You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Grandparent's House 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Grandparent's House 2

 

Just to let everyone know we know the history of the property. Before the house was built it was a landfill. We think that someone might have thrown a body into the landfill but we don't know for sure. We are trying to bring in a psychic to explain why the house is haunted. Anyways I might as well get to more stories of what has happened at my grandparents' house.

There was a drum set that was in the toy bedroom, (we call it this because it's full of toys), and my grandma said that sometimes at night she would hear someone playing the drum set. Yet when she would go downstairs to yell at my dad and my uncle they would both be sound asleep. This happened all the time until they finally got rid of the drum set. My dad and my uncle both swear that they never played with it at night.

Once my dad was sleeping in the clown bedroom, (we call it this because there is a giant painting of a clown on the wall), and he woke up but shut his eyes again to go back to sleep. Then he felt hair dangling on his face. My dad just laid there and didn't open his eyes. Then he felt someone kiss him on the forehead. Now my dad was really scared and decided to throw a punch. So he threw his arm out and felt his fist hit nothing. He opened his eyes and nobody was there. He looked at the clock and it was seven o'clock so he knew everyone was either at school or at work. He then hurried and took a quick shower and left the house to go to school, (he had college classes at eight instead of his other siblings).

This next story happened about three years ago and it proved that whatever was in the house was intelligent. My uncle and his son were in the Indian room, (we call it this because it is filled with Indian stuff), and they were trying to communicate with the ghosts. My uncle asked the ghost to give them a sign that they were there. They both heard a loud breath behind my cousin and asked if my uncle did it. Realizing neither one made the breath they darted upstairs.

Thanks for reading my stories I will post more stories about my grandparent's house in the future. Let me know if you think you know what's going on.

Other hauntings by guy48

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, guy48, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
*Chuckles* I was laugh about your dad punch at nothing like if I was thre That was funny I know scary though sound like a good spirit try to kiss your dad on the forehead. You sure have a lots of ghost stories in your grandparent's home. Great story and Keep it up you doing good.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
Would love to hear what psychic has to say about the home sounds quite interesting. I think the experience your dad had needs to be investigated more, it sounds as if though there is more that needs to be explained.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
Would love to know what the psychic thinks is going on be sure you test them on what you know has happened ect to make sure there not a phoney baloney and then yeah try rest the spirit if you can.

Loved the stories and well written, Best of luck and best wishes.

~Shadead.
Psychicfamiliymoments (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
Just one question, WHY DO YOU HAVE A BEDROOM WITH A CLOWN PAINTED ON THE WALL?!?!?!?!
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Thats horrible someone would dump a body in a landfill. Ask whoever it is to be at peace or light a candle and pray for his/her soul to be at peace, Katherine ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
I like the stories you have 😁 I love the fact that you have a clown room, I know I said that before, lol! But I think it's friggin cool. Yeah, for sure post more! Bless you & yours. MCL>
~LSD~
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Ooohhh, you'll have to update us on what you find, and what the psychic says when you get ahold of one. I would love to know if, say 40 feet below your house, is some poor hapless victim, rest their soul if it is.

Good luck, and happy hunting. 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: