can catch anything to share here. Keep us posted. Bless you & yours. MCL.
~LSD~

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: