You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Mystery Of The Woods

Real Ghost Stories

The Mystery Of The Woods

 

Last April I went to take a walk in the woods and went up on a hill that was about 40ft in the air and I was trying to find a pair of clippers when I was hit in the back. A few weeks after that, I was walking with my brother and we noticed a guy on one of the paths. He was wearing old beaten up clothes and we tried to follow him but he was gone. The next day after that I went to the same spot with my friend and saw him next to the hill that I was hit at and when we walked up there he disappeared.

I was riding my quad a few weeks after that, out Of nowhere the same exact figure showed up. I slammed on the brakes and he turned around and disappeared right in front of me. He kept showing up after that, there was another time when there was a dog that was black that was with him and I was up on that hill and spotted him again and I turned around to yell to my friend and he was gone. Right after that I felt this weird force of energy and felt something touch my back and I was startled.

Last week I went fishing back there with my friend and we stayed out until it got dark. While we were walking up we were hearing things say "get the hell away from here," and we started to see a lot of flashes and it looked like orbs floating around to. We started to also hear coyotes getting closer and closer every minute and I became lightheaded. We finally got out of the woods and everything went back to normal. I don't know what it is in those woods and I'd love to find out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Javio45, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elt (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-18)
are you shore you want to find out? 😨 well if you do protect yourself. You Ced that thing hit you and it might do more. 😐
Thumpersgirl (33 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
Don't forget to try some EVP too. This may be a way to get clear answers to your questions. Good luck! I can't wait for your update!
Shadead (91 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
Video or Photo if you can or feel safe doing so and if you can try place a time period on them man from the style of clothes he is wearing ect, older clothes or vintage clothes.

Best of luck,
~Shadead.
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
can you take photographs or videos up there, you know to caught some. Just be very careful.
natfish (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
I agree with devious angel I'm from middle of no where colorado and it seems most of the wilds are haunted in some fashion.
Javio45 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
Thanks. I'm actualy going to be going out there later today with my friend so I'll try finding something out.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
You can start by researching the land there. Woods are very active places because they are mostly untouched by humans, so the little "pockets" of energy that exist all throughout them are undisturbed by construction and the tides of human energies. It seems that almost every forest, jungle, etc is haunted in some shape or form. Try and see if you can find out about any hikers that have gone missing, or someone who might have died in a hunting accident.

Good luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: