You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Dream

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Dream

 

My name is Madyson. Here is my story.

I was asleep and having the strangest dream... I was in a room. The door was locked with chains, the window was boarded shut, and the light bulb was smashed. I sat up and looked around. There was 10 people sitting around me with there heads down and there eyes shut.

The people were: My mother, My boyfriend, My grandma, My cousin Sam and Justin, My best friends Ashley, Cassie, and Emily, My dad, And my grandpa. I tapped my mother and said "Mom you alright?" She looked up and her eyes were a dark color of blood. I got scared and stood up. Then my sisters walk up and grab my hands. Whitney bit right in the middle of my pointer finger and my thumb, and so did Taylor. I screamed and they stopped, that's when I woke up.

My hand hurt so I turn on the light and the bites marks are there for a second then they vanish. Ever since strange things have been happening. A few days after at school I looked out the window for a few minutes. When I looked back at the board I saw something run out of the room, but no one else saw it even though a few were watching the door. A week after that I was in my room about to go to sleep and the closet door was shut. When I closed my eyes something whispered "Madyson" I opened my eyes and saw a black figure run out of the room and the closet door was open.

But most creepy, I was outside and I looked over and saw a black figure. I stood up and it disappeared. The next day a girl that had punched me got hit by a car (she lived). I told my mom and she said she's been seeing it too. I have more stories but I have to go now.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Dakota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BlueFyre11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
OK so basic run down for help with this I feel its your dreams manifesting into real activity EG, Similiar to Poltergist activity with stress and such,

If you are having stress with family or that try resolve that stress and see if this help failing this I advise you pray a prayer of pretection relevant to your faith.

After that if it fails consult your Faith Base like your local church or relevant point of contact and ask for your house to be blessed and purified if possible this should stop the dream OH invest in a dream catcher to bring foward positive dreams too.

~Shadead.
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
That part of your hand has very concentrated amount of nerve endings. Consequently, it is more sensitive.

So you could see the impression of bite marks on your hands, and they would vanish in just a minute or so? If you have a camera, keep it near you when you sleep..., these pictures may be a sign of physical evidence.

If this happens again, you're more likely to get help from the church, a minister, a pastor, a priest, or just another believer.

I've seen videos where a young girl was being terrorized by some invisible spirit. I could see the bite marks appear just as they happened.

If your family doesn't attend church, ask some of your friends who do. You should ask for a phone number, and name of the person you are calling for help.
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
the dream could be your mind making up a story that doesn't make much sense but your sub conscience is thinking about those people. Meaning the bite marks could have come from an entity, but the dream has nothing to do with it.
That's pretty scary. Think of more ideas of how and where an entity could have come from.
Good luck
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
The best advice I can give you, ->PRAY.
This is all very strange and I'm sure it must frighten you, but try not to be afraid, stand up for yourself and tell them they cannot and will not harm you.
Negative beings feed of negativity, believe me, I know. I don't know what your beliefs might me but if you believe in a God ask him to protect you, ask your guardian angel to keep you safe, if you have a another dream like this, try to keep yourself under control and confront whatever may come. If it makes you feel safer put a cross or rosary under your pillow, It will also be good if you choose to say an Our father before bed, that's what helped me sleep better. It'll give you peace of mind and will protect you from malign entities.

Thanks for sharing your story,I'll be looking forward to read your next one.-Blessing ❤
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
wow very strange. No wring word that's flat out weird. What your seeing isn't good. Have you ever used a ouija board? Be careful and to ward it off. Sprinkle holy water around your bed and pray for protection before bed. Be careful, Katherine.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: