You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Guardian Angel And A Possible Succubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Guardian Angel And A Possible Succubus?

 

A while back I think two or three weeks ago (maybe longer) I was just sitting in my room, nothing out of the usual, and I started to feel like something was holding my shirt, tugging it slightly. So I brushed the feeling away slightly. I started to feel a little tired. So I decided to take a shower, I started to feel like somebody was following me again.

Now this is where things get a little creepy; A few hours later I was in my room, not doing anything out of the usual and I look up and there was an orb, slowly going across to my bed, but this time I felt kind of secure in a way. Now just recently I've been going through with a heartbreak I suspect that in all of the negativity that I was surrounded in its attracted something that enjoys to hold parts of my body when I'm alone and sitting down or aroused, on the odd occasion I've even felt something stroking my hair.

I'm not old enough to engage in any sexual activity so I doubt it's a succubus, and if it is it must respect the fact that I'm waiting until I am of Legal Age. The first Spirit could have been a Guardian Angel due to the fact that back in middle school I used to walk around with a small Guardian angel in my pocket.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, theparanoidhunter, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Shira (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
I do believe that a succubus/incubus can be a guardian. I have a guardian demon so it's not impossible.
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-17)
Rashidah, I would say because they haven't died yet. *LOL* Well joking a side, I have read a lot of girls and women that have had pains from having sex with these evil demons.

Take care,

Walter 😁
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-02)
If having sex with incubi can lead to death then why are some of the posters here still alive?
ProudChristian (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-02)
"I'm not old enough to engage in any sexual activity so I doubt it's a succubus, and if it is it must respect the fact that I'm waiting until I am of Legal Age."

I hope your not planning to have sex with the Succubus right? Because having sex with them can lead to death. 😕
Lidandra (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
Age doesn't mater. Some people have problems wih incubis very early. Also I would encourage you to assume that this isn't a guardian angel because when angels have any kind of sexual relationship with humans they fall. It's kind of a "no touchy" rule.
IGoRawrX3 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-25)
I agree with Aussiedaz. The Angel could be letting you know that shes there for you. When me and my ex boyfriend broke up I was deppressed and well, I had a visitor 😉

I doubt it was a succubus, They would give you a NIGHTLY visit xD.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-13)
Maybe you've just spent too much time sitting in your room "not doing anything out of the usual". Go out, get some fresh air, stretch, and walk it off. 🤔
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
Um...ok...I'm sure the doctors will take care of this orb and find the guardian angel in your back pocket. Hope all goes well.
VelvetLucifer (1 stories) (37 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
You don't have to be eighteen to have an Succubus come to you. I've had a Incubus almost come to me when I was 10 years young.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-14)
Ok MY only concern with your story and I ask this with sincere considerations to your feelings... The part you mention about going through a heart break... My question... Has this made you really depressed?...cause perhaps you have drawn a guardian who is letting you know things are going to be Ok... And you know something... All of us here at ygs have gone through a heartbreak or two and we know how much it hurts... But this is life and how we learn about ourselves... You will meet someone else and probably have a few more relationships before you settle down and look back at your experience and realize it was a part of evolving who you are at the next point in your life... Best wishes... Keep your chin up mate.
Aussie.
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
What do you mean a small gaurdian angel in your pocket?
How old are you?
Maybe the negative feelings you have are attracting spirits, which could be neither succubus or a gaurdian angel.

But in my opinion it would most likely be a gaurdian angel [if either]

New comments for this story have been disabled