You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Moved The Chair?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Moved The Chair?

 

I like reading the stories on this site (although they sometimes freak me out). I've only really had one paranormal experience that I know of and remember well.

Ok, this story is not very big, but I'd like to tell it anyway. This happened about 8-9 years ago when I was around 6-7 years old and I was walking up the stairs to go to bed. If you walk up the stairs in my house and look to the left, you can see inside the kitchen and the washing machine, in front of the washing machine there was a chair that when you look at it, you were looking at it from side view.

I was walking up the stairs and I looked into the kitchen, I saw the chair moved back about 2-4 centimeters with its two front legs slightly off the ground, I also heard it as it screeched across the floor. Because I was quite young, I didn't think much of it and I wasn't really scared, I can't remember if I told my parents or not and I quickly forgot about it. I've been living in the house for over 10 years now, and I have never experienced any paranormal stuff in the house except for that, my sister had said a she'd seen a cats tail in the bedroom a few times and my dad hearing knocks downstairs a few years ago, except that, nothing more paranormal.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SFE11795, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-17)
there may be notihing paranormal at all with the chair your mind may have been playing tricks on you the cats tail may have been out of the corner of the eye and just have been a natural shadow and knocks are common it could be the pipes in the wall or an animal in the wall (yes it happens)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: