You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Door Opening Ghoul

Real Ghost Stories

Door Opening Ghoul

 

Where do I begin?

As a 15 year old teenager I was really interested in paranormal activity and Ouija boards etc. I was never really scared when we had contact with a spirit, I found it quite exciting. One day me and my 17 (At the time) year old brother (Edward) planned do use the Ouija board that night as he just had that feeling. We had set my room all up (Candles, Crucifixes and Incense sticks) we always do our "Before Pray", as in the past we had experienced negative things, then we started to move the pointer round clockwise three times then we asked the basic question "Is anybody there?" after two more clockwise spins we had asked the question again and the pointer was moving towards the Yes, this was usually when I get excited as we could ask questions and play around (Never upsetting the spirit in any way of course by asking inappropriate questions). Our next question was always are you male or female, our spirit answered male Edward had then asked "Do you have a name?" and the pointer was rotating and not really pausing on a letter and the rotation was increasing speed, the pointer was getting hot and then the pointer went flying off the board in my direction went straight to my lap I looked at my brother and he just laughed and said "Well he's very social" I laughed as well. We had decided to pack up and call it a night.

No sort of activity had happened until about 2 days later when I was still up reading at about 3:00am (It was a Friday) and I heard a loud bang on my door like something was thrown at it, I was startled but, has I've learned in horror movies never go investigate as something always bad happens. I kept the door shut and instead I walked over and put my hear up against the door. I waited silently for a few seconds and heard nothing so I crawled under the duvet and continued reading until maybe 5 minutes later the loud bang happened again and this time I was petrified but I put a brave face on and opened the door. I don't know what I was expecting but there wasn't anything on the floor which could have been the object that hit my door. I left my door open that night and tried to get to sleep. I had woken up at about 8 am to discover my door was about halfway open, with no windows open and no one awake to even touch my door, I had started to panic and went to tell my brother about the night bangs and the door. I wouldn't say he took it seriously but he believed me well sort of.

The following night I had left my door open and put chair in front so there was no possible way of the door moving by wind. When morning had come the chair and door had both moved the door was in the same place as yesterday half opened (I sleep like a log so I didn't hear the chair scraping on the floor at night) my wardrobe door was wide open. I was scared so I had called my brother in to have a look for himself, he was proposing that the angry spirit who we contacted days ago was haunting my room, I took this into account and slept in the living room that night (When I say slept I meant staying up with my brother and watch TV). We had left my door open again with the chair against the door again. When it was past 2 am we headed for my room but the door hadn't moved nothing had my brother insisted that we stayed in my room and guarded the door which we did. At exactly 3:00am the door had started moving and the chair was scraping against the floor and when we walked closer and tried closing and opening the door the wardrobe door was open (neither of us had noticed it opening) I noticed it first but Edward walked over there, 2 steps forward and the wardrobe door shut fast. I at the time was starting to worry and cry (A little) I didn't want to be in my room so I did sleep in the living room that night.

Let's say 3 years have passed and we still live in the same house. I moved to the guest bedroom as the door still does move every time at 3:00 am even my parents have witnessed it my wardrobe came with me and the doors are sealed every night to prevent them from opening. We ignore the door and we believe the spirit (or whatever it is) isn't hurting us or giving any violence so we accept it.

This whole story is from my memories and my diary.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ParanormalSofia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
Hey Lotus Hehehe the feeling is mutual always love reading your posts youve been a fave for a long time also!
Always good to hear from you! 😁❤

Dan
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
I have much respect for yours as well, DARKNESS. As you will see you've been among my faves for quite some time. I still want a wardrobe.MCL!

~LSD~
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
I agree with your comments Lotus. 😊 I gather you are now sleeping back in your room again do these events continue to occur?
Pjod: Always like reading your comments mate!

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
I like this story because it's very honest & not too far fetched or off the wall. I respect that. Thank you. It's quite refreshing after reading some of the "camp fire" crap ghost stories that are made up. This is a good account. I'm just creeped out about your wardrobe. UHG! I would like to read more if you've any 😁 Bless you & yours. MCL!

~LSD~
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+4
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
blizzard
Perhaps you need to cut down on your sugar intake. You're going a hundred miles per hour in your posts, while not making a whole lot of sense. Remember. It is better to keep silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth, removing all doubt.
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
well at least you botherd to say a prayer that's something I supose, a board can actualy be a usefull tool in spirit comunication but there are strict rules to observe and I think altough you said an opening prayer you didn't close with one or ask your gatekeepers to remove the negative energy. I don't think this spirit is up to much and a simple cleansing would probably do the job a smudging seremony perhaps or you can perform one simply yourself using a candle contact me for more detail if you want.
blizzard43 (40 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
wow interesting I would say that that the banging was the spirit hiting the door he may have wanted something in the wardrobe 😨 or the wardobe was a portole what is a portole it is where the spirit world meets the real world god I hope I never see a portole in my life some people say the creator of the under world or the king of the under world the architect comes throh portols the architech is bad news because what does architeches do? The build over things keeping the wardrobe seald at all times is the best things to do 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: