You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Countless Nightmares And Touches

Real Ghost Stories

Countless Nightmares And Touches

 

It started right after I turned fourteen on December 9th, 2009.

I'd wake up feeling something cold and human-like rubbing my thigh. It scared me a bit but I've been able to see, feel, and hear spirits since I was a young child so I brushed it off as nothing. The next morning when I woke up, it was the same thing except slower, more sensual stroking of the inside of my thigh which was odd because I've never had that happen.

Over the next few weeks I was getting tingly cold feelings around my lower body like something was touching me, it always happened when I was staying still for a minute or two. Every morning when I woke up, there would be the same feeling but on a different part of my body... Neck, chest, hips, and the inside of my thighs are where it usually occurs.

One night, not too long ago, I woke up in the middle of the night to hear something at the bottom of my bed and then feel the same tingly, cold, sensual stroking on my body in various places from my thighs to my neck. I kicked at it, not wanting to scream in case I woke someone up and they thought I was crazy. I've also had countless nightmares about whatever has been touching me, nightmares that felt so real I would have thought they were if I didn't wake up in my own bed.

This has all been very recent, I am still fourteen... So tell me, could this possibly be an incubus? An incubus scares me, not so much because it's sexual, but because you can get addicted to it and it can drain your energy and life. Sensing whether or not it's an incubus is beyond my ability right now as I am still learning about what I can do in terms of spirits. What do you think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GothicWinter, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

MeganDear26 (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-25)
I would agree with SheWolf:) but I hope everything will be better for you I always sleep with my Bible every night I feel protecting me I always pray to God so I know he is watching over me that nothing can hurt me 😊
ralu4michael (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
well, he may be a past life lover of yours who still wants you... I'm just saying that, you believe what you want! Michael thinks:
"He can't be your soulmate... Normally, he's ask you first and he does it only if you approve... He's being jealous and selfish... If you want him to go, pray to God, imagine it will go and visualize it three times/day... He may disappear then..."
Pattydole70 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-30)
Every night before sleeping visualize your guardian angels, ancestors and or spirit guides there protecting you. Surround your self with what ever colors of light that represent peace, love and protection for you. If you fill your space with love, peace and protection instead of fear and aggitation then this spirit can not dwell there.
ghosthunterX (3 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-15)
i believe it's a lust demon, its the same incubus but far more dangerous. It can rape someone if that person is to weak or too afraid and it will make that person give a birth but the baby is not a human but a black demon 😐
Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
Succubussed 155 posts: This person has the experince to tell you what they are on about,

Point made that deny any being attention be it spirit, Human or animal it will get bored and leave you alone.

These thing feed off of your emotion and attention so cut off its attention source and it leaves.

Hope you are ok and things are going fine best of luck.

~Shadead.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Eh? I haven't encounter this entity before, well I don't usually sleep alone at night, maybe that's the solution, don't sleep alone:D/ anyway I don't think it will drain your life force maybe it will drain something else:X lol kidding... Hmmm... Arghh... I don't know what to say! Anyway do take care, and try my suggestion, don't sleep alone... Jyanee:p

-Aya Love Yoite
Nabari no ou
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
What you describe sounds like it might be an Incubus. There is a danger of becoming addicted to the pleasure of the touches, but according to my experience (7 years of it) and the experiences of others that I have spoken with who have this same thing happen to them, the idea that they will drain your energy and life is based on myth and superstition.

If that were true, I would have been drained a long time ago.

Very little of what you read on the Internet or in books was written by anyone who actually experienced this, so what you get from those sources will mostly be garbage. It would be like being told of the dangers of flying in a plane from someone who had never even seen one.

A lot of the comments that you will get here (and have already gotten) will be based on the same rumors and myth and superstition. Although most of the people on this site who comment on this sort of story mean well, the majority of them don't know what the hell they are talking about.

I personally think that you are far too young to risk an addiction to this sort of pleasure, but it is your choice. If you want it to stop, the best thing you can do is to give this Being the "cold shoulder".

Don't speak to it, don't cooperate with it, and when you are in bed, lie in a position that doesn't result in the strong touching feeling (these Beings seem to prefer us Humans on our backs, so you might want to lie on your side.). If it touches you and you don't want it to, try to think of other things, or read a book or watch TV. Do not rebuke it or acknowledge its presence, because every time you turn your attentio0n to one of these Beings, it creates a little wider pathway between you and them.

If you follow the ill-informed advice of some of the people on this site, you will be focusing all of your attention on the existence of this Being, and believe me, I have some experience with this sort of thing, and one thing these Beings absolutely love is Human attention.

If you deny it your attention it will leave. To my knowledge, nothing else works.
SheWolf (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
It might be an Incubus. Whenever it touches you again, (this is very hard) DONT be scared. The incubus will feed off negative energy as well, such as fear, sadness, anger etc. Just be strong, imagine the Lord (even if your not Christian, it helps) covering this creature with light and sending it back to where it came. Do not give in to it, it may try to touch you "down there" or try to have sex with you. Fight it and never give in, it wants you to, but dont.

Im assuming your Christian, if your not, you don't have to read the Bible and pray to God, but it elps even if your not.

Create a salt barrier around your home (sprinkle salt around your house/property, and on windowsills and door entrances). Keep the Bible with you when you sleep. Burn "sage smudge sticks" they should work well, burn them around your house, especially in corners or places where the energy is off or negative (im not sure if you can feel it, but I could even when I was younger than you), you can also say prayers or read psalms or hold the Bible as you smudge the house. Pray. Pray when your sad, mad, scared, when you feel it etc, the more you do it the more this entity will realise its getting weakend.

And remember, God will help you. I hope I helped you a bit too. 😊
GothicWinter (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
It's not sleep paralysis, I can still move if I kicked at it, obviously.
Azara_Death (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
That's Not Sleep Paralysis, It Happens While Shes Laying Still. She Can Move Still. And If Theres Sleep Paralysis, She Can't Feel Anything.
Flint (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
Its sounds like a classic case of Sleep paralysis. It's an phenomenon that has been around for hundred s of years, there cases going back many years in almost every culture. I myself experienced it once when I saw two Alien beings standing over my bed, It scared the life out of myself but I was lucky that I knew what it was at the time other wise I would have thought I was mad. You can find Sleep parylise documentaries on you tube.

Hope this helps?

FLINT
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
try sleeping with a bowl of white vinegar mixed with salt next to your bed. Google psalms 91 and 71 and say them out loud three times before you go to bed. If you need more help than that PM me.

New comments for this story have been disabled