You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Attacks From Incubus Or Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Attacks From Incubus Or Ghost?

 

I am a 26-year-old male and I live in India. About a year back I broke up with my partner. I was very depressed after the break up. I trusted that person very much. After the break up I started to stay up quite late when I was of on days off from work. I would sit and browse the internet as well as interact with other people on the net which helped ease my pain. I also visited prone sites, which I was interested and curious about as I never had a sexual relationship as such. The days were going fine until a few weeks ago. I only ever heard about demons or incubus/succubus attacks and was thinking that it was just some kind of psychological problem with people. However I am now being attacked by an incubus or ghost, which I am not able to tell clearly.

One night whilst sleeping I awoke to the feel of someone touching my legs (I used to lock my room door before I sleep) when I got up to have a look no one there. Later whilst I was browsing I felt a tingling sensation on my hairs and also on my shoulder. In the days that followed these touches continued but moved to other parts of my body which was not scary as such. About 3 weeks back, I started to feel touching sensations near my pubic sides and also on my penis.

One night I just closed my eyes and tried to concentrate to establish whether my mind was playing with me or if this was a real phenomenon. The sensation was somewhat kind of feeble. Pulsating touches with some silk thread or like a very feeble electric current, which increased from the toes to head like passing electricity and I could feel that pulsation in my groin in a very intense manner and felt like someone was touching me. I quickly shook this feeling away and immediately laid on my side. Within seconds I felt the same pulsation on my back near my shoulders and also on my buttocks at the same time. I could feel that pulsation down on my anal opening as if some male was trying to have sex with me. I unlocked the door and went to my brother's room and slept in his room with the mattress on the floor. (I am still sleeping in his room as I am not comfortable to sleep alone now) Even as I lay on the mattress in my brother's room I was still feeling the sensations again and again.

I never let that thing enter in me. I always shook it away, but these sensations come in waves. I am losing sleep and my asthma has triggered of again. I go to work and in the office I am experiencing these sexual touches. This is really happening, this is not a dreams or something. I can't tell anyone because here no one believes it.

Please someone help me by giving suggestions to get rid of it away.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, incuvictim, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

CosmicFlare (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-10)
An incubus will and never have intercourse with a male human. They apparently find it appalling and having intercourse with a man kills them according to online sources... I was a bit amused by that... Hilarious but seriously <_<

I am very sorry to hear that. You can start praying for God to help you and attend church. Keep a bible close to you when you sleep (beneath your pillow or beside you etc.)

If you plan to call a priest over to perform an exorcism, that won't work. It seems they find no belief in such things Holy water even (wowed me)...hmm...stubborn creeps. Whatever advice helps 😊

Xoxo ❤ I feel like singing ^_^
jayesh_shri (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
Very sorry to learn about this haunting.

As someone quoted, please keep these three things close to you:

1) Shri Hanuman Chalisa
2) Goddess Durga's picture beneath your pillow
3) Shirdi Sai Baba vibhuthi or His picture.

I assure the spirit cannot touch you any further. You are also advised to visit any temple and meditate there. Evil doesn't lurk in temples.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
You can try to cover yourself with white or golden light comming from your favorite God's hand and engulfing you completely from head to toe and also visualise these golden or white light engulfing you compeletely and ask the light to protect you 24hrs 7 days a week. Do this as many times as you want. Also request God and the white light to protect you from anything that is evil or negative.

I hope this help I'll write my experience soon.
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
Friend if you really want to be free from these strange phenomena, do reply back as a comment or message me
Abbelina (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Eh! You rightly named your profile 'incuvictim'. You have been hacked by an evil spirit
Incubus is a male demonic spirit that enjoys sexual intercourse with women and Succubus is female demonic spirit that does it with men. But, remember they oftenest target at unmarried persons. If the victim is a bachelor, then it's near to impossible for him to get hitched to a gal, since she-demon keeps a hold onto victim's life. If these pleasures persists, you'll face problems in getting closer to any girl and will never be married. I confess here, my one friend was once possessed by an incubus (Jinn), who resided in her for 2-3 years and used to do that filthy shiat t her, he used to even squeeze her bust area even...
Do you get sensual touches all over your body? Do you see dream in which you find urself all naked doing intercourse with a unrecognizable girl? Do you find urself in the morning in the state of extremely discharge (lots of semen)? Do you smell a foul smell in that? Do you see, that whenever a girl comes in contact with you, after few days, it breaks, on no reson?
Lord Hanuman is a strong repelling force to these dirty (sex-starved) devils. Before sleeping, sing hanuman chalisa and place the book under your pillow. Sleep on your left side.
Place a round pot filled with water, at entrance, since water is a sacred symbol, it will keep such spirits at bay.
I dread, it might be possible that you already have been possessed.
Try my given methods, if they fail contact me at - swisspri [at] yahoo.co.in.
I know some powerful Brahmin whpo fights off such bad spiritual forces. I wana to help such victims... Do tell me, if you get cured... And take care or yourself!
shan4u (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Well, this is the first story I read in this website... Don't know if my suggestion would prove be helpful enough, but I think, yeah pray in the name of God every day; like gayatri mantra, perform puja. And make good friends, make a boy friend, fall in love, have sex, spend good time, go outside, and be a little busy...

This comment from imran7841 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

sankypanky21 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-13)
Incubus as far as I have heard are ghosts which are desperate for sex. According to me if you hate sex from an incubus the ignorance is the best solution. Whenever you feel that YOU re being attacked then try your level best to ignore it and just keep on thinking of god or chant the name of lord. Please do keep a picture of god in your room as it would produce certain positive vibrations. In the morning chant the name of lord aloud and ring the bell in all the rooms which would produce a lot of positive lot of positive energy. According to me you need a lot of confidence that you can ignore it and you can win over it. Dont ever get angry. Calmness is also a solution. You feel its irritating the just tell go away. And also do try the above means. Keep thinking of lord and ignore it and always be confident. You can write to my account if you need any more help.
tibrewalmanav1 (7 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
i would advice you to have fun with it. As it is very rare. If get its address sent it to me if don't want it
megha (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
well I don't want to say something bad maybe this thing is happening as an imaginary as you see the prone sites... May be I m not right or just a spirit is messing up with u.and tell me that right now you are also facing the same problem pl... Do write me... Pl... I m waiting...
Swa (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
Just keep praying whenever you feel its presence and don't let it get interested in you.
ralu4michael (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
well, first of all, try to tell him to leave... Praying is the best solution I can think of... But you must have the faith that God will help you, you must visualize him going three times a day... Michael says:
"If you don't want him nearby, just try out what Ralu said above... If it still doesn't work, just let me now and I'll come and talk to him, okay?"
abeotero (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
heey I read your story and would like to share my sympathy and want you to know I'm rooting for you... Believe me I know how it feels like to be harrassed by such force... And it can be very deppressing... Most people say ignore it but this is a demanding spirit... Over all you MUST be strong inside... If it will it will want to break you down inside so that you can give into it... But don't let it by any means... However hard to do... Be strong... Stay focused and somehow you will figure it out... I'm rooting for you... My email is abrahamotero1234 [at] gmail.com if you need any more advice or want to share more... Best of luck... 😊
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
incuvictim, I encourage you to click on my YGS name and read my profile because it talks at length about things I have learned about sex demons. If you want to e-mail me after you read that, my e-mail address is in my profile. I have learned that there are things you can do to help motivate a sex demon to leave.

It is my understanding also that if done consistently and given lots of time, ignoring a sex demon as Succubussed suggests can be effective but that can take a while. Either way, I hope you get rid of the pest.
incuvictim (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
anyone who got success in getting rid of this demonic thing? Please help me
incuvictim (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
I did try to ignore, but to what extent? I feel it covers me completely... Still I have to stay silently? Now a days praying to all Hindu gods and St. Michael too and it is helping to reduce the attack considerably, but still its not completely cured... Will I be able to sleep without fear and worry? I don't know.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
I was wondering. If anyone is able to communicate with their sex spirit and they have a good relationship with them can you ask them how to get rid of one? They should know.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
to get rid of it completely is by ignoring it. It likes your energy. Try changing your energy. That sounds hard and it may take practice. If it comes to you. Fight it off, resist, struggle. If you can get up. Leave the room.
incuvictim (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
how can I get rid of it completely... In our home we had certain ceremony according to hindu culture, but still its there. Can't sleep at night time... Cannot even imagine of sex, please help me who had prior experience and who get it rid of forever...pls...
nealsparadise (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-05)
Hi,
IF you truely believe in god this can be the best solution according to me keep a small "SHIRDI SAI BABA" photo, the place where you live light the lamp in morning and in the evening, chant "OM SAI RAM" when ever you get the time 100% you will feel the present of baba and all yours problem will be washed off. Belive me he is the ultimate power, as he says call me I will be their 4 you. OM SAI RAM
incuvictim (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-01)
can I get rid of it permenently? I am pretty much depressed, my mood is also changing... Am getting angry easily because of this disturbance and I am hurting all my loved ones especially some people who likes me and sacrifices a lot for me and I feel so bad... I want to be happy again
incuvictim (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-01)
Hello,

Thanks for sharing so many things which actually helped a lot... It got reduced when I tried to ignore it and now for the couple of days it came back and I am still trying to get rid of it completely: (now something more horrifying happened... My brother see things like flashing lights in front of my room most of the day and now he is also getting the same experience (not started in a sexual way he is telling that it feels like a small electric current climbs through his legs...) I am pretty much depressed... If I could do anything then probably I would tear that demon off forever... I am helpless... I told it in an angry voice to leave but it never happened...
Wendy35 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-31)
I have been having Incubus dreams on and off for the last several years or so. Mine always start off in the very attractive form of a man. He seduces me and we proceed to have sex. Usually half way into it I realize that this man is not normal and neither is the dream. When I realize what is happening the "man" turns evil looking, demonic. When I try to stop him he can become forceful. In the past when I have tried to fight him off he has tried to pin me to the bed, won't let me turn on lights in my dream and won't let me out of the dream. Forcing me to go into battle with him. I have said the Lords prayer many times and it will work it seems to decrease their power, just saying Jesus name will decrease their power. Although it won't drive them away completely, They always seem to come back. I have a Celtic Prayer Of Protection that is over 1000 years old, it was given to me by a Shaman. It has been quite effective and got rid of these attacks completely for a few months. I still have these attacks, but last night was the most recent. For some reason I didn't fight him off. I have a desire to know it and find out what it wants from me and what it's purpose is. I have been told they are Demons. Some say they are Fallen Angels. Don't talk to them they will drag you to Hell. Well I don't believe in Hell. I believe we are already there. What could be worse than some of the trials we have to endure on Earth. I believe they are some kind of entity. Not purely evil, I don't believe ANYTHING is purely evil. At least it didn't start out that way. If you want I can send you the Celtic Prayer, just message me if you want it. It worked for me, for a while anyway. I have my own reasons why these entities are likely drawn to me. Yeah, I do agree with some of the postings here, paying it attention WILL only increase the attacks and the Porn is likely not helping either as it seems to feed off sexual energy. I would say ignoring it completely would be your best bet and the prayers or telling it to leave in Jesus name doesn't hurt either.
Succubussed (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
Incuvictim, according to what I have been told by people who have attempted to get rid of a Sex Spirit, the only means that has any proven, consistent chance of success is to completely ignore these Beings as much as possible. I know how difficult that can be, but if you feel the touches, think about something else. If you are in bed, read a book or watch tv until you fall asleep.

These Beings seem to make their contact most noticeable when we have nothing else occupying our minds, and the more you focus on them the more they return the attention.

Keep yourself occupied, and if you find a sleeping position that reduces their access to you, then by all means sleep in that position.

According to the experiences of others with whom I have had direct contact, Sex Spirits do often come in pairs, sometimes two of the same gender, and other times one of each, so you having apparently attracted the attention of a Succubus that touches you in the front and an Incubus that touches you in the rear is not that unusual in this otherwise very unusual circumstance.

A couple things you do NOT want to do if you want them to leave is to talk to them (any attention that you give them, including speaking to them will increase the connection), or use a Ouija Board.

I have never used a Ouija Board, but the stories of malevolent Spirits gaining access to Human lives are too numerous and consistent to discount.

I have never spoken to anyone who has actually had to deal with this who has ever had any success in getting rid of them through prayer, use of Holy Objects, smudging, intercession by priest/shaman/medium or any other means besides denying them the attention they seem to crave.

Most if not all of the people here on YGS who recommend these practices have never actually used them or known anyone who has used these techniques to rid themselves of a Sex Spirit, so you might want to take the advice you find in the comments section here with a grain of salt.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
under no circumstances should you use a ouija board to comunicate with the spirits for they are not just forms of coumincation they are doorways
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
not to step on the experteise of these oh so learned people, but if you would like the expertise of an exorcist. I would be happy to venture my professional oppinion. Let me first make it clear I am not a catholic preist nor am I affiliated therein the most effective sheilding against an entity of this nature is a process called "smudgeing" wich can be done with either incense or sage allow someone to run the smokeing stick of either over your body without touching it and let the smoke emerce you this will provide you with a barrier and should help you get some sleep. For further advice check my profile and you may contact me by email if you wish. This is a rare case this homosexual incubus so please keep me informed and feel free to contact me
argie777 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
a gay incubus maybe attract to your sex appeal. You must pray before you o to sleep. So that no one could bother you
agimat_warrior (4 stories) (18 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
whatever is your faith as long as you pray before sleeping, the evil spirits will not come near you or disturb you. Use holy objects of your faith for protection.
bexscowz06 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
I wouldn't use a ouja board personally unless you know what you are doing as you might encourage another entity or just give this incubus more energy.
It will feed on your fear so try to be strong although it is hard.
Maybe try and resight a passage or prayre from your chosen religion.
I agree with Walrek about the internet site too. Any increase in sexual energy you might be giving off will have attracted it.
Good luck I hope it leaves you soon ❤

This comment from n_ishwarya is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled