You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Happenings In Our Home 2

Real Ghost Stories

Happenings In Our Home 2

 

I forgot to include this in the first part of the happenings in our home. There really shouldn't be a part 2. I've experience a lot in our home but some experiences are kind of boring so I'm just going to share things that stood out.

I was watching TV and wanted to get a drink in the kitchen my brother and his family was in the kitchen eating their dinner and they were talking. So I went to our kitchen and while I was walking and near the kitchen I heard a guy whispering in my ear. I thought it was the TV or a simple buzzing sound that people often hear. I walked around the kitchen and taking my time getting a glass and water. The weird thing is the whispering did not stop. I continued walking back and forth the kitchen. I even asked my brother if he heard anything or was saying something. He said he did not hear anything nor was he talking only his kids were talking. It was obvious the whisper was a guy and the voice was deep and hoarse. I felt the voice was saying something like a threatening or in a mocking way. My brother finally asked me what was wrong with me, I told him I felt someone was whispering to me. He thought I was kidding but when he saw I was serious he just tried to make fun of it to hide the fact that he was scared and did not want his kids to saw he was.

Until this day I could not understand what that "guy" o whoever that was, what he was saying.

Other hauntings by Zorro

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zorro, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

merlin (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-07)
Just to eliminate other elements of hallucination, may I ask if in that time you were sick and taking prescription drugs? Before we conclude it was a ghost or spirit let's eliminate first all rational possibilities (hunger, thirst etc). - ciao 😁
Zorro (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
KenMikaze

Im far from Paranaque. I live in Antipolo. I've heard many weird things coming from Antipolo =)
KenMikaze (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-28)
Hello Zorro,

Do you live near Paranaque? A lot of weird things do happen in that area especially the Merville to Valley 1 area. I happened to live there once, and I usually see some imprints of once living people just passing by during midnight. I am used to those as I am a nocturnal person myself.
Zorro (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
The whispering happened recently while the crying at the first part was a long time ago. Maybe your right that whoever that was, was not really threatening me but just trying to tell me something.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
May I ask, how much time between the two audio's was there? What I mean is, in part one you heard a crying, and in this part you heard a whispering. Were the two instances close together, or far apart?
Sometimes audio comes across as some visuals do. The entity trying to make it through does not have enough energy to force itself through the barrier of the realms, so the message is just not clear. Sometimes the words they are trying to get across sound like growls, hums, voices (but the words can not be understood) and clicking.
While trying to get their message across, they might get frustrated (would you not if you kept trying to say something, and had to keep fighting for "your turn" or volume? I know I do when I am in a group and have to fight to be heard), so the "tone" or "cadence" might sound intimidating. It is not always meant that way.
It really truly sounds as if this one just does not have enough energy to let it's voice come through clearly.
Wa-do.
Zorro (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-03)
How are you going to annoy a ghost? What did you do last time?:) 🤔
GhostBeliver1234 (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-02)
The ghosts I have in my house are sort of prankers and always whisper something in my ears or try to scare me but I'm used to it. But there's this ghost I can't get rid of and he always whispers in my ear, pokes me and I can feel how he grabs my hand but now I'm going to start annoying him because that's how I got rid of that last ghost I had in my house. 😆

Best Wishes ❤
Zorro (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-02)
When I first heard it I thought I was hallucinating that maybe I'm about to go nuts. Hehehe
Unwanted-Milk (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
Yeah me too, but with me, high pitch sounds come out of nowhere, and static sounds also...
tigerlilyteys (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
I too have heard whispering noises in my ear that sound as though a TV is making white noise in the background. I still to this day also don't understand what he was saying but he sounded threatening

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: