You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Daddy's Son

Real Ghost Stories

Daddy's Son

 

This happened about two weeks ago and it didn't actually scare me, I was just surprised.

As I stated in my previous story, my boyfriend's father has passed away about two years ago. My boyfriend and I had a little fight about two weeks ago. And being as stubborn as I was I told him his father wouldn't appreciate the way he was treating me and I left the room. About an hour later I found my boyfriend in my room, still sitting on the same spot, but he was crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said that I was right and that his father was standing next to me, looking at me.

I didn't feel scared or freaked out, but then my boyfriend went into some sort of crying fit. Now that scared me to death. He has never acted like this before but I knew that his father was a sensitive topic for him and I tried to comfort him.

We left the room and he told me that his father was gone but that he looked quite sad. I never mentioned his father in a fight again as I was scared that he'll get this fit again.

He has told me previously that he has seen his father all over. I sometimes wonder why is father is still here and haven't crossed over. I have never known his father but sometimes I wish I had.

Other hauntings by honeysangel

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, honeysangel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chanahc (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
😐
I wish I can send my stories but this website is great I can relate on all of your stories.
Roycer (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
No disrespect to you but it seems like your boyfriend is delusional. My patients who had someone with them very often always ended up seeing a psych doctor. I do believe in ghost, but this doesn't seem like it falls in that category.
Pinkzilla (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-14)
That was a moving story. One thing to keep in mind is that there is a difference between a ghost and a spirit. A ghost is someone who is dead but has not crossed over. A spirit is someone who is dead and has crossed over but can come and visit whenever they wish. I think that the spirit of your boyfriend's father came by to let his son know that he didn't like the way he was acting. That's just my opinion.

:0)
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-14)
hi honey,
I read all 4 of your stories, all of which seem to have been written in the same day/sitting. With all due respect, I didn't see anything that jumped out as paranormal. Perhaps you are a fan of this subject, who seems to be looking too much into things that occur? Not trying to make light of your observations... Maybe it is just how you have presented it.?
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-14)
honeysangel--A trim little tale and I'm sure you and your boyfriend appreciate the depth of its meaning.
It seems evident to me that those who pass through the veil from this world to the next are often allowed to return when they like. It could be your friend's father left before he taught his son well, and now he returns to do what he can to guide him in what is right and manly.
Think that's possible?
~ James

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: