You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Missing Objects

Real Ghost Stories

Missing Objects

 

A couple of weird things have happened recently involving items disappearing. I go to sleep knowing the last place I left the object, but wake up to find it missing. Usually happens after I have had too much to drink but they are things that are so habitual, I know exactly what I do with these things. First my glasses. I will take them off and put them by my bed, on my dresser or in the bathroom ALWAYS. I wake up they are gone. I looked EVERYWHERE behind, under in stuff, I cleaned my whole room... Gone. Still haven't found them. The next one is an even more personal item. My rings... I have 3 turquoise rings I ALWAYS wear, I take them off only for work. When I take them off, they go in the pocket of my pants I'm wearing and right back on when I'm done work. Or in the little pocket in my purse. I never take them off for any other reason... To shower or when I go to bed. The strange thing is there is a new ring I got to remind me of a friend of mine who passed. I take this one off leave it around, etc. But the other 3 I have had for years... Family gifts. So this morning I wake up and the 3 turquoise rings are gone. Right off my fingers... While I slept! But one ring was left, the one that was to remind me of my friend.

So either I'm sleep moving stuff, one of my roommates is screwing around with me, I have a ghost or when the aliens abducted me I left that stuff on the ship, or I'm losing my mind... Any thoughts?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Michelle Johnstone, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-07)
Sherlock Strikes Again
Episode 14: The Case Of The Missing Rings

Sleep Moving Stuff--- Not Likely
Alien Abduction---Not Probable
Losing Your Mind--- Not Likely
A Roommate Screwing Around With You--- Not Likely
A "Ghost"--- What's Left
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-14)
I have to say I am in agreement with Enchantee. Eliminate the possible and what ever you have left over no matter how impossible must be the answer. I believe that is how Sherlock Holmes said it. I could be wrong though.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: