You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: My Exorcism

Real Ghost Stories

My Exorcism

 

When I was 13, I was living in Northern London. We lived in a small flat at the time. I was happy because I had a pretty good life at the time.

One of my very best friends, Cristina, loved to stay over, and was over often. One night, I took off my necklace, a present from my mother, and started to play videogames. I told her not to touch it. She had wanted to do a séance earlier, but I told her no. So she said okay, and went to the bathroom.

After an hour, it was quiet, and I finally heard a whooshing noise. I turned around and there she was, using my necklace and a piece of paper as a makeshift Ouija Board. I pulled it out and burned it. She left, and everything was fine for awhile. After a week, things turned bad.

I would wake up after feeling like something was choking me, and scratches and things would appear on me randomly. Then it got really bad. I had a perfect memory, but all of a sudden, I couldn't remember where I was or how I had gotten there. I said things to people that I would never say. I attacked my mother and younger sister.

My sister took action and talked to a local priest and he agreed to perform an exorcism. During this, I apparently attacked everyone close to me and said things that I never hope to hear again. It was the worst experience of my life.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DJ, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

abanob (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Ouija board I heared a lot of stories abour it but in my life I did"t hear about this game and what the hell I don't believe it as I say in my other comments about it. It doesn't make any sense if it was true ghost game there won't be any one don't believe in ghosts demons and how can this demons game come in kids hand am not getting it someone explain to me please
mvl96 (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
You should've told that freaking idiot to leave immediately, and should've never left that necklace out of sight. And NEVER BURN AN OUIJA BOARD, and you should've made her force her hand with the object she was using on the board go to goodbye first.
yonec (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
I actually split mine in half after an event I had in my apt. I don't know what actually caused the 'leave' of my entity, but I honestly do not like to play or mess around with that 'game'. Which in reality it is not a game! It's real. I have had experiences with it. Scary stuff. Burn it, crack it, and get rid of it.
ambernsue (10 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
Wow. How many years ago was this? Even though you burned it when you were 13 years old, you should still ask the priest to (maybe) give you a blessing? It should make you feel safer, and it shoul dprotect you from evil spirits because there is God's power. I hope everything is safe and okay with you and your friend... But I hope things are great for you in general. As far as the attacks go... Do you have the faintest idea of why that happened? I ask this because it seems like a spirit was inside of you... Please email me. Thanks!
misty6549 (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
oh gosh I'm so happy I saw this story because I was thinking about playng with one of the boards but not any more
TheRealIcePrincess (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
Okay, usually you have to be touching the ouiji board when contacting a spirit to become possessed. However, there are exceptions I'm sure.
You never ever burn a ouiji board, I just wish you would have known this sooner, it would have saved you from torture. You're suppose to break it into seven pieces, pour holy water on it and bury it.
Also, just because it isn't possessing you anymore does not mean anything. You need to get your house purified too. Whether you have a priest bless it or somebody use sage to smuge it.
I don't know how old you are now, so I don't know how long ago this was... But it could still be around. Better safe than sorry.

^-^ Peace.
lolDenni (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
I've read in other posts somewhere that burning a ouija boaed is very very bad. You should use salt on it or holy water and they bury it.
agimat_warrior (4 stories) (18 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
hope you are catholic or even anglican then this could be of help: St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle, be our protection against the malice and snare of the devil, may God restrain him we humbly pray, and do thou oh Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Stan and all evil spirits who roam around this world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. Say this as often as you need it or when attacked. It will be of great help for you. It is invoking St Michael's help in doing battle against evils for you.
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-08)
Why were you friends with a girl who would do that to you with a necklace like that which was a gift?
Prinsess411 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-06)
yea but syeetaque your soposed to say goodbye and then burning it thus blocking its entry back oh and your soposed to bless the house afterwards just to be safe x
MAPO (19 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-06)
dan is right Ouija boards can be dangerous if you don't know what your doing. But your all better now! 😊
Dan_Paranormal (1 stories) (74 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-06)
Ouija Boards can be dangerous things if they're not used properally and I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through that. But I'm glad that it's all solved now.

Destroying an open ouija board can never be good and obviously something had already been trying or had got through at that point hence why you went through that.

Thanks for sharing your story, I'm glad to hear your sister took you to a priest and everything got solved in the end.
Bryar (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-06)
Wow... That was pretty frightening! I know and learned long ago that Ouija boards are nothing to play with unless you truly know what you are doing... I am glad that you had the exorcism though. Hopefully things will stay normal for you now. Keep us updated!

Stay safe.
~Bryar ❤
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-05)
WHAT A CRAPPY FRIEND! No offense but your friend did a dumb thing, friends shouldn't do stuff when your not looking, one of my friends, he's an idiot and he's like me but more daring and had the guts to summons spirit, like I said a complete MORON but I can relate to him cause his family is crappy as well but anyways I'm glad you were ok, peace out, Katherine...
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-05)
I'd say that that wasn't a very good friend, taking things you've asked her not to touch, and turning them into medallions to be used as a pointer for a Ouija board.

I also agree that burning it would have been bad, unless the conversation had already been closed, and everyone said their goodbyes, but it doesn't seem like that happened.

I'm glad everything got solved and fixed. I'm glad that your sister got the exorcism for you. Has anything else happened since?

Penny ❤
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-05)
gosh... As what I've heard, burning an Ouija board is pretty dangerous, as you are never be able to close the conversation properly...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: