You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Man Through The Mirrior

Real Ghost Stories

Man Through The Mirrior

 

My family has always been able to see ghosts, and I hoped that I would not be a part of that, but sadly I was no exception. When my family first moved to America about 21 years ago they bought a house that was sort of old and run down. But since they had no money their options were limited. Before my parents moved in, many other people had lived there and they really didn't know the history of the house either. Turns out the house had A LOT of history.

I had lived there my whole life and up until I was about 8 nothing paranormal had ever happened to me personally. However my mom would feel things like when my dad would come home late from work. Because he was out drinking and they would argue and she would sleep on the couch in the living room. In the middle of the night she would feel something on her chest, it was really heavy and it was almost like it was choking her, and she couldn't moved she was paralyzed. Then all of a sudden it would just disappear the weight was gone and she could move again. After that she never slept on the couch again

This one really creped me out, I would hear my mom call me and it sounded just like her, like she was right outside my door. At the same time my mom would hear me call her and when we went to find each other, turns out she hadn't called me and I hadn't called her. We shrugged it off at the time but afterwards and after all the things we felt and always having the feeling that someone was watching you, we started to think that we weren't the only ones living in this house.

Now this last story I'm about to tell you is really hard for me because I don't really like to talk about it, But it's the reason why I'm writing this story. When I was about 10 I was sitting at the computer desk and if you turn around you can see the reflection of the bathroom in the mirror on the wall. So I was on the computer and I turned around and through the mirror I saw a man. He wasn't an apparition or a shadow. He looked like a real person, he didn't have a shirt on only pants and he was sitting on the toilet (but he wasn't using it though) just staring at me the one thing that scared me the most were his eyes. They were huge and they scared the crap out of me. I was so scared I couldn't move a muscle to scream for help so I just sat there and stared at him for about 5 minutes. Then I blinked and he was gone, he just vanished out of nowhere.

Shortly after, we moved to a new house with no previous owners. I tried to forget all about the strange man in my bathroom. I had chalked it up to being a nightmare, that the man wasn't real. I had completely forgot about him until recently which is 7 years later when my sister brought up that she use to see a ghost in our old house. A man sitting on the toilet with no shirt on and huge eyes.

Other hauntings by nella1208

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nella1208, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

nella1208 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
wow that's some creepy stuff shelby! I really hope this does not happen to either of us again!😨
Shelby427 (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Hello nella1208. That is a really frightening experience with the man in the mirror, on the toilet, staring at you. As for the voices that sound like your Mom or you. That has happened to me MANY times. As a matter of fact, it happened last night. My husband and I were laying in bed watching a movie. All the kids were in bed. We heard our oldest daughter talking at our door. So my husband calls out to her to open the door to talk to us instead of talking through the closed door. No answer. So I got up and opened the bedroom door. SURPRISE... No one is there in the dark hallway.

Thanks for sharing.

Shelby

😊
Jaialaigirl23 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
I would say that it would've been somewhat evil. If it had tried to hurt your mom. I know about those voices and it seems you guys were in the beginning and about to get worse. I would say that becaise you moved, it probably would've followed you like in that other story I read. It was probably the same man you saw. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just stating the facts.
nella1208 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
thanks for your comments guys I'm really glad you enjoyed my story and to "jellybellycandies" he had short black curly hair I guess I forgot to write about that 😁 and the toilet part confused me to andi 😁
iamhere2help (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-26)
Same here, I would hear my mom calling me and I would ask her and she said she didn't.
jellybellycandies (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
wow nella that is creepy but I think I'm haunted by a little girl so... Heh yea what did he look like as in hair and stuff 😆
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
I could vividly see what you were explaining in the last part, and that is quite freaky. "]
Haydee (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
That last story really gave me chills. If I was you, I would have freaked out!
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
this has hapend to a few of my family in the past few weeks 3 people have heard me say somthing to them when I wasn't even In or asleep I will keep everyone posted if anything good happens.
Xurik_Andi (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
i too used hear my name being called by seemingly my mom, then I run out of my room and ask her what she wants, and ofcourse she looks at my confused. So I understand, the man in the mirror. That's...interesting, and the toilet sitting... Is confusing. But I love the story none the less.

~Andi
prudhvi (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
oh nella this is really creepy 😳.may the which is sitting on the toilet is previous tenants which were lived in the house. Because only these type of charecters will turns like this

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: