You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lights Have Voices

Real Ghost Stories

Lights Have Voices

 

It had all started when I was all alone in my room, I was happily reading my book when I heard someone called my name, and I ran over to see if it was my parents. It called me 3 times, saying "Valencia,Valencia,Valencia!" (note: not my Real name).

That's when I realized, my parents had gone to buy food and I was all alone. Where had the voice come from, I don't know. Then I heard a small laugh behind me, "ha-ha..." just like a little girl, then I felt a presence behind me, a cold eerie presence, but was also above me. I ran straight to my room and hoped what had happened was just my imagination. I turned back and saw nothing just the light from the Chandelier.

When I had got to my room, I put my music to full volume and forced my eyes closed, the last thing I saw was light. I woke up at 10am the next morning, I had avoided that area with the light at all costs, and told my parents everything, they simply said "don't worry it was just your imagination" but I know what I heard and I know it came from that spot in the hallway, where that voice came from the light hanging on the ceiling.

That was 2 years ago from now, and every time I passed that light I always received the odd feeling that someone was watching me and always had a cold shiver down my spine and ran to my destination. Because I know something is there, and I have a feeling that what happened isn't the last I'll see of it.

(Happened on July 13Th 2008 at around 10PM - 1AM)

Other hauntings by Valencia_Rose

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Valencia_Rose, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Maybe the chandelier has a high EMF coming from it. Look up on line EMF readings in association with the feeling of being watched along with other eerie physical feelings. This could be what you are experiencing. Or it could be something else. But try to rule that theory out, so then you can know for sure what you are dealing with. It could be nothing. I'm not doubting what you experienced, things like what happened to you do happen with high EMF areas in areas, houses building & even just out side from a live line under ground. Hope this helps a bit. Bless you & yours. MCL>
~LSD~
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
you say its a chandalier how old is it it may be that there is an entity atached to the object haunted objects are quite common
MyChaoticPeace (1 stories) (108 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Have there been any other small occurrences? Maybe nothing as distinctive but anything like, an odd sound you can't place, or shadows that don't make sense?

Since then have your parents noticed anything at all?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: