You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My First Encounter With Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

My First Encounter With Spirits

 

When I was around 12 I was standing in the living room in the Apt we were living in at the time. I was standing up kind of watching a show on TV waiting on my mom. We were fixing to go to the store and my younger brother had just walked out the door to go visit a friend. While I was standing there I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. Now I never heard the door open or anything but I had assumed that this was my brother coming back in the Apt. That maybe he had forgotten something.

When I looked over to say something I was looking down and the first thing I saw were shoes Moccasins like Native Americans use to where. As I continued to look up I could see the person was wearing a long brown coat. When I got to where I could see the man's face that is when I figured out that it wasn't a living person. The man did not have a face not a viable one anyway his hands were not viable either. I was frozen for a moment and then I ran back to my parent's room screaming for my mom the whole time. After that I would not sleep in my own room for a week.

That was just my first encounter there were more after that. I am 23 now and have lived in 3 places that I have had different encounters but I won't go in to all of those right now, well thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tiffyfaye, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tiffyfaye (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-06)
it was so scary at the time but now that I am older and can think back on it... It was kind of cool
Cyla (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-06)
cool story you have there... Sometimes I wish, I could see a ghost my self... HEheHe... 😆
California_Girl (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-04)
Wow...wherever you go it appears a spirit seems to follow you.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-03)
Whoa Little Scary! Most be the native american land where you use to live that apartment before the building was up. Thanks for the story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: