You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Young Boy In The Closet

Real Ghost Stories

Young Boy In The Closet

 

When I was 7 years old I lived in central part of Chile, just my mom and my sisters. I'm the middle child. My mother would go to work at 7 am; my sisters would leave the house around 8 o'clock... I would get up to watch TV in my mom's room, her room had large windows, French style, and the room was really bright in the mornings.

One day when everyone was gone I went to my mom's room as usual... The morning show was on as I laid down my mother's bed facing the ceiling I noticed I couldn't move, nor scream; I even had a hard time breathing. All I could do was move my eyes... Then the boy came walking through the door. I was so scared, I wanted to scream for help but couldn't, I couldn't move either. I watched him walk next to me; he was staring at me he seemed to be younger than me too. He walked into my mom's closet and sat on a wooden chest she had, then he disappeared... The boy wasn't giving me an evil stare or nice, it was as if he was just looking at me. In the neighborhood where I live we were the only children. I told my mother about what I had seen that day and she wouldn't believe me. My older sister would experience strange stuff in the house as well, but our mom would always find an excuse for everything.

One day my older sister was in my mother's room watching TV too, when she got up she noticed someone was staring at her from the door, it was the same boy I saw, in the same clothes, she screamed, she says that she felt the boy wasn't like us, he just stood on the door. My mom never saw anything, but she heard things she couldn't explain...

The house was old; it even had a wale... A neighbor told my mom that a young couple use to live there and had one boy. One day the boy was playing around the wale and fell in and died. It was a story that neighbours weren't sure if it was true because the house was too old and they did not live there when the story had happen.

Ever since that day when I saw the boy and realized I couldn't move or talk I have the same episodes if I fall asleep facing the ceiling. I don't see anything, but I can't move or speak, some days it gets worse. Now I'm 24 years old and I still feel the same fear every now and then...

Does anybody know what it is or Had similar experience?

Other hauntings by luna17

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, luna17, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

othershadows101 (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-18)
yes I know other people say the same thing in there stories real the little girl in the white gown it says the same thing she thought it was her daughter but she could see her daughter in between her husband and her
luna17 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
My first experience with SP was when I saw the boy, though I remember when I laid on my moms bed was when I noticed I couldn't move. I had just laid there waiting for it to go away... I was awake...

Ever since I suffer these episodes. I try to sleep on my stomach, the times when I forget I go through a ritual to get control over my body, every 3 to 6 months I would experience the same thing, but those times I had my eyes shut, so yeah I was in a stage of asleep but not really. Now I get them every week...

When I was 16 I had the most terrifying experience of all, and I was awake. I was at my aunts house, her baby woke up hungry, so my uncle felt them move. I could hear my aunt talking but couldn't call for help.

The covers began moving from my feet all the way to my chest. As it happen, when it began moving to my face (from feet 1st) I heard a loud ringing in my ear, like my body was alerting me that something was getting closer. When it reached my chest it went away.

Ever since then I never fall asleep facing the ceiling. I went to see a Dr. To see what was wrong and he told me I have to learn to live with it, that it's not deadly. If I fall asleep facing the ceiling I'm screwed, it comes back. I wake up in any position, and nothing happens, it only happens when I fall asleep.

The 1st when I saw the boy I was awake, the other when I was 16 years old I was awake also, the rest of them I've been trying to fall asleep. It all began when I saw the boy...
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
Yes it could be sleep paralysis as they are the obvious signs, but having your sister see the same boy and your mum experiencing little things also, I wouldn't be too quik to assume that this is exactly what it is. Maybe the boy has not moved on maybe not realising that he has passed away hopefully he has moved on to the light.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Sykai (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
I suggest sleep on your side it prevents sleep paralysis, or if it happens trying moving your facial features like eyes blinking, wiggling your nose, licking your lips, it wakes body up faster. I had my fair share of SP.
ginny (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
Yes - it's sleep paralysis, by the sounds of it. You are convinced that you are awake, but you're not really. I've had episodes of SP where I've seen women walk into the bedroom, or giant spiders crawling towards me. It's pretty terrifying. Only happens to me in daytime, curiously, so I never, NEVER go to sleep except for at nighttime now.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: