You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost In Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In Bedroom

 

I am very new to this, I have to admit although very interested in the paranormal, although very skeptical that is until 4 days ago when I saw a man standing at the side of me and my partners bed in the night.

He looked like a normal guy (could not see his face) dressed in modern dark trousers and dark top. I got goose pimples all over and lie under the duvet, heart racing. In the morning I brushed it aside and never told anyone. Last night, my partner was fast asleep, I am not sure whether I had dozed off or not, but I could sense something, when I look towards the bedroom door which is just behind my side of the bed I could see the same man walking though the door from my bedroom onto the landing, I immediately thought it was my partner, and wondered why he had got up and dressed in the middle of the night, I then felt over the bed and touched my partner and saw that he was fast asleep.

We have lived in this house for 4 years and although I have on a few occasions thought I had left a certain thing in a certain place, but when I looked it hasn't been there, I have never experienced anything unusual before, but on a few occasions my dog has stared at a certain spot in the lounge as if mesmerized, also my late cat used to hover over the same spot. My house is circa 1930. Have I seen a ghost?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, karen1111, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

helperj (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-29)
you should buy a ghost charm so the ghost will run away from you
yonec (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
In my years of going through spirits and ghosts, animals are very keen to sensing them. My cat always saw our ghost. All my cats did. At times the ghost would just chase the cat or vice versa. Other times, the ghost/spirit would hover and the cats would look possessed just looking into space yet their heads would be bobbing and weaving in whatever direction the spirit would move.

In my exp. They eventually go away. But I usually get new ones every so often. There is one constant lady though. The hunched over lady with the black cloak. My sister and I have seen her several times in our apt. But my mother only sees her in her dreams. Apparently, this lady is protecting my mother in her dreams, yet she protects my sister and I in 'real life'. Wish she would protect me in my new apt.
karen1111 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-22)
Hi thanks for replies. We have recently put in a new kitchen and bathroom in the house, maybe he did not like us doing that, or he just came to make sure he approved of it? My sister told me to speak firmly and tell him to go away as he was frightening me, it was getting to the stage where I did not want to go to bed. So I told him off and I have not seen him since, although sometimes I can sense something. I am trying to delve into the history of the house, but from information I've gathered, a lot of people have lived in this house. So I will keep on with my investigations.
Moongrim, before my sister told me to tell him off, I was asking him lots of questions. I even told him to move a certain object whilst I was out of the house, but nothing was moved.
I have never experienced anything like this before. The only spooky thing that's happened previous, is when I was 6 years old at the dentist and was given gas and air. I remember falling down what I can only describe as a tunnel towards a bright light and people were looking into the tunnel at me. When I woke up in the chair there were about 4 densits there, and I had wet myself. I can remember one of them saying, its ok she;s back, and she's ok (or somthing like that). I never gave it another thought until a few years ago when I read about it happening to others. I am now 47.
kaiser24 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-22)
Sounds like his making you insane huh? Hahaha... I don't like seeing one but I do believe in ghost too...It's quite scary... 😕
GhostHunterUk2010 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-21)
Quote:'on a few occasions my dog has stared at a certain spot in the lounge as if mesmerized, also my late cat used to hover over the same spot.'

Its probaly an emf reading

Emfs are a type of field that make you see things that are not there this will explain your dog/cat.

The fact you haven't have seen any things before is the the plates could have moved alowing the emf field to release

mail me back if ypu need any help
valerie67 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
What have you done different lately? Maybe that could've triggered his appearance. It sounds absolutely creepy. How have you been coping with it?
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
Yep it definitely seems like a ghost to me also, try find out some history of previous owners, house and land history also, might give you better idea to what you have experienced.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
Definitely sounds like a ghostie. If not a shade or playful ghost.

Don't encourage it by asking it questions.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: