You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Soulless Beings

Real Ghost Stories

Soulless Beings

 

This experience happened to me six or seven years ago, I lived in Castlegar BC Canada, I remember the date vividly, October 2, nothing unusual or out of the ordinary happened that day. An ordinary day pretty much. When I went to bed that night, around 9-10pm I didn't suspect that EXTREMELY crazy up stuff was going to happen. I fell asleep normally, within half an hour I woke up having to go to the bathroom, still nothing strange. So I lay down to go to bed, around 2:30 in the morning. This is the part that gets totally out of control.

It felt like just when I closed my eyes when My heart accelerated within Seconds to what felt like 200 beats per minute, (probably less but still) I couldn't move my arms or my feet, I could still look around. Four Pale Soulless Things were, floating over me. They didn't have teeth, eyes or ears. They had waxy pale skin stretched over sharp facial bones, where their eyes should be were just black holes. All I could hear was this terrible screaming of a thousand voices in agony, I could "hear" them talking inside my head, they "talked" very fast and in a language I couldn't understand, I felt like I'd heard it before. Like it should have been very familiar with me, in unison they traced a symbol on my fore head. The feeling of their skin was like every cry of pain ever screaming concentrated into one single catastrophe. One pulled out a syringe like thing from out of its smoky black robe, the robe looked like it wasn't made out of a material but black smoke, and it slowly put the needle into my left eye and injected something into me. My heart beat slowed down and I went numb.

My parents crashed through my door and starred at me, they were saying that I was screaming for the past couple minutes, I couldn't think of anything to say but, I just had a nightmare, but to this day I know that It was a real experience and that it wasn't a dream.

I am still waiting for the next time when I am visited by the Soulless beings in smoky suits.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NothingMuch, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

robertar (223 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-31)
well that's weird that people would think "alien abduction" (I did too) becasue other people think alien abduction is really demonic/satanic attacks posing as aliens.

So you had demons, acting as aliens, which are really demons in disguise. They must be confused, or bored of playing the same roles so they mix it up for fun. At least they didn't rape you.
Pinkzilla (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-30)
What a terrifying experience! I also was thinking alien encounter/ abduction... Just my opinion.

:0)
sundae (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-30)
scary! If I were in your shoes I would not want to encounter that dream again. I feel blessed for not having to experience that...
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-30)
I think this is a case of sleep paralysis. If you are going to research about it the situation or the case is the same. You are not alone in this site to experience this kind of dream/situation.

Eva_the_empath (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-30)
Pardon my being blunt, but to me it looks like a vivid dream about an alien abduction/experiment. They can often feel very real.
But, being no expert, I can still be wrong.
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
this sounds more like your alien abduction type experience apart from that I realy don't know what to say on this one sorry.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
You know for some odd and strange reason, that sounds awfully familiar. I get an almost eerie sense of Deja Vu' reading that.

And something else about being encaged within one of them. Never being let go. Somehow having escaped and being pursued relentlessly.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: