You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Poltergiest Or Incubus? Please Help

Real Ghost Stories

Poltergiest Or Incubus? Please Help

 

Around age 5, I would fall to sleep really quickly. As my eyes closed I would have the urge to move my body. I am not sure why but, something would click in my head and told me to move. But when I tried to move my body, it would not move.

I would then try to speak, but I could not. It felt like my mouth was being kept shut. At times it felt as if I could not talk.

Sometimes it felt as if I couldn't breath. It got really bad to the point in which one time I felt pinned down knowing that I was awake, but my eyes were closed. And I felt myself loosing breath.

At my age of 5, I was very alert and competent about the world I was in and what was happening within it. I knew about the devil and god.

I think I may have imagined the devil once when I was in that state of being pinned down once. I woke up after a struggle and a half.

And I was gasping for breath, because whatever was pinning me down stopped me from breathing. After that day I knew and I felt that there was evil in the world. As I grew older there were fewer and fewer attacks of that sort. The last one I had was around last year.

I let whatever it was hold me down and I started to fall into this black abyss of nothingness. I then started too fall past flames that surrounded me. There was screaming then people around me were burning. I could see the fear and terror on there faces. Then behind the people came houses and buildings that were burning. I panicked a bit but then I let go and let myself delve deeper into the whole. I then tried to find out why this was happening. That's when I just suddenly woke up.

A Couple of months passed. And I met this beautiful young woman on the internet that I fell in love with. She really means everything to me. We would stay up late on Skype. And talk about almost any and everything. We talked about our past experiences and some topics on weird experiences dealing with the paranormal. She had told me that she used to talk to a ghost when she was little. Being the person I am, I believed her, because of the things that I have witnessed. Now as the relationship progressed I was hearing things move around in her room while she was away. I would ask her if it was her and she would say no, I just came back. I thought nothing of it and carried on. A couple of days later, we decided to watch Paranormal Activity. I was shocked to hear about the incubus thing at the end of the movie. I have never heard of it until I watched that movie. After the movie I did some research on the, Incubus and what not and started asking her if she had ever had any type of signs of the sort. She told me no. We then spoke about the ghost she used to talk to when she was younger. She then told me that it had touched her once when her brother locked her in the closet. And it grabbed her really tight and pulled on her to keep her still when she was trying to get out of the closet and she passed out when her brother could not open the closet, due to unknown reasons.

She woke up cold and underneath her eyes were really pale and blue. They took her to the hospital (she told me this today), and she was diagnosed with heart problems, cancer and diabetes. She then told me that her and her friends also ran into these ghost at a rail road track where a school bus of children died and what not. After hearing the rest of her ghost stories. I told her that I have reason to suspect that the little girl who was with you back then, has followed you too your new house. Because I had been hearing things click in her room at night. She then told me that it was not possible because she had never heard from it in ages. The next day I told her if she could leave her room for 15 minutes so I can see if there was anything in her room. She left her room with her dog. And shut the door. Ten seconds after that, the chair in her room began to Creek. I replied and said "Hello babe?" The chair creaked three more times. I got creeped out. It then started to rub the mic. I then said, "tap once for no and tap twice for twice",it started squeezing the water bottle on her desk top. I then asked it if it was evil. At first it told me that it wasn't evil, because it only squeezed the bottle, rapidly. Then I asked it again and it rapped three times. I then asked if it was good.

I thought I heard it rap three times but after checking the recording it rapped 2 times. I then asked it again, that if it was good could it drop something for me. At the time there were pennies and a bowl with a spoon on her desk top. It picked up the spoon and dropped it. At the time in which I was listening to it's reaction it did not sound like it had dropped something. So I told it to throw something at the wall. It threw something. And started typing on her computer. It then threw a few pennies and swung back her chair. I was frustrated and fed up. I left and went for a smoke. After listening to the recording, I noticed that it did drop the spoon in the bowl. Twice when I asked it too. I informed my girlfriend about the situation after I finished smoking. She then informed me that she was shocked and really creeped out. I then gave her the recording that I had made. It made her feel really uncomfortable. She then told me that her dad had died in the house because of a heart attack and that she felt like he was still around. But the same night after my encounter with it. We were getting ready to sleep. Her bed sheets were quickly pulled off of her. She screamed and told me what had happened. I told her that I don't think your dad would do something like that. The next day she was making her bed and I was on skype with her. I heard something drop on the floor. I asked her what it was. She said I was making my bed and a plastic water bottle hit me in the back. I was like to her "babe, you really need to get a priest in there to do a blessing".

She told me that she had done that before. When they had first moved in. I was like ok but do it, or else this thing could get worse. And please tell your mom. She's like I would but she won't believe me. She told her mom about it and came back and told me that her mom didn't believe her. I then told her that I was really upset that her mother would not believe her. I then told her that she must tell her mother how she feels about what's going on. She then did that the following night. Her mother started to break down crying on there way back from the Casino. She pulled over the car and said that she believed her and that she had noticed that there was something in the house but did not want to tell her, because she did not want to scare her. She came home and told me about the situation. I was relieved and happy that something was going to be done about it. She then went on to tell me that she had been having these nightmares about three eyes telling her to come over here and one growling. The eyes were yellow, red and white. She told me she would run away from them. I started to really worry.

I had told her to go out of the room again a few days later. And it started thrashing things around again. I 've even heard it typing at night on her computer while she slept. We then had a friend of hers try to interact with it on mic with me and it did the whole chair thing and banging the mic. But the freakiest thing it did was type in the chat. It typed some random letters. My girlfriend then told me that she was coming back to the room because she felt really freaked out being in her living room. As I texted her there was a breath on the mic. I don't mean like a breath breath. But a creepy ghost, type of breath. And it wasn't me, but I am kind of assuming that it was the other person on mic trying to mess with me. But the girl told me it wasn't her. I told her it never had done that ever. So I found it weird Anyways the days dragged on and my girlfriend and her mom heard banging noises on the walls and she turned pale under the eyes with very dark blue marks. She told me that something had pinned her down in her dream. This was the day before she was going to get the priest to do the purification of the house. I had told her to be on the safe side to just go and sleep with her mom since the activity was picking up. And she told me that night, that it was ok and wanted to sleep on the mic with me. I convinced her to go sleep with her mom. But she was quite upset. And that's when she told me the next day that something in her sleep tried to hold her down and she woke up. She heard banging on the walls her mom woke up and she cried the rest of the night.

She looked in the mirror that same morning and had seen that her skin under her eyes were pale and blue. So now she went to sleep over at her friends house and her mom got a priest to do the hole purification thing. When she came back everything seemed to have gone back to normal. I was so relieved. Six days had passed and she told me her mom and her cousin had heard banging on the walls again. She also told me that there is a room in her house that was pretty creepy. And that every time she would enter the room she would feel like there was someone there. One of her female cousins had noticed that after trying to sleep in that room the temperature dropped and things began to move around in the closet. Her cousin has never came back to the house since. Anyhow back to her cousin hearing the banging sounds. That same night I heard those clicking sounds again. As my girlfriend dosed off, I started to hear the banging. A few days passed and it was normal again. We did prayers and what not when this thing started and at the end of it all. It has worked to snuff it a bit. Anyhow, She had been like whimpering and calling for her mom in a dream one night and I tried to wake her up but her response to me was baby there's a lot of thunder.

I listened to see if I could hear any thunder there was nothing. I thought she was just having a dream about thunder. I thought everything was ok. A minute later she woke up whimpering and told me that something had held down her arms and something else held down her legs. And that there was lightning all around her. I became really worried and prayed a lot more. Two days passed and everything was ok. Now my girlfriend and her mom were at the mall and her mother noticed finger prints on her arms. She had told me about it and she says there are also finger prints on her legs. She told me that she didn't notice them. It was apparently from the dream, that she had. I told her could you explain exactly what happened.? She was like I dozed off and all of a sudden there was lighting. And then something dragged me over to the corner of my room and pinned my arms and legs with my legs open, "I screamed for my mom to help me.

I heard you calling me and I told you that there was a lot of thunder". I haven't heard from it much until this morning. She was sleeping with me on the mic and the clicking sounds came back. It started clicking rapidly. I heard my girl whimpering and tried to wake her up ten times. She finally woke up and starting whimpering and told me that something tried to pin her down in her sleep and she told me that she said "no" to it and it stopped and she woke up. I then asked her if she had ever seen what these things look like. She then tells me that she has. I was like ok so what do they look like? She was like you know when someone puts there hands underneath there eye lids and pulls it down to droop. That's how they look. And ones a female and the other ones a male. There eyes are also rolled back and they look like monsters/ humans. I am like "babe, why didn't you tell me this?" She had informed me that she didn't want me to think that she was weird The last dream she had, she felt like something was trying to pull the cross that she had in her hand. Well it's a rosary.

Could someone please tell me what this thing is? Is there a way to get rid of it? Do these things give people cancer and what not? Please, these things that I have told you are true. I was trying to write about it since the recordings that I made of it but the site was not taking any stories due to high volumes of incoming stories. Please I need help for my gf. It's bad enough that I live so far away from her. This thing is making me really stressed and worried.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Travis24, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

psychicteen13 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
Hello,

I am a psychic, and as such:

1. From what your story says, I believe that your girlfriend is also psychic. If you don't mind me asking; how old is your girlfriend?

2. I believe that the entity haunting your girlfriend isn't of Gods Love and Light, that if she just prays, wears a crusifix, gets blessed crucifixes, hangs them around the most active rooms, has a priest bless the place, and just stay positive, and same with you, for your girlfriend's sake, you should stay positive also.

That should work, if it doesn't, just keep praying to God, I will do the same, and just send positive energy your girlfriend's way and pray for her, and again, I will do the same.

Hope this helps!

Good luck and God Bless 😊
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
i don't think its an incubus, maybe she just has sleep paralysis. God Bless! ~Cait
P.s- try burning some sage
darkcookie (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-22)
Seems like a poltergiest a incubus would be sexualy interacting with her.
nosuchthing (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
Sleep Paralysis
Have you ever felt like you were awake but unable to move? You might have even felt afraid but could not call for help? This condition is called sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis may leave you feeling frightened, especially if you also see or hear things that aren't really there. Sleep paralysis may happen only once, or you may have it frequently -- even several times a night.

The good news: sleep paralysis is not considered a dangerous health problem. Read on to find out more about sleep paralysis, its possible causes, and its treatment.

Is Sleep Paralysis a Symptom of a Serious Problem?
Sleep researchers conclude that, in most cases, sleep paralysis is simply a sign that your body is not moving smoothly through the stages of sleep. Rarely is sleep paralysis linked to deep underlying psychiatric problems.

Over the centuries, symptoms of sleep paralysis have been described in many ways and often attributed to an "evil" presence: unseen night demons in ancient times, the old hag in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, and alien abductors. Almost every culture throughout history has had stories of shadowy evil creatures that terrify helpless humans at night. People have long sought explanations for this mysterious sleep-time paralysis and the accompanying feelings of terror.







What Is Sleep Paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking. Sleep paralysis may accompany other sleep disorders such as narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is an overpowering need to sleep caused by a problem with the brain's ability to regulate sleep.

When Does Sleep Paralysis Usually Occur?
Sleep paralysis usually occurs at one of two times. If it occurs while you are falling asleep, it's called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. If it happens as you are waking up, it's called hypnopompic or postdormital sleep paralysis.

What Happens With Hypnagogic Sleep Paralysis?
As you fall asleep, your body slowly relaxes. Usually you become less aware, so you do not notice the change. However, if you remain or become aware while falling asleep, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.

What Happens With Hypnopompic Sleep Paralysis?
During sleep, your body alternates between REM (rapid eye movement) and NREM (non-rapid eye movement) sleep. One cycle of REM and NREM sleep lasts about 90 minutes. NREM sleep occurs first and takes up to 75% of your overall sleep time. During NREM sleep, your body relaxes and restores itself. At the end of NREM, your sleep shifts to REM. Your eyes move quickly and dreams occur, but the rest of your body remains very relaxed. Your muscles are "turned off" during REM sleep. If you become aware before the REM cycle has finished, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.
Sleep Paralysis
(continued)
Who Develops Sleep Paralysis?
Up to as many as four out of every 10 people may have sleep paralysis. This common condition is often first noticed in the teen years. But men and women of any age can have it. Sleep paralysis may run in families. Other factors that may be linked to sleep paralysis include:

A lack of sleep
A sleep schedule that changes
Mental conditions such as stress or bipolar disorder
Sleeping on the back
Other sleep problems such as narcolepsy or nighttime leg cramps
Use of certain medications
Substance abuse


How Is Sleep Paralysis Diagnosed?
If you find yourself unable to move or speak for a few seconds or minutes when falling asleep or waking up, then it is likely you have isolated recurrent sleep paralysis. Often there is no need to treat this condition. However, check with your doctor if you have any of these concerns:

You feel anxious about your symptoms
Your symptoms leave you very tired during the day
Your symptoms keep you up during the night
Your doctor may want to gather more information about your sleep health by doing any of these things:

Ask you to describe your symptoms and keep a sleep diary for a few weeks
Discuss your health history, including any known sleep disorders or any family history of sleep disorders
Refer you to a sleep specialist for further evaluation
Conduct overnight sleep studies or daytime nap studies to make sure you do not have another sleep disorder
How Is Sleep Paralysis Treated?
Most people need no treatment for sleep paralysis. Treating any underlying conditions such as narcolepsy may help if you are anxious or unable to sleep well. These treatments may include the following:

Improving sleep habits -- such as making sure you get six to eight hours of sleep each night
Using antidepressant medication to help regulate sleep cycles
Treating any mental health problems that may contribute to sleep paralysis
Treating any other sleep disorders, such as narcolepsy or leg cramps
What Can I Do About Sleep Paralysis?
There's no need to fear nighttime demons or alien abductors. If you have occasional sleep paralysis, you can take steps at home to control this disorder. Start by making sure you get enough sleep. Do what you can to relieve stress in your life -- especially just before bedtime. Try new sleeping positions if you sleep on your back. And be sure to see your doctor if sleep paralysis routinely prevents you from getting a good night's sleep.
Travis24 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-07)
Thank you all for your input. Now for an update on everything. After her last encounter with this thing, it has never come back. I am really not sure why. The last thing I remember is her texting me to come back to my computer right away. I came on and she was balling her eyes out. But before that she was away from the computer when I came back from my smoke. And I was like talking to it asking what the hell it did this time too her. I was like get the **** out of her house now in the name of god and what not. And I hear it moveing things around. She came back and told me it was acting up again and thought she heard her mom at the door. Then all of a sudden it started to slam the door. She started crying and shakeing really bad on her chair... I felt so helpless. I felt like crying too. And I am a really tough guy. But it's so hard knowing that you can't do anything really cause your so far away. She started crying more and asked it why it was doing this and what it wanted. I snapped into a mind of state that said just take her mind off it. So I talked with her and calmed her down. For a bit she started crying again. I then changed the topic and she relaxed a bit. She started breathign really heavy. Her mom came home and she burst out the door and told her mom what happend. For some odd reason her mom goes and tells her nadi you need to relax there's nothing here and what not. And her mom even knows that it is there. And has encountered it with her. It just pisses me off soo much that she would say that. Even when it first started she still denied it until it got bad and her mother admitted that she heard it and saw some really messed up things. But after the whole thing I am sure her mom did something about. I am not sure what... But it's been gone for quite a while now. I haven't heard it. But then again there are random bangings in her house when shes asleep and I am on the mic with her. We even got one of her friends too talk with on the mic with me it threw things and what not. I am just glad it's gone... But some nights I have really big panick attacks, cause I hear things, like I said bangings and clicking sounds that it used to make. And sounds that sounded like it was slapping her skin. She told me yesterday that something had pinched her. When I get over there I hope I just have the strength too deal with it if it's there. It's made our relationship pritty rocky. And I am furious, yet I feel as if if I go over there it may pull a paranormal activity thing on me... I also had recordings of it answeing me with droppign and throwing things at the wall and typing on the computer. But the first time that we thought we had gotten rid of it I thought it was wise too just discard everything that belonged too that point in time. I thought it would help to get rid of it in a way. I really dread the day it comes back. It was getting really violent. I'd seriously kill myself if that thing were ever to take her away from me. I refrain myself from saying that too just too avoid anything from happening again. Thanks for your comments guys. It helps.
nealsparadise (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-05)
hi,
I am from india where many such cases can be seen, if you really need a help try this
I assure you the things will be alright. I am very religious, spiritual person and had seen many such cases solution:
try to keep a photo frame of "SHIRDI SAI BABA" as your from canada you may not be knowing he is the supreme power you can say him the lord almighty check on the internet about him, people experiences about him you will come to know about him. Light a candle in front of photo in morning and in evening and chant "OM SAI RAM" I assure you if this is done whole heartedly every thing will be fine "OM SAI RAM" LINK OF PHOTO"http://www.google.co.in/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=hWy&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=541&q=SHIRDI%20SAI%20BABA&tbs=isch:1";
MrGray (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
hmmm well I though this was about you so I can't really give you or her advice
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
seems like you need help... Tell her to read psalm 91 and 71 out of the king james bible three times morning noon and night, sleep with a bowl of white vinegar mixed with sea salt next to your bed and put them in every room with activity... It looks like you may need more extensive help... If so feel free to contact me at ab42berry [at] yahoo.com and I can either come to you or put you in touch with a network of people who can help...

I know this is scary but don't give up... These things can be stopped
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-01)
No offense is meant by this, honestly, but have you been able to prove that there is no way the activity could be being faked? I know you think the world of this girl, but people sometimes do strange things. She may be using your interest in the paranormal to increase your interest in her.
In answer to your question about cancer, no. Ghosts cannot cause cancer. However, her medical problems might have gone unnoticed if she hadn't blacked out in the closet. Think of the passing out as a blessing in disguise.
Sorry I don't have anything better for you than that. 😭
bluesman87 (14 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-01)
Have you met this girl in the flesh yet? If not I suggest a more skeptical approach. If you have the film it would be cool to see.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-31)
Hi Travis24: Quite a creepy story, must be nerve racking having to deal with this. First off from what you have mentioned, I do not think this is an incubus and I also do not think that her home is haunted.
It seem as though whatever this entity is it is attracted to your girlfriend and possibly her mother, is there any explanation why this could be the case? You mentioned she used to talk to a ghost when she was younger am I correct?

There are many rituals and ceramonies and smudgings that you could try that are documented and instructed on this website that could very well help the situation for you and your girlfriend. Wish you all the best with this situation please keep us posted.

Thank you for sharing

Dan
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-31)
To be honest, I'm not really sure what to say. Your story is creepy. If the ghost or poltergeist is already there prior to your girlfriend's stay, there is no way that you can make it go away. Your girl is sensitive to the unseen and it could be that the ghost was attracted to her in some way, not physical. I have the same experience as your girlfriend. If you haven't read my story <http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=8576>; may I suggest that you read it. I had scratches in my arms caused by the ghost.
In your gf's case, I will not suggest for her to move out because no matter where she goes, she will be followed. If prayer works for her, then let her do so. I'm not familiar with the other ways of banishing an evil spirit so let's wait for the other comments of the posters here.
I'll send my prayer to you and to your girlfriend.
❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: