You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Having Spirits Follow Me Every Where I Live

Real Ghost Stories

Having Spirits Follow Me Every Where I Live

 

It started when I was of the age four. I lived in Colorado at the time. I would always have this feeling that when I would go down into the basement something would be following or watching me. I always felt uneasy even though there were three bedrooms and a storage room down there. I remember several mornings I would wake up and go outside to play. I would look at my older brother's window and see a man looking at me. He had dark eyes, dark circles under his eyes, long stringy hair, long square face like a native, and dark skin like he was dirty. I can still see this man's face engraved into my head.

I remember I had been locked in the basement and as I was sitting on the top stair next to the door. I looked up and saw this dark cloud like shape coming towards me. With these dark eyes just focused on me as it almost reached me my dad heard my screams and unlocked the door and let me out. I was about nine years old when my parents decided to move us to California so my dad wouldn't have to travel. We had moved to Fresno, California. I was excited and pleased to be moving some where new away from this man I would see almost every day. Or so I thought.

For several years nothing really happened except I would see animals that weren't there or see a flash of white in the corner of my eye like a person walking by. Nothing really major happened until I reached the age of 18. I decided I wanted to move away from home and live my life to the fullest. I lived in a three bedroom apartment and had a dog. Things seemed fine at first, then I started coming home from work and the garage light would be on, or the play station would be on. I knew for a fact that I had not even turned them on before I left for work. My dog would never go in the room across from my bedroom. She would just stare and only went in if I did. Then one night I was asleep, with a night light, I saw a little girl standing next to my bed at arm's length. She was just staring at me with no facial expression. I closed my eyes twice and counted to ten both times before she finally was gone.

Then I met my husband, we lived in these apartments and we were playing cards when all of the sudden we heard my golf shoes fall from the closet. We both ran to go and see what that noise was. My golf shoes that were still in the box had been thrown from the closet to the side of the bed. We would have pictures fall off the wall in the middle of the night. In this apartment we tried to say a blessing together to get rid of it. Whatever was in that apartment would not let me say a thing. I tried but nothing would come out. I told my husband while I was at work the next day if he could bless the house while I was away. I came home things felt a little peaceful. Then it got worse. Our youngest son would tell us he would hear a baby crying when none of our neighbours had babies or children. Things still fell from the closet.

We finally moved into a house. I went to go close the laundry room door and at first I thought my husband was holding the door so that I couldn't close it as if he was joking. As I was about to tell him to let the door go, I was finally able to close the door. I walked to the front room and my husband was on the couch watching a baseball game. I told him what had happened and he went to go and check. He told me he challenged it and told it to mess with him not his wife and kids. I have seen at ten different times orbs flying across the room from the window and come straight to my head. Seeing spirits and hearing them I will never ask what they want. Seeing and hearing is enough for me.

To this day I will not step foot in a basement, cellar. I cannot sleep in the dark unless my husband is next to me and I will still get uneasy feelings when I am home by myself. Like I said things have been happening to me since I was four until this very day. From seeing, hearing and seeing a black form at the end of my bed or by my husband's side.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RamieHernandez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

idelhern2269 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-11)
maybe the ghost only wanted your attention, people who can sense them,they're special 😨,remember that's the thing about ghost will be drawn to that person who can see them, try not to fear them ❤ ❤
Ashmere (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-11)
Hi RamieHernandez,

I believe with every inch of my being that you are being haunted but the question is why and in that same instant how,

Dont believe all this hype that they want your attention only because your more sensitive to them,
Most spirits have an ulterior motive and they want you to do something for them, problem is that they can't exactly take English so we have no idea what they are trying to say,
And the more time someone spends around the paranormal/supernatural the more they become sensitive to it.

As for your little friend (s),
Now question is,
Is it one single spirit or a reoccurring selection,
Or its it a different spirit for every location,

If it is one spirit or a reoccurring selection than there is two assumptions we can make,
1. You yourself are haunted, a spirit (s) have attached them self (s) to you, for reason either they would know or both parties involved know.
2. You have an item, which you have had for a very long time and they are attached to this item.

There are ways to remove them from your life all together,
And you can contact me through my profile if you feel like going down that road (sounds ominous but its not).

Best wishes
Ashmere
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
Hello Ramie,
Email me aznaoki22 [at] yahoo.com
I can help you or I would like your help on something...
Tell me about mroe of your experiences please.
God Bless
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
Hi Ramie
It actually just seems like they want to try and communicate with you (spirits, I mean). Apparently saying a prayer of protection will work, you mention Gods name and what not, if you want, I can give you this, just email me. I also have had similar experiences, my cat staring at something in the hallway that I couldn't see, the mouse (computer mouse I mean) was thrown at me. I think and have been told that these are just spirits that really want to communicate with you. Nothing dangerous, really. Email me if you need further help.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
eternal_flame (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
Do you think that maybe some of those entities you are encountering my bad shadow people. I have had many dealings personally with these types of entities. If you have any questions or maybe want to talk about what's going on with you, just let me know.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
Hi, Ramie. I'm Lotus. I'd like you to read my story posted here called CONSTANT. I can truly identify & feel what you are feeling even now. It's pretty crazy. & BadJuuJuu has got some good thoughts I think. Thanks for sharing, Bless you & yours. Much love.

~LSD~
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
What I'm thinking is that you are receptive to the paranormal, but may not have done a lot of research on the subject yet. Read up on it. Study it. The more you know on a given subject, the less frightening it will seem. Keep a journal of ghostly activites, date, time it occurred, weather, your emotional state, and moon phase. Looking back you may realize the event had a natural explanation, or you may see patterns of when ghostly activity is more likely to occur.
Nothing that you have reported sounds dangerous, more like something that really wanted your attention. That's the thing about ghosts. People who can sense them are like a beacon in the darkness. Ghosts will be drawn to that person. Something to remember though is that your emotions go a long way in determing what personality of ghost is drawn to you. Kind ghosts will not want to scare you. They don't want to alienate the person who can sense them so they will back off if you are scared. Pushier personalities don't care if you're afraid, and will keep bugging you. Show no fear. If a presence gets too pushy, tell them to leave, or follow some basic house rules.
Always remember that there is really nothing to fear from a ghost. What can it do, really? Knock down a few pictures, move a few objects, make some noise. That about covers it. Ghosts don't have a lot of energy to act on, so they go for the lowest energy activity. Moving small objects is easy, but that uses up a lot of the ghost's energy. I'm saying all that to say this- ghosts are mostly harmless. Annoying at times, yes, but ultimately harmless. Try not to fear them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: