You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghosts of a Couple

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts of a Couple

 

I was in college and was required to stay in Bombay India with my maternal uncle. Since the accommodation was short, I was required to stay on the room in the terrace at the end of the staircase. The lights in the terrace were put off after 12 midnight. I did not get good sleep so I came out of the room and tried to spend time outside the room on the terrace. I saw a young couple standing in the corner of the terrace. I thought that they were real human beings and tried to go near them. The nearer I went to them, they vanished and that made me scared.

I turned back and wanted to go into my room when I could see the same couple standing in my way to my room. I avoided looking at them and ran into my room. I closed the door and got myself inside the bed sheet to keep myself away from the couple ghost. I had no guts to go out of the room until the sun rose on the next morning. The watchmen of the building had seen the couple ghost earlier on many occasions and they told me to avoid looking at them, ignore them and do my work without interfering with them. I feel that the couple ghost were nor harmful if you do not get into their way. If you try to get into their way they may harm you.

I shivered even today when I remember the couple ghost.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anil desai, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lion_king99 (15 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
Scary story. Did you tell anyone about this? I can't believe there are ghosts in India, but more than that, I can't believe I haven't seen one 😠 Anyway, nice story. Take care.

Regards,
Lion_king99
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
Short and creepy.

Were the two of the looking at you, or were they unaware of your presence?
venky (1 stories) (48 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
Wow man nice experience you had! You are also lucky in seeing this abnormal entities. Me 2 experience them two times in my life. That time it bit scary but now I feel lucky. We saw something which is un traceable to the world. Still nobody has answer for this paranormal thing 😁 😁 😁
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
Hi Anil Desai,

There are many incidents which have occured I think you had made a Smart Move as you decided to not interfere where the couple was standing. May be that Couple have committed suicide as you know True Love never dies.

Is that Ghost still haunting at that place.

God Bless You.
Roro (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-13)
A really nice story. Its true that love is indeed eternal... Feel sorry for the couple.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
Ya right believe in god and do HANUMAN CHALISA if possible and never afraid God is there for you...

God bless ❤
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
Hi Anil Desai,

Thanks for the story above. It was very scary, As Francois has asked you some questions which are good questions.

Anil & Francois I think that the couple would have been in love & might have died at the early stage of love or their is a posssibility that they were married & died at the earlier stage of their marriage or it may be a suicide.

It is obvious that we should not disturb a loving couple & the same applies to the people of other world.

Thanks for the story anil & also thanks to francois for asking questions. God Bless You & Your Family.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-31)
this is a kind of trap really ghosts in short doesn't answer or give any clue even they are mostly seen and heard but they never give answers
Scary boy 🤔
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
i don't think she'll be back to answer your questions Francois. Lol

This story was good though, I'm also wandering why it's bad to interfere with them... Hmmm
Francois (220 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
Dear anil desai,

Scary and mysterious things inhabit your story. May I ask a few questions? Did you study the history of the place? Which side of the city were you located in? Why is it bad looking at them? Why would they harm people? Did they die horrible deaths? Have they brought pain to others? These questions haunt my mind; please answer them if you have the time. I like the story.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: