You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Bride And Groom

Real Ghost Stories

The Bride And Groom

 

While many stories of mine have been frightening this one has by far the most proof and the most people involved. It all started about a year ago when I had finally reconciled with my best friend Alex. See we were hanging out in his basement, like we do often, playing guitar and talking when we got in a deep conversation. This lasted a LONG time and it quickly turned from 9 pm to 1 am. When I started looking upstairs as we sat around I saw a bride walk down the stairs halfway to a small landing, then disappear. I decided to keep it quiet because I have... Crazy tendencies.

A few months passed and he told me a story that he saw something unplug his fan while he was down there. Our other friend Kayla saw this as well. He asked if I had ever seen anything at his house that was weird. Well I'd seen the bride a few more times by then so I figured I would tell him. Right as I said "It was a girl in a white dress" He said "looks like a bride and has brown hair and blue eyes" This was EXACTLY what I'd seen.

A few more months passed, now its 2010, summer to be exact. We are in his basement again and are telling stories of this girl when I see a tall, evil looking man come out of his guitar room. (Yes my friend is rich, I am not lol) It looked like he had not only killed somebody but himself too. He came out. Looked at me and walked back in the room. I nearly died at his sight. I told my friend instantly. This man was a first for all of us. Since that time however he has often been seen glaring at us, staring at us, or beckoning us. I knew for a fact this man did something to his wife. The girl in the dress. Once I figured it out... I can't sleep there anymore. I try to. But the man stands over me, looking at my face as I sleep. I wake up in fear all the time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Filthy_Russian, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

caramelxkissesx (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-12)
I would be really careful around both of them. They seem to both be the kind that can and will get into your head if you let them, not trying to sound corny or anything. Good luck, stay safe. (:
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
I'm so sorry, hunny. I've lost a few friends to the same fate, so there I feel & Yes, Golden is like my most favorite besides, Estes Park. It's cool as well & it's got the good ol' Stanley Hotel. MCL!

~LSD~
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
hey Lotus,
I stayed in Golden twice, on vacation. Had a very good friend who lived there at the time. Loved it in that little town. He passed away, in his sleep, at the young age of 30. Too much med in his system, never woke up. Anyway, reading your post got me all worked up.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
Dude it's crazy how many of these stories are coming from Colorado at the moment. I know just what it feels like to have someone/thing's face RIGHT in yours as you sleep. You don't notice it's there until your mind comes to, & the face is gone. Don't really see it but feel it for sure. UHG! Mine would even keep it's hand high up on my thigh. Every night. The house was in Golden, CO. Like 19th & Washington. There's new little duplex things there now. I go to Golden a lot. So f*cked up there. If you are in tune you'll certainly find something in Golden, man. The mascot of the high school is the Golden Demons even. I think & this is just my theory that when they struck Gold here in the Rockies there followed gambling & brothels. Just the sleaziness attracts demons so I find the mascot for the high school appropriate. I really wonder what happened with the married couple. Sounds like the honey moon never even started. I look forward to reading more of your accounts. Where is the house? Bless you & yours. Much love.

~LSD~
Silene02 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
I wouldn't have in consideration to stay there an hour let alone sleep there! Of course you wouldn't like to sleep there if this ghost was staring at you in the middle of the night!
Lucy1 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
Wow, this is a powerful account. Has your friend seen the man or just the bride?
Perhaps they need to be told to go to the light (don't mean to sound corny), especially the woman. Maybe he is keeping her there with him, maybe he feel the guilt, or maybe he really is just evil. It would help to know what kind of feelings or sights your friend has experienced as well.

Hope you're both okay.
Lx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: