You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Little Guardian Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Little Guardian Angel

 

This started when I was about 7. I had just gotten a room to myself. Our house is on one of the Great Lakes. Also most of you will think that this is fake or made up and I thought it at first too.

When I was about 7 I was picking up the toys in the backyard and as I was walking back to the house and I saw a little girl with long blond hair in a white sleeveless dress. Once I saw her she turned slightly and closed the curtains. I thought it was one of my sisters in my new room playing dress up. So I finished picking up the stuff and went inside to yell at my two younger sisters for being in my room.

When I got inside my sisters were watching TV with my mom downstairs and my room is on the second floor. Still convinced that my sisters were in my room I went upstairs and my bedroom door was locked like I left it and it was locked and inside nothing was moved, touched, or out of place.

This year my friend, Kathryn, had found a ghost named Alex. He would talk to her and keep her company. He wouldn't talk much about who he was though. Kathryn had told me about him and I felt his aura when he followed her to school once.

Now for the important part. Once I was on chat with Kathryn and I said, "I have to go for dinner. Bye." Then I minimized the chat window, left my laptop open, shut the door and went to dinner. When I got back there was a message sent to Kathryn that I didn't send. The message said "so umm, ya.:p" The thing about it though is that it was sent a minute after I was sent. Everyone was at the dinner table eating so it couldn't have been anyone in my family who sent the message.

When I sat down with my laptop on my bed and noticed an odd aura in my room. It was a sweet innocent and if it had a color to describe it would be purple or lavender. I told Kathryn about the aura, but nothing other than it was there and it reminded me of the little girl ghost from when I was younger. About 10 minutes later the aura left. I notified Kathryn and she said that Alex wanted her back and for me to see if I could get her to come back. I asked Kathryn through chat to ask Alex why and he told her that he was the ghost girl's older brother.

I did *not* believe it at first. So I began to question Kathryn and Alex. (I do not believe things like this easily. I usually have to have strong enough evidence or something to prove it to me.) I asked them questions like "How old is she?" or "What is her hair like?" When I asked for her age he also told Kathryn what she was wearing. He said, "5-7 years old. White dress, down to her ankles trimmed with light purple, sleeveless and has a dark stain on the trim." He was giving full-length description that perfectly matched what I had seen.

My friend Kathryn said that Alex was able to show her an image of the little girl in her head. After a while I was shown an image of Alex in my head just like it by the girl. I was able to describe to Kathryn and it was exactly as she had always seen him. He also said that the little girl's death had to do with the lake in front of my house and that his death was caused by his rush to get to his newly dead sister in a car crash. Curious I asked the question that was bugging me the most. What is her name? He said in reply, "Faith. Fey was her nickname." I fully believed everything at this point. There is no way that what Alex was describing was the exact thing that I had seen and experienced.

I then asked Kathryn to describe the aura and give it a color to help describe it. She said, "Her color is lavender. Everything she wore had some kind of purple on it. She was sweet and kind and innocent and serene and really deep and mature for her age."

Somehow all of this matched up. I fully believe everything because of how detailed Alex and Kathryn answered all of the questions and how they matched up with everything. Since then I have stood in front of the mirror in my room and felt her hanging on my shoulders in a hug, I have seen her shadow run down the hall by my room, and I have heard her laughing. My younger sister who is 11 has also seen her run down the hall.

I'm not posting this in search of help these ghosts I don't mind. They are kind and watch us and keep us company. Kathryn describes them as more like Guardian Angels, I don't believe that necessarily but it is close. I would like to talk to her but I don't want to use a Ouji board. How else can I contact her? I there are people who don't believe me, I'm sorry you don't.

Other hauntings by CrystalAngelWings

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CrystalAngelWings, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

blizzard43 (40 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-22)
cristal angel wings it is not always a orb sometimes it shows a white man or woman or if there is a mirror in the background you may see a face 😊
BinghamtonParanormal (19 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-08-17)
Hello!

Coming from New York, this story caught my eye. My group is based out of Binghamton.

There are a few ways you can do basic communication with a spirit.

The first would be the infamous EVP's. Go get a nice digital recorder in which you you let the recorder run while you ask questions. (I know it may feel weird at first but you will get used to the idea). Allow about 5-10 seconds in between questions to hopefully generate a response. Communicating with the unseen can be very stressful and frustrating but once you get the one solidifying response, it is all worth it. If you would like to talk a little bit more on communicating with the other side e-mail me at binghamtonareaparanormalsociety [at] yahoo.com. I would love to talk more about it!

Thanks
Derek
The Binghamton Area Paranormal Society
CrystalAngelWings (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-17)
Blizzard43 I have not taken any recent pictures. He has not been around as much as he used to. I went on vacation for 10 days and I came back and he hasn't shown himself. I have taken pictures of other things but I have never seen an orb in any of them.
blizzard43 (40 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
to crystilangelwings: this is about yourother story did you take my advice?:)
CrystalAngelWings (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
BadJuuJuu. I have no idea why Faith is with me and Alex is with my friend. Its even weirder seeing that we live 20 miles apart. No we have not experienced both ghosts at the same time only images. But we are planning on trying to get my friend to get Alex over to my house.

Thank you to everyone who commented. If anything else interesting happens with the two, Alex and Faith, I will post more.

-CrystalAngelWings
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
Absolutely look for documentation. Go to the local library, scan through all the old newspaper clippings, see what you can turn up. As these ghosts are around because of a local tragedy, that tragedy will be on file somewhere.
I wouldn't really recommend communication in this instance. It seems like these two entities are making themselves understood. It's a strange story. I keep wondering about why the two are seperated. Why the brother haunts one girl, the sister another? Have either of you experienced both ghosts together, as in the brother and sister in the same room? Or are the images of the other always projected to you from whichever sibling you are with at the time? Sorry for the questions, this just has me wondering is all. ❤
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
if this is a localised haunting you said the girl drowned and her brother died driving to get to her then there will be documentation somewhere try and find out as much as you can a tragedy like that would not go unpublished somwhere try local records,newspapers, etc that would shut up the nay sayers and may help you put there spirits to rest ghosts arnt pets they should be encourages to move on for there own good
MothToFlame (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
It must be amazing having a charming little girl in your house ❤ I would love to read more about her and Alex, soon! 😊

I believe the safest way to talk to her is through a recorder. Or, if possible, stay in your room and just meditate. Concentrate on her spirit and ask a question out loud and see if she will reply (in your mind or just out loud).

I'm not sure if these will work, seeing as I haven't ever contacted a spirit before, but you can try! :)
Dark4ever (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
That is Really Sweet Experience. Thanks for Sharing. Hope, You will share More.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: