You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unseen Stalker

Real Ghost Stories

Unseen Stalker

 

I have no special gifts of seeing spirits etc... But I have had a few paranormal experiences unrelated in my life I would like to share on here with you all as I have enjoyed reading the experiences of others on here as well.

This was in the summer of 1988 I lived with my boyfriend in a nice newer apt. Our unit was a 1/2 basement so the bedroom was dark mostly all the time, the bathroom was through the closet area that made a short hallway between the closets doors; on one side were wooden doors and the other closet doors were mirrored, when the bathroom door was closed it was even darker in that little nook.

I started to feel like somebody was over there by the mirror and closet area watching me and gave a creepy vibe, I told myself I'm being silly, being paranoid, or possibly going crazy, I felt it more frequently and tried to ignore it, but it was really hard to do.

I entered the bathroom using the other door where it led into the main living areas and stayed out of the room when I felt the creepy feeling in there. I went to bed right when my boyfriend did and snuggled close and closed my eyes real tight trying to fall asleep before he did. I know a lot of days there was nothing and it seemed comfortable then others. It seemed like maybe it was watching me fall asleep I never opened my eyes to peek though.

I never told my boyfriend because when the subject came up about ghost and stuff he said he didn't believe in it and laughed at them in a ridiculing way; saying all that stuff is ridiculous.

I woke up one morning in a way where your senses waken first and you can smell and hear what is going on around you and slowly familiar voices turn from just sounds into hearing the words being said, before you open your eyes yet are fully aware of everything. Well when I woke it was because I was hearing these faint sounds of carpet crunching like when you are trying to sneak. I felt like something was not right! My senses seemed to be heightened. I was awake but kept my eyes closed and just listened. It was coming closer towards me from around the other side of the bed where the closet and mirrors were at. I felt flush and I could feel anger which seemed to be coming from it as well. It made me very afraid. Then it seemed to feel incredibly intense as equally as it became from sneaky steps to a quick heavy walk then to running. In a short time maybe two minutes or so. I was so scared I kept my eyes closed and kept still from fear. Then the waterbed made a huge wave as something very heavy jumped on the bed. I heard the bubbles quickly darting all around and the waves continued to rock me as I forced my eyes open and saw my comforter moving rapidly up and down where it lay across my chest, I sat up real quick and ran out of the apt.

I went to my neighbors apt and they saw I was shook up asked what happened? I was too scared to worry what they thought of me, so I told them and they believed me and went back over there with me to get my clothes and shoes. I went back and got ready at their home. I had to go back home but I left early when my boyfriend did and stayed out until he came back then moved out soon after that. He stayed behind in that apt a long time after that.

About a year ago I told him what happened he laughed at me in disbelief.

What does this seem to be and why me?

I was thinking it was some sort of demon?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jennifer-m, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shadow86 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-07)
ok this sounds scary but I've been seeing a little girl around my bed i
Saw her 4 times and I need help myself
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-06)
I don't think that it is a demon since it did not hurt you. In my opinion, the reason why it took on you is because you are open to paranormal and it noticed that. Your boyfriend never believed in the paranormal so it's not picking on him or he could just be in denial.

JamesL (8 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-04)
Demons along with Hell don't exist. In all likelihood it was just a spirit possibly trying to grab your attention.
California_Girl (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-04)
When you were explaining the closet, it sounds like a demonic presence. But then you went on to describe your encounter on the water bed. That sounds like a spirit just trying to let you know it's there. Feel free to go to my profile and get my e-mail adress off there. I'd like to give you more insight.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
I don't think it was a demon, merely just a spirit trying to get your attention. So your boyfriend never experienced anything in this apartment am I correct? At least your neighbours believed you lol.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
I feel like that sometimes too. I try to find similar stories for answers.
I feel crazy sometimes.
I always feel self-conscience like I'm being watched. I want to know if I will ever feel like I'm NOT being watched:/
BellaPhantom12199 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
did it seem to be trying to kill you or did it seem to messing with you? If it was playing around then it may have been a little boy or girl.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: