You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Did my Mother See?

Real Ghost Stories

What Did my Mother See?

 

This is my first story, it's all in the new house that we just moved into like about a few months ago, my mother has been telling me that she has been seeing things in our room, which is where my sister, cousin and me sleep in, so it kind of freaked me out. One night my mother had fallen asleep in our room, since we didn't want to wake her up, we went to watch t.v. In the living room. While we were watching t.v. my mother scared us with her screams, we ran as fast as we could to the door and asked her what had happened but she didn't tell us since she was so frightened of whatever she saw.

The next day I asked her what had happened to her and she told me only, everyone else was in my aunt's house. My mother said that she saw someone or something come out of the bathroom and (we got the master bedroom) walk to her while she was sleeping, she felt someone shake the bed and suddenly so she woke up and when she did, she saw someone walk up against her and try to kiss her or lean over and hug her.

After that day I always tend to close the bathroom door since she told me that. You never know if someone or something did it to my mother, it might do it to me to and she is christian, so it's kind of weird. I just want to know what tried to communicate or try to touch my mother.

Please someone explain this to me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cindy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
has your mom been worryed about anything? It sounds like to me that the spirit was wanting to comfort her. It don't sound like to me it was wanting to hurt her.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
I agree with Martin, faith can be a strong deterent to a malicious spirit. Believe me I know from personal experience. But to try and help you it almost sounds as if the spirit is that of someone she knows or knew and that they were trying to communicate their love of your mother to her. I am not stating this as fact, just a matter of opinion.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
I don't think being christian or from any other religion would protect you against hauntings or ghostly apparitions. What it can give you, though, is tools to help it move on or if necessary, fight it off. Especially if that ghost is of the same religion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: