You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Geoffrey The Friendly Ghost 2

Real Ghost Stories

Geoffrey The Friendly Ghost 2

 

So at the end of my last post I told you guys about the one and only time I used a Ouija board. It was still the Easter School holidays and again my parents were "conveniently" at work. (I say conveniently because whenever something happened to me or my sister they were always out). My sister and I were both home. I was in my room listening to music and she in hers doing the same. Being teenagers we both had a lot of posters of pop stars and stuff on our walls. In my room there was also several wardrobe doors and draws. My room is quite large and used to be double bedroom and before that a dining room.

It was some point in the morning probably about 11:00. When all of a sudden the electrical items in the house (like TVs, radios and CD players... Ones that make noise) turned themselves on at once. Not only did they turn on, on their own they went on full blast. My sister and I both ran to each other and met in the hallway. We were both absolutely terrified. But being the oldest I took charge of the situation and went round and turned everything back off. Checked my sister was okay and after a couple of minutes we both decided to go back to our rooms. When I went back into my room all the posters were on the floor and all the cupboards and draws were open. Despite being scared I decided not to scare my sister further and just put everything back the way it was without saying anything. Her CD players shot to full blast several times after this. I also had a battery power keyboard key ring that played a tune. It was in a draw at the back with nothing touching it and this went off by itself too. We were still experiencing the footsteps in the attic every morning (which my parents were still calling squirrels). I was also experiencing a feeling of being watched from one corner of my room.

But these 2 stories pretty much highlight what happened to us within 2 weeks of living in the house. So I have come to the conclusion that Geoffrey is a poltergeist. What do you guys think?

Other hauntings by bexscowz06

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bexscowz06, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
not sure I understand but it seems you have only given the first few weeks of a ten year period.

Your story reminds me much of Bill Bean's "Dark Force" story, how it began. Walking in the attic (attributed to squirrels), mischievous events, targeting people when others not home, apparitions. But that story turned violent, demonic.
bexscowz06 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Interesting theory. Thanks Dan. I did wonder if it was to do with our energy. But more that he feeds off us. He is always particularly active when we are home alone or have friends over (again with no parents around). He also seems to feed on sexual energy and if we're upset.
But again that could be linked to us I suppose.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Hmmm possibly, although you mentioned you were both teenagers and it is known that teenager especially females can produce poltergeist activities themselves. This comment I will attach was written by a writer I have read a lot about before regarding your situation.
Extra fluctuations triggered by the pubescent brain would substantially enhance the presence of the virtual particles surrounding the person. This could slowly increase the pressure of air around them, moving objects and even sending them hurtling across the room. Hmm this is a just a theory, it may be an actual spirit though he didn't like your music lol.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: