You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Guardian Gone Bad?

Real Ghost Stories

Guardian Gone Bad?

 

I've had many different paranormal experiences, ever since I was a small child; I've experienced many different things. But for this story, I'm going to talk about the one in my room.

A long time ago, my Aunty died from cancer. Her husband, my uncle, died a few years later from cancer also. It was a sad time for my family as they were so close together. When I was thirteen, I got hit with a pretty serious illness. I had severe abdominal pain and after my surgery, when I came home I noticed this presence in my room. It'd always stand in the corner of my room, even during the day I sensed its presence, but I usually sensed it when I went to bed. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I felt like my Aunty. But other times, it felt like my Uncle. I think they alternated, if spirits do that.

When I felt it watching me, I didn't feel tense or threatened like I usually do, I felt safe when it was around. Sometimes, they'd say hello to me or call my name when I was lying in bed, this was rare however. They left after I got better, I didn't see them for another few years, nor did I sense any malevolent presences. But, then I got depressed. It was pretty severe as well; I had it for almost a year. When I had it, I felt them watching over me from the corner of the room again. But this time, they went one step further; they'd comfort me by stroking my hair and projected this safe presence onto me even more. In a way, this helped me with my depression a little. But one day, they were simply gone, I gotten over most of my depression, although a little was still there. I found this odd because I thought they'd see me through this to the end with me. I didn't think much of it at the time because I had other things on my mind. But sometime last year, the spirit in the corner of the room came back. But it was different this time, the whole demeanor of this spirit changed. I felt like it threatened me. This spirit would also follow me around the house and the one before didn't do this. I feel it glaring at me when I would sleep. I sometimes feel its icy cold breath on me and its cold hand brush my shoulder.

I just don't understand, but this spirit would stand in the same corner as the previous one did. So did it change? Did it get corrupted by some demonic force? Any input you have on this would be greatly appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, andrewthething, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

andrewthething (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-29)
Sorry for the late reply,

My depression has got better and it's pretty much gone. I think youse are right when saying that this entity was attracted to my negetive emotions. Now that I think about it, whenever I'm very upset or angry about something, I sense it there, staring. I'm pretty sure that this is a third entity as my aunt and uncle weren't sour people.

Thank you for the information and opinions everybody.
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
not sure if this helps but like has already been said here if we can leave a door open when we try to comunicate maybe your spirit realatives did the same thing. Although it probably wasn't intentional you say they just left maybe they ran out of energy probably used a fair bit up on your recovery and when somthing bad came lurking may not have been able to do much to help stop its entrance I'm sure they won't leave you for long though a recharge and theyl be back to send it packing.
Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
Ok previous posts I feel are good and as for anything to help try find some info on crystals that ward off bad spirits and couldn't hurt to invest in a dream catcher.

Hope this helps you and rember that you need purified crystals not just store bought ones.

Regards,
~Shadead.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
Alright, I'm a minister but I'm not screaming deamon at this. Spirits can change. This nasty one could very well be the same one that comforted you & caused you to feel like it was in fact your family members. I've worked on quite a few case with clients who tell me their guardian has gone sour & the fact of the matter is that they're sour in the first place they just cause you to feel as comfy as possible so they can get close & then slowly get worse then attack. I have slight resentment for one of the previous posts but I'm never here for a fight. I've handled paranormal cases for years all of them different people but a lot of them turn out to be so close in comparison. Have you talked to your folks about any of it? & have they suggested anything? Please keep us posted. Bless you & yours. Much love.

~LSD~
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
Well said Penny, those are very valid points.

This new entity was attracted to you during a vulnerable time in your life. Depression, excessive alcohol/drug use, even prolonged bouts of anger can act as an attraction of 'less than savory' entities. The reason it used the same corner was so it could get closer to you. Let me explain... By 'appearing' in the same corner that your Aunt and Uncle had used caused you to let your guard down, you felt the presence and thought it may be your Aunt or Uncle again, this 'moment of doubt' let this negative entity manifest and 'take advantage of your 'weakened state'.

Have things gotten better for you? (depression passed?) If so it's my guess that this 'malicious' spirit has not been back. Please let's us know what is going on. There are many people here who can offer advise.

Respectfully,

Rook
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
I think that this new, third entity could be what stopped your aunt and uncle from seeing that you got completely better from the depression. It could be someone that passed that didn't like your family, or it could just be a rather cranky spirit. You could try to talk to it, or you could ask someone to come investigate.

I would hold off on mediums and priests until you know more of what this spirit intends. It doesn't sound demonic - It hasn't attacked you, or left scratches, it's just trying to scare you. Mediums and priests tend to anger the already annoyed who have passed on. Not to mention that blessings do not help with good spirits, or spirits of no ill-intent.

How long has this new entity been around for?

Penny ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: