You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Orbs at a Party

Real Ghost Stories

Orbs at a Party

 

This is only one of my many stories I would like to tell, it might be hard to read because I was very tired when I was writing this and I'm only 13. I was going to my mates party and I brought my digital camera to take some photos of my mates. I got very bored so I started to take some really random photos. My mates house is in east Ipswich, Queensland. At her house there is a tree in her backyard. I thought I would make a great photo.

Picture of Orbs at a Party So I took a photo and when I was looking back the the photos on the camera, I noticed that it had orbs in it, so I was telling my friend about it when the girl that was hosting the party sister overheard us. She went on to tell me that their house was haunted so the girls parent, the sister and a few other girls went in to the house.

They told me that an old man had died (he had a heart attack and tried to crawl and call for help but he couldn't) where the hallway started (it use to be the front door) and sometimes they heard steps. The cats and dogs will jump over the spot we took some photos but nothing came up, the only other thing that happened that night was that my brand new batteries became flat. The photo I took can't be dust or anything because I took a couple and that's the only one that had any thing in it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ellycat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lp2298 (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Dust or bugs. I know, I know "But it's not in the others!" It's just the camera angle and light reflections that will cause it to show up here and not in others.
becky_xx (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
heyy everyone.

for those of you who like elleys story, look up

daughters dream ghost

its a true story from the same house this photo was taken at.

ENJOY
xx
Cirdan (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-05)
I think it's just dust or something, next time you want a picture of an orb try taking without using the camera flash 😐
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Hi I enjoyed reading your story interesting it was. I have seen 2 orbs during the night in the dark they are interesting and amazing things to see actually. The went purple then went then came back red then went then went purple. Thanks for sharing your story with us it is very interesting. I enjoyed reading your story. Try getting some more pictures If you can. 😊
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-18)
Hi elley,

Well dear heart I hate to do this to you, but what you have there is what I believe to be a bunch of flying insects. Believe me I wish it wasn't true but after going over your picture it's the only thing that I can't rule out. Heck I can't truely rule it out of my pictures of the Orbs. The thing about orbs is if you can throw in any other possiblity then that is probably what it is. Now a full form apparition on the other hand, well I would love to capture one of them on film. If you catch one of them let us know. Thanks for sharing your story with us though.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: