You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Need Answers, Was I Violated By Incubi?

Real Ghost Stories

Need Answers, Was I Violated By Incubi?

 

My very first "demon attack" occurred when I was a 22 year old college student. Until today, I have no idea what really happened on that day, and I would really appreciate feedback.

To start with, I am not someone who is religious or spiritual. I do not practice religion much, and therefore, it only makes sense to not believe in ghosts/demons/spirits or any other unseen entities. My mom on the other hand, is very religious, spiritual and has throughout her life been attacked/disturbed by various unseen forces. Growing up, I somehow drew a line connecting spirituality and susceptibility to spirit/demonic attacks. I therefore drew up high walls to block everything out, good or evil.

During my final two years in college, I was renting a tiny room in this double storey terrace house. This house was walking distance to college and it was comfortable, i.e. There were absolutely no disturbances.

This incident occurred during my final semester in college. I was a third year student, and the final semester had just ended, we were given a short break (10-12 days) to prepare for final exams. It was admittedly a stressful period, too much to do, too little time, and what was worse was that I was also participating in this inter-college biotechnology quiz. The quiz was held at a different college and went on from 8am to 11pm for three consecutive days.

This incident I am about to share occurred on the day after the quiz ended. Although I was exhausted mentally from that rigorous routine, I had no choice but to start some serious studying. At about 3pm, I decided to walk to a nearby store to get some candy to munch on hoping it would keep me awake. I struggled to keep awake, and eventually I gave in to a nap at about 4 pm. I climbed into bed and slept on my side as I usually do.

I usually sleep with three pillows, one for my head, one to hug, and another between my legs. So as I was asleep, I had a dream that I was walking with a few friends, and one of them was having her arm around my shoulder. As time went by, I felt her arm growing heavier, and I was trying to tell her that she was hurting me and attempting to move away from her. And at the same time, I began to feel invaded (down below), I actually felt something entering me down there... That was when I snapped out of my sleep, I realized it was not a dream, there was no friends arm, but instead I was being pressed down on my shoulders and upper back.

The pressure got too heavy that left me struggling to break free. At this point my mind was already wide awake, and I was trying to push off the pressure. I grew very afraid of the pressure, the violation, my inability to break free that I grabbed my pendant around my neck (a source of comfort) and uttered a prayer. Instantly, the pressure eased, and I heard a deep throaty growl behind my neck, the hairs at the back of my neck stood up and I leapt up and sat on my bed for a while.

I was terrified, but at the same time trying to find a reasonable explanation for what I had just heard. I waited for a while to listen for any drilling or motors, but there was nothing. Needless to say, I jumped out of bed, grabbed my phone, and called my mom to tell her I was coming home. I took the next train back home. Needless to say I moved back home and did not spend time in that room again.

I did not go into any of the sexual details when I related this story to my mom. In fact I ignore that part of it. However, now, three years later, I recently found out that a cousin of mine had been victim to a series of attacks while she was asleep... At first she did not pay much attention to it, but when it began to become more frequent, she decided to get some help about it. So eventually we met up, and we talked, and only then I found out that she had been having similar sexual attacks. Hers however were more serious, for instance she saw gleaming "eyes" above her face in the dark one time when she was awoken from her sleep, and she also did hear the being growl at her one other time. I was shocked to her that she went through the same thing I did. She did some research online and found out that the term used to describe such creatures was Incubi.

My cousin did seek help from a Muslim religious man. I have to say at this point that we are Hindu; however my family constantly promotes the idea that God is one Supreme Being and all religions pray to one God. Well anyways, this man blessed a whole bottle of water, reciting Quranic verses and blessing it. And she had to drink the water, and also add some of it to her bath water... And she had to do this for some time. He also mentioned that these attacks were perpetrated by Syaitan or demon, and it had latched on to her when she was walking about in the evening, at 6-7pm, while she was having her menses. And it was true indeed, that the first attack occurred while she has having her menses.

She has so far been demon free. However this occurrence has intrigued me, and I do hope for possible explanations from anyone who has knowledge on matters like these. Any feedback is welcome, I have a very open mind and all I am looking for is some answers.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SillyLilGee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

ShadowDancer (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-30)
excuse me but I have a question well it is more or less a request if you don't mind
SillyLilGee (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback.

Succubussed: I do experience SP every now and then. This happens when I sleep on my back, and usually when I am too tired. I think sleeping on my back reduces my ability to breathe or causes poor blood circulation, so much that my body sends various signals to my brain to wake me up.

These signals come in the form of scary nightmares. My nightmares are usually about scary ghosts, geckos (I have this weird fear of geckos), and elephants-things that I am naturally afraid of.

Like this one time, I had a nightmare that the ceiling above me was covered with life geckos, I tried to move but was paralysed-and then I suddenly managed to break free-to find myself asleep on my back. I adjusted my position and fell asleep again with no problem.

But this particular experience occurred when I was asleep on my side. And the thing that scared me the most was the growling sound that I heard... I wonder if there anyone else hears noises while experiencing SP. 😳

BadJuuJuu-I can't deny that my exhaustion could have contributed to the whole episode.

Anita1-I hope the attacks are gone for good.

Trudy82- I am glad that you find that particularly interesting. Women from the Asian region do tend to hear old wives tales about spirits and demons attacking women particularly when they are menstruating. Something about the smell of blood that will supposedly attract dark entities.

Pregnant women will also be advised by elders to carry rusty nails with them to ward of evil spirits who will try to steal the foetus that they carry.

And women who are in confinement after child birth are not allowed to leave the house for 40 days. Once again because of the blood thirsty spirits/demons.

Many people also do not carry meat (cooked or raw) after dark (even in cars), and if they do, they carry the meat alongside some charcoal or nails to ward off evil spirits. Besides that, newborns will only be placed in a crib that has a broom underneath it. Are these merely old wives tales? I can't quite say 🤔
Lost (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
A dementor... And air humping black cats... Really?

A Rosary will do little more for you than give you something to hold on to while it has its way with you unless you are completely devout.

Legends about incubus say that they can father children called cambion. Look a bit further back to aurtherian legend... Not the disney version which I honestly thing that disney and harry potter is the vast extent of your knowledge on such things but try going to a library and look for a book on medievel or aurtherinan legends.

There are many variations of this type of entity.
Trudy82 (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-26)
Wow... Why during her menses? I am very curious why there is a connection with menses. That's very interesting. Is that a time when women are more susceptible or something? Hmm...
blizzard43 (40 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
lost youretalking about dementor from harry potter but realy dude that is a demon incubis there's a diference a demon incubus can't get you with a rosary anything else it can a human incubes stands on top of you corners (only two end corners at bottem) and looks like a black cat with a hunch a humps not you but the air in front of you and youre bed starts shaking
anita1 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
my attacks started 6yrs ago while living in a rented house id been there only a month it would pin me down I would feel hands around my neck like I was being choked, it happened every 4 to 6 weeks until I moved, AS I moved a few times since then, I got this house and 2 years after being here an attack happened I knew what it was,, I have had the house blessd. AND TRUST ME THEY DONT JUST ATTACK YOU WHEN YOU SLEEP ALONE! Mine loves it more when my boyfriend stays over so much so I have stopped wearing red underwear I have not had an attack for 3 months now
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Don't sleep alone 😊 another theory of mine, Incubi only attack those who sleep alone...;)

-AYA Love YOiTE
Lost (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Does not sound like an incubus. An incubus attatches itself to a person, draining hope, life and health from them. Appearing seemingly in the victims dreams when they attack so to speak, they usually try to father a child.

If you are truely experiencing a demonic attack a religious defense will only completely work if you are devout and have faith, simply having the holy water may stop things for a bit but not indefinately.

If the attacks persist and only happen while asleep or in your bed make a small linen bag with salt and a little bit of cemetary soil (only if the ground has been consecrated, ask the priest who resides over the church) and place it under your mattress. If you stop eating and begin to lose weight and begin alienating people close to you good chance is an incubus... If not it is another type of demon and he is trying to break your will so you can be possessed. Sexual attacks from demons are a way for them to demoralize they'r quarry. It gives the victim a sense of helplessness and when they have broken you to that point your defense is gone and they take what's left of you.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Maybe, due to the stress of your schedule at that time, something negative was drawn to you. As your case was a one-time incident, and no harm came of it, I wouldn't worry any more about it.
Whatever the situation may have been for your cousin, it's good to hear she hasn't had any more trouble from it.
Sar-osity (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
I don't think it was SP, because you were still able to move your arms to grab the pendant that was around your neck, most people experiencing SP tend to not be able to move at all. I can't say exactly what it was that happened to you, it may or may not have been an Incubus. I don't know much about them so I don't know what to advice you. But either way, I'm sorry you and your cousin went through that.

Sar-osity. ❤
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
I think that from your description, what you (and maybe your cousin) experienced might have experienced is something known as "Sleep Paralysis".

If you google it, you will find a wealth of information that may help you answer some of your questions.
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Thank you for confiding your account, it was really one of the most interesting on this topic I've read as of yet. I really wouldn't know what to advice you, since all I know about this creatures is what is mostly popular believe which is judging by the fear and violation you felt, these disturbing events, as some stories have told may be the work of some sort of malign entities which in folkore are the supposed Incubi/Sucubi. But then again the experiences vary and I think there is still a lot yet to know about this beings as some are known not to cause any harm and live in harmony with their human partners. To me I really don't know what to think since I've never experienced such a thing, and I am sorry you had to go through that, I don't know why this entity targeted you or your cousin or the victims that they do, other than for the obvious sexual means. But if it violated in that way whatever it was, it had not right and It was not good. Remember that there is a lot things out there we can't explain, the good,the bad and the in between, but just as those things exist, so does God. And he'll always protect you if you ever need him to whatever your beliefs might be.
Well hopefully someone more knowledgable than me in this phenomenon can give you some better and detailed answers, Untill then Take care & God Bless.:]
Suly❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
http://www.demonbuster.com/

Check this site out if you are open to it & want this to end. Bless you & yours.

Butterflygreen[at]AIM.com

~LSD~
Flint (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Hi
Scary stuff that demon attack. These sleep attacks you and your cousin encounter seem to be happening on a large scale around the globe every day. I think it is a phenomenon that needs serious study. I personally know three people who have told myself in confidence about these midnight attacks that they get, all three have told mysel how terrifying it is. I think that the advice you receive on this topic from users comments will be either its Sleep paralysis or these demons are actually attacking people in the privacy of there bedrooms at night. I think the clue to all of these night terrors may be on what you subconsciously believe.

For instance, night attacks have been reported as far back as celtic times and so forth through the ages. Reports are all very similar over the years, from goblins, incubi, demons etc. In these old times, demons, goblins, etc it was part of the folklore at the time. Now we are in the scientific age these night attacks are now known as Alien abductions.

New comments for this story have been disabled