You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Good And The Downright Evil

Real Ghost Stories

The Good And The Downright Evil

 

A few years ago my parents decided to Divorce and went through a huge custody battle. (I chose my father due to my mom's drinking problem.) So since then I've been living in his two storey house with my older and younger brothers. Since the first day I moved into the house things have been going haywire.

The very first time I entered the house I got chills from head to toe. Considering the house only had three bedrooms I had to share with my older brothers. The same night we were all downstairs watching some movies when we heard shuffling of feet coming form the next room. My Dad told us to stay put and went to investigate it. Christopher and Nathan were freaking out (My younger brothers Chris being ten and Nate being seven.) but dad came back and told us there was nothing there, we heard the same shuffling clear up until we went to bed. (I had asked my dad if that ever happened before and he said no.)

I Slept with Nick that night. (Nick my oldest brother being Seventeen.) It was kind of uncomfortable but I was just grateful he allowed me to sleep with him. At 2:45 we all were awoken by a loud bang (Where light sleepers.) we gave each other a look before going and investigating. The bang had come from my younger brothers room which must have scared them (they were huddled together under the covers) Kenny (My next eldest brother being sixteen.) flipped on the lights and as soon as he did the closet door slammed. It scared us all so we ran into our dad's room. We told him what happened and he just shook it off we refused to go to sleep that night.

The next morning Dad and Nick had gone to work leaving me and Kenny to look after Nate and Chris. Kenny seemed distant and a little paranoid. (He and I have always been strong believes in the paranormal.) we tried to move on finding things to occupy us (Which ended up being a game of Cards) before we could finish the game Chris came downstairs crying saying that Nate was acting weird so of course we put everything down and went to check on Nick. We found him sitting with the closet door open just staring in there we tried talking to him but he wouldn't answer or look at us. Kenny tried snapping his fingers in his face and he didn't even flinch. I began to get a little scared so I lightly touched Nicks shoulder and he snapped out of it and when he did the closet door slammed shut and locked. My heart was beating out of my chest. I hurried and got my brothers out of there and downstairs. (Not to mention our cars had been scattered everywhere.)

Over the next few days closet doors would slam, Footsteps would be heard, and loud bangs occasionally happen. I remember asking my brothers if this had ever happened before I came and they said no. I didn't want to believe I was the cause but then again when I lived with my mother at the apartments we did hear footsteps and scratching noises but that was about it and we ignored it. For a week things went calm and we thought maybe it got bored and left. We of course where wrong.

Nick had started acting really weird. He wouldn't eat, sleep, talk nothing. He would focus on one spot and not take his eyes off it. As the days went by he got more violent throwing things, hitting people, screaming at the top of his lungs. One day we couldn't find him or Chris and we were starting to worry. Kenny said we should check the closest, we e all agreed. Me and my older brothers checked upstairs while my dad searched down. We found Nick in his bedroom closest glaring at what we thought was us. This continued for several moments before he pointed. We turned and saw a boy that looked EXACTLY like nick. Only he wore a black suite. We all couldn't move seriously it was like we were frozen there. It wasn't until we heard Chris scream that we were able to move and I swear the little boy turned to me and had the most evil smile on his face.

We found Chris in our room which was freezing and the air was just so heavy. Chris was huddled on his bed and in the corner of his room was the EXACT same boy from Nick's room and he gave me that same evil smile. I hadn't realized but I was holding onto Kenny's arm shaking. This boy looked at us and laughed not like a child or like a human it was Unexplainable. Chris's bed started shaking and he was freaking out we all ran on the bed and sat on it to try and make it stop but it just got worse Nick came into the room and shouted "Leave them alone!" I'll never forget that moment because standing beside him was what looked like a war soldier and as soon as the little boy saw him he growled angrily and vanished. I thanked this man because he didn't feel evil everything about him felt good.

I have a lot more to tell that I will be posting soon. I need advice on what to do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BrittanyG, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
Brit
I believe that the look-a-like image of your brother, "is a deamon". As for the solider, it may be your brothers' guardian angel, there to do his job of protecting him, could be that this was the reason the bad entity growled at him and dissappeared. What did this soldier wear? Was it in old dress or was it modern in style. Please know that many on this site are behind you and your family and want to help with our suggestions. Bless you and yours.
Walrek (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
I concur with biblefreeme, Darkness, Dan, Alexa, and jammy. Try to fill the home with love and happiness. Encourage your siblings to try to deal with any resentment, anger, or other problems they might have. Make the home such a place where evil has a hard time thriving. Pray to your Deity, thanking for the soldier that came to protect you, ask for further protection, and ask for the strength to deal with the situation.
X0XjammyX0X (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-22)
I understand your story very clearly and, like the many others on here, I advise you to get a cleanse but I wouldn't trust it to work if I was you. Exspecially with what you are dealing with, never mind all the other things people have called it, it is a demon. I've learnt that because of the voices I've heard and from my father who has told me only demons can take the image and form of people and animals.
When getting a cleanse with a demon it still has the possibility to come back. Also the negative energy in your house is strong and has drawn it to your family. What is even worse is that it has latched itself onto nick the reason for this is that nick is giving the most negative energy. This could be because he has taken the divorce bad, worser than anyone else. You may want to sort out this problem before the demon gets more powerful.
To add on to what I have said try to get the family to stay as positive as they can to let off the good energy to weaken the demon.
Please take this advice in consideration because I have dealt with similar experiences and don't want anything bad to happen to you or any of your family. Thanks for your time.
Levanya (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-21)
Sounds like a Doppelganger of your brother 😕
That Soldier should be a good ghost I guess ^^
AlexaBredon (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
First off I like to touch on one specific part of the story about your younger brother Nick. From what I read it seems he was being partially possessed by either a negative entity or demonic force. The little boy you saw I would believe to be a demonic presence that took the form of your brother Nick, as they can take on any form.

Second,I would like to comment on what Darkness said I think a blessing would be a great idea also try not to show any fear though that seems hard right now. If you and your brothers could get your father to help you's it would be best if you all show a strong front by telling the entity that it is not welcome in your home.

Do some background research on the property to find out who the soldier was there must be a reason he's there other than to protect you's.

Whatever you do DO NOT SHOW FEAR evil feeds off it which only makes it stronger. AND NEVER EVER PLAY WITH A OUIJA BOARD I know they sound cool but they open portals you don't know how to deal with.

If you need anymore advice feel free to e-mail me and I'll help any way I can, I have experience in this matter.

This comment from Kericho is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Dan_Paranormal (1 stories) (74 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
Sounds like that entity was very bad willed and had bad intentions and as some of the comments below suggest they do feed off of fear and negative energies.

When you first entered leads me to believe that the entity was always really there and wasn't just attatched to you but more so everyone and possibly the place. The fact of what you felt leads me to believe this.

The events leading up to the finale part in the story are almost prods to get you scared and paranoid and it seemed to have worked. Here's the really significant part for me when I was reading your story anyway - your brother Nick started acting strange and the behaviour he showed seemed to be a means to power the spirit, it's like the spirit had him and used him to get more powerful and manifest finally as Nick which would draw even more negative energy from everyone else as it makes it so much more personal that the spirit has taken the appearance of someone who is in your life.

This soldier almost sounds like a guardian there to keep you safe. Most of the posts have probably already said this I just wanted to add my own view in.

Ah yes I wanted to add in that the waredrobe seemed to hold significance. Did you have the waredrobe at your mum's? It's possible for spirits to be attatched to various objects. I'm only asking because it seemed to hold a lot of key points to the story, it's almost like the spirit originated there if you know what I mean.

Thanks for sharing your story and I hope things have cleared up a bit.
bexscowz06 (3 stories) (16 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
Very scary story. I feel so sorry for you.

I agree with DARKNESS the boy sounds like some sort of demon.

A blessing of some sort sounds like a really good plan.

Stay positive and I know how frustrating it is to have parents refuse to believe you or just try to make you think they don't believe for your peace of mind.

I am definetly interested to hear more.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
This was a pretty scary story and must have been horrifying seeing that little kid acting like that. Previous posters have addresed the situation well, it is feeding of your feelings and emotions of negativity your parents divorce plays a big role in this also. A cleansing I believe is what is needed there are many ceromonies and rituals you can use that are listed on this site.
Im interested to know who the man with the uniform is but I seriously have the feeling that the boy you saw was probably not a ghost, I will no doubt get flamed here but the boy seems demonic. What are your thoughts on this and other readers? Keep us posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
For protection from evil spirits and ghosties, you cannot beat a firm dose of Cold Iron. Be sure that everyone has a piece of cold iron on hand at all times.
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore

And Brittany. I hope you're not putting in your brother's REAL names in this story. Don't say yes or no on that. Such information is part and parcel of the kind of things that bad folks use to ferret information out, that they can use for bad ends.

Be sure to tell your Dad about Nick's behavior, if not him then perhaps a school counselor.
BrittanyG (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
Thanks everybody for your advice and taking the time to comment. We have spoken to my Dad about it and he Refuses to Believe it yet whenever you question him about it he gets a little stiff and tries to change the subject. I have a lot more to tell you, this summer has been really Chaotic and bizarre. I appreciate all of you guy's help ❤ ❤
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
This sounds like a very uncomfortable situation. I fully agree with biblefreeme. Find someone (whatever belief system suits you) to come into your home and do a cleansing. It appears that something negative has latched onto you guys. Negative entities feed off of fear, and so it's trying to keep you all on edge. Try to control the fear and cut off it's "food source" in order to weaken it. Keep as much love and positive energy in the house as you can. Positive emotion will drive away negativity.
In the meantime of finding someone to cleanse your home, try burning lavender incense in each room. I've had good results using dragon's blood incense as well.
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
looks like somthing negative has latched onto you guys a house full of teenagers, all the emotion caused by your parents brakeup, try and talk to your dad together maybe he could have the house blessed or get a medium in. I think you have some protection from the soldier but his power may be limited. Remember your best defence is each other stay strong together do not let it come between you as I think that is how it may go about things if its any consolation these things seldom win it may get bad for a while but its energy is not limitless try and keep the energy of the home as positive as you can it will weaken it.
cella (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
wow that was a scary story! I think that you guys have to get out of that house asap before whatever that was comes back an hurts your brother or you! I wil be praying for you and your brothers.
Cindi (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
I cannot wait to hear what happens next and I hope the soldier guy protects you guys!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: