You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Famous Anchorage Ghost 2 :: Comments :: Page 1

Comments for The Famous Anchorage Ghost 2: Page 1

Return to the ghost story The Famous Anchorage Ghost 2

kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
wow, I thought this had ended along time ago. Painful that is, respectfully, as a friend to WB, and a "faithful" in her beliefes I would like to say simply, her sudjestions, were spot on with what she believed, just as my, JAv's, Grann's, aussies, BJJ, Scbsds, jesus soilder's and any other number of poster who "throws out" advice in the hope to assist someone. Ultimatly it is up to the individual to take that advice, be it seek medical help, consult a priest, sprinkle salt, or hit them selves with a brick. I may be completly off target here, as I only scanned the last few hours of comments. But compelled as I was, I appologise for my own rant.
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
I spoke against white buffalo when she set out to enable a poster's belief that a literary archetype was responsible for the poster's troubles in life. I do not believe that white buffalo should have done that; nor do I think she should have suggested counseling or medication, because she's not qualified to give that advice, either.

Commiseration is fine, but she was not content with that. She had to be perceived as a "wise sage"; in doing so, how many people are now sprinkling salt around the house instead of getting their CO detector checked, or their medication adjusted, or whatever?

If people today still have faith in her, I say let them know what she was discredited. Her dirty laundry is a lot less important than the mental well-being of this site's readers.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Airing others dirty laundry in public is what has been done to me time and time again Granny, and by posters fitting the description given previously. That accusation carries no heat with me.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
[at] galleygal,
Like I said, I read through your past comments on your profile page. That was what hit me, someone from back then did call her on her crap. I was smiling away at all you had to say. And the silence about this isn't doing anything but making her out to be more than what she was. The silence was a necessity at first because of those, as you put them, "uber-defensive supporters". No one wanted to have to put up with that.

Jav
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Jave: I understand completely...There's probably a lot more that could be said, but I won't for my own reasons listed below...I'm sure there is a sense of relief for you now, if only small...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
galleygal and Fanny: That's only the tip of the iceberg, which is all it took to sink the Titanic... Whitebuffalo was a very respected member of this site and as a fellow human being, I don't think it's right to air someone else's dirty laundry in public... What she did wasn't against any law per se, unless of course you happen to be Wiccan, then the "law of three times three" comes into play... And I believe Karma is a real biotch when she comes back around to you...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Granny,
Yes, you're right. The site hasn't suffered in her absence. I am simply tired of the innuendo. Sooner or later it all seems to land at my feet. I have no reason to hold back any of what occurred. Who does it serve? Only her. My thoughts when I wrote that out were to just be rid of it once and for all. I don't see any reason to hold that as a secret, and it was turning into ammo for another. That's all.
Besides, she asked.

Jav
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
[at] javelina - no, I didn't involve myself with the politics of the site, outside of tweaking white buffalo a bit and fending off her uber-defensive supporters.
Fanny (2 stories) (105 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Wow, sounds way too complicated and it involves more effort then I'm willing to put in. I don't doubt people do stuff like that, but I can't fathom why. What purpose does it serve? At the end of the day what does it change? Nothing, so why bother?

My thoughts and ideas are my own and I am the only me there is. Sometimes someone writes something I agree with and other times I don't, but my comments are always my own... Except once when I left my laptop at my parents. 😠

99% of the time I agree with what Jav says. I love her, Granny and Miracles stories and look forward to reading them.

It's necessary to call people on their crap... That's why we have police. I hope you call me on mine, if you think I deserve it.

I think you are fantastic Jav!

Best Fanny ❤
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
[at] zzsgranny - It was I who gave a s*!t about it and asked about white buffalo.

Is this subject taboo? Javelina cannot even bring herself to write the name; you write of betrayed confidences?

Frankly, it all sounds too scandalous to not care.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
galleygal,
So, was this about how it was when you were here back then? Same old thing, or what?

Jav
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Jave: I agree, it's been plenty long enough... And honestly, I don't think anybody is going to be too upset by your comment, hence the silence...But, it's water under the bridge, and those involved have moved on, and the site doesn't seem to have suffered in her absence like I'm pretty sure she thought it would...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
And excuse me, but did you say maybe she was tired of all the drama here? How about maybe she was the cause of the drama here. That serves more to the truth than anything else.

Jav
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
So allegations that white buffalo gave the eulogy for a dead poster (that she herself created then subsequently killed) caused her to retreat in shame? This is high weirdness.

The sock puppetry is strange, but not all that unusual. What is unusual is posted conversations between the puppets, with seemingly no one else participating.

[at] miracles - I visit the site seldom, but prolific posters stay in my memory. I post only when I'm bored. I'm bored this week because the weather in my part of the world is bad - too hot, then rainy, then hot again *sigh*
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Or maybe she was just a jerk. I don't expect much of anything granny. But it never stops coming, does it? There was no betrayal of any confidences here. I told of my part in the matter. I never mentioned any names, or even hinted at who any of the others involved were. But don't you think it's been long enough? Keeping silent serves only to make her a legend in the minds of those who still have questions. I refuse to be a part of making that a reality.

Jav
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
+3
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Jave: Silence is golden... What do you want "those involved" to do: come here and say how wrong you are for betraying a confidence, whether there's allegience still or not, or give you a big fat cyber hug for relieving them of their "burden"?...

Whitebuffalo left of her own accord... Maybe all this drama and negativity finally got to her, or she got sick of defending herself, or she was nothing but a phoney and was afraid her reputaion would be ruined... Who the hell knows or even gives a s*!t anymore?...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
And silence falls on the little town of YGS as others work hard to get there ducks in a row. All making certain there is nothing here to implicate their own involvement in the matter.

Jav 😁
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
The game is over guys. I won't play anymore. Do and say what you want about what I have revealed here, I don't much care. If you were worried about it, maybe you should have let it out long ago. The truth is the truth. She was a person that took advantage of her position to build up her own ego. She wasn't anything close to being the wise sage she built herself up to be. Careful you don't fall into the same trap.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
galleygal,
This (my complaint from the previous comment) was posed to her offsite, along with other complaints. Now, there is likely to be a ruckus made for me posting this as it has never been discussed anywhere on this site. However, at this stage of the game I feel I owe no allegiance to the others involved in what happened that day as they have since abandoned any friendship we may have had back then. It had been also alleged that she had created and used other aliases that others had become quite attached to, only to kill one of them off and claim to have then given that persons (the created alias) eulogy personally.
That is about all it took to have her decide to delete her account and disappear as whitebuffalo. Which is not to say she actually left. There have been several accounts opened and similarly abandoned since then. Many have borne her distinct markings, of which I am sure you are familiar. It has been interesting to follow these aliases as they come to life, disappear, and show back up within the hour as someone else. They slip in to back up the comment or story of the one they are replacing for that moment and then slide back out having left less then 5 to 10 comments in their entire existence here.
This is also one of the complaints we have about Scbsd, an earlier conversation with another called 'Taylor' that you may have noticed, and some that pose as regulars as well. All quite entertaining, but sad too. And it simply makes you wonder how many are actually real flesh and blood people here, you know?

Jav
Miracles51031 (38 stories) (4982 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
galleygal - how on earth did you catch the day I made that comment? It's been 3 years between your comments but you happened to catch that? Wow 😆
Miracles51031 (38 stories) (4982 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Saw my name and figured I'd better take this one. Yes, I did say that whitebuffalo was the only one who could answer why she left. All we can do is speculate. To my knowledge, she has never given a reason for leaving this site. We came on one morning, and she was a guest.
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Again, something I wanted to ask but forgot: why do you not want to mention white buffalo by name? So mysterious!
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Bogus. Were you responsible for her leaving? If not, any idea why she did?

In some comment section, someone asked after white buffalo: where she was and why she left. Miracles the mod replied that only white buffalo could answer these questions.

Curiouser and curiouser! I admit, I'm interested in what happened to that poor, sad person.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
galleygal.
Until you acknowledged her I didn't want to even say it. But you had mentioned in an older post to her about her ability, as a mod, to delete posts she chose not to have on her stories, and leave only the compliments. That was one thing I had also noticed. However there were times when my own posts, ones I considered to be valid to whatever it was I was posting to, would mysteriously disappear, only to be rewritten in her words, and under her alias as if the idea were her own. That was my problem with whitebuffalo. Among other annoying habits she had, of course. However, among some of the comments I asked to have removed, there was one that was directly calling me out as the person responsible for her leaving the site. That is why I asked your opinion, as you seem to have a pretty good grasp on many of her 'quirks'.

Jav
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Javelina,

Ah, yes, white buffalo. Sure, she could be lurking here still, under one or more names. As white buffalo she had a distinctive "voice", elements of which are present in others' posts, both back when I engaged her and now.

She must be very lonely.

May I ask what your issue was with her? She seemed to be well-regarded by many; that someone else had a problem with her is surprising.

May I also ask why you don't refer to her by name? 😕
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
And yes, there was a set I had deleted, which I now regret. But the comments there were over the top and laden with filth. I found it hard to look at them any longer so I had them removed.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
galleygal,
Funny how we see things others do not (or choose not to). I have taken a gander at your profile page and the comments therein. I had a pretty good laugh at some of the comments you posted a few years back. You see, I had a problem with someone you had so handily devoured in many of your previous posts. My question to you is this, do you wonder at all if some of the comments you refer to here could have been coming from the same source your comments had been addressing so long ago?

Jav
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Javelina,

Thanks for the reference, but it seems like many posts that would make the situation clearer have been deleted. No matter. This entire site is rife with sock puppets, that is pretty obvious.

In fact, I would bet a lot of money that a lot of the posters in this story's comment section are the same person.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
galleygal,
If you and I are on the same wavelength here, you should know that I keep this, and the previous pages therein, as a reference file. There is so much here that points to other points of reference that I have decided to keep it all where others can easily use it as a go-to if they so desire. 😁

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Texasroper,
It's alright, you're still new here. I know none of it makes any sense on the surface, but as time goes by you begin to realize that making sense doesn't seem to matter.
There is another post, on a previous page in this thread, that sort of sums it all up. At the time that particular comment was made I wasn't convinced that the problem had started the way the poster had surmised. I have since been rethinking the situation and I believe he may hit the nail on the head with his theory. If you really are interested, I can point you to the comment. Otherwise, I'd just as soon not give the subject of this post any more air time than he has already stolen.
Thank you for reading, and welcome to YGS.

Jav 😊
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
[at] texas - I think I know what you mean...and, provided you and I really are thinking the same thing, I'm glad to see I'm not alone.
Texasroper (5 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2012-08-05)
Man it's funny how a person can be 2 people at once and make a conversation that's really really scary
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-07-26)
Wow, you really did read them all, didn't you? I am humbled by your praise. Thank you.

Jav ❤
RTC (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-07-23)
Your stories are some of my favorites on this site! You write them very well too! I hope you post more soon.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-07-22)
Wow! Is it dead in here or what? 😆 I hope we don't get hit by "D**chebags Galore". I hate it when that happens...
Think I'll write a song about it.

"D**chebags Galore"...

Jav 😜

I can't believe the system won't let me spell out 'D**chebags'. Now that's funny!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-06-12)
Heh heh. Funny how you answer to your name now. I find that hilarious (not).

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-06-11)
You need to let go of this obsession you have. It's so obvious that it has become embarrassing. But, like a parasite, you just won't go away. It used to give me the creeps to have to deal with you, now you just bore me to tears. No imagination, no creativity.
You are AQUALUNG. That's all. That's it. Finis...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
9 years ago (2012-06-07)
"Wildwood Weed"
By Jim Stafford

The name of this song is 'The Wildwood Flower'
Now 'The Wildwood Flower' is an old country classic
It gained a whole new popularity
The song isn't any more popular
But the flower is doin' real good
The wildwood flower grew wild on the farm
And we never knowed what it was called
Some said it was a flower and some said it was weed
I didn't gave it much thought...
One day I was out there talking to my brother
Reached down for a weed to chew on
Things got fuzzy and things got blurry
And then everything was gone
I Didn't know what happened
But I knew it beat the hell out of sniffin' burlap
I come to and my brother was there
And he said, 'What's wrong with your eyes?'
I said, 'I don't know, I was chewing on a weed'
He said, 'Let me give it a try'
We spent the rest of that day and most of that night
Trying to find my brother, Bill
Caught up with him 'bout six o'clock the next mornin'
Naked, swinging on the windmill
He said he flew up there
I had to fly up and get him down
He was about half crazy
The very next day we picked a bunch of them weeds
And put 'em in the sun to dry
Then we mashed 'em up and we cleaned 'em all
And put 'em in the corncob pipe
Smokin' them wildwood flowers got to be a habit
We didn't see no harm
We thought it was kind of handy
Take a trip and never leave the farm
A big ol' puff on the wildwood weed
Next thing you know
We's just wandering behind the little animals
All good things gotta come to an end
And it's the same with the wildwood weed
One day this feller from Washington come by
And he spied us and he turned white as a sheet
And he dug and he burned
And he burned and he dug
And he killed all our cute little weeds
Then he drove away
We just smiled and waved
Sittin' there on that sack of seeds
Y'all come back now, you hear!

Jav 😁
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2012-06-07)
Ahhh one of my favourites... Just a little crazy song by Creedance Clearwater Revival

Just got home from Illinois, lock the front door, oh boy
Got to sit down, take a rest on the porch
Imagination sets in, pretty soon I'm singin'

Doo, doo, doo, lookin' out my back door

There's a giant doing cartwheels, a statue wearin' high heels
Look at all the happy creatures dancin' on the lawn
A dinosaur Victrola, listenin' to Buck Owens

Doo, doo, doo, lookin' out my back door

Tambourines and elephants are playin' in the band
Won't you take a ride on the flyin' spoon?

Doo, doo doo
Wonderous apparition, provided by magician

Doo, doo, doo, lookin' out my back door

Tambourines and elephants are playin' in the band
Won't you take a ride on the flyin' spoon?
Doo, doo doo
Bother me tomorrow, today I'll buy no sorrows

Doo, doo, doo, lookin' out my back door

Forward troubles Illinois, lock the front door, oh boy
Look at all the happy creatures dancin' on the lawn
Bother me tomorrow, today, I'll buy no sorrows

Doo, doo, doo, lookin' out my back door 😆 😆
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2012-06-07)
(With a coconut rum and coke in one hand and his other on the turn table Puff spins the next song... I am so going to get edited for this...)

(By Kip Addotta)

It was April the forty-first
Being a quadruple leap year
I was driving in downtown Atlantis
My barracuda was in the shop
So I was in a rented stingray
And it was overheating

So I pulled into a Shell Station
They said I'd blown a seal
I said, "Fix the damn thing
And leave my private life out of it
Okay pal?"

While they were doing that
I walked over to a place called the Oyster Bar, a real dive
But I knew the owner
He used to play for the Dolphins
I said "Hi Gil"
You have to yell, he's hard of herring

Think I had a wet dream
Cruisin' through the Gulf Stream
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh
Wet dream

Gil was also down on his luck
Fact is he was barely keeping his head below water
I bellied up to the sandbar
He poured me the usual

Rusty snail, hold the grunion
Shaken not stirred
With a peanut butter and jellyfish sandwich on the side
Heavy on the mako

I slipped him a fin
On porpoise
I was feeling good
I even dropped a sand dollar in the box for Jerry's squids
For the halibut

Well the place was crowded
We were packed in like sardines They were all there to listen to the big band sounds of Tommy Dorsal
What sole

Tommy was rockin' the place with a very popular tuna
Salmon Chanted Evening
And the stage was surrounded by screaming groupers
Probably there to see the bass player

One of them was this cute little yellowtail
And she's giving me the eye
So I figured this is my chance for a little fun
You know, piece of Pisces

But she said things I just couldn't fathom
She was too deep, seemed to be under a lot of pressure
Boy, could she drink
She drank like a...
She drank a lot

I said "What's your sign"
She said "Aquarium"
I said "Great, let's get tanked"

Think I had a wet dream
Cruisin' through the Gulf Stream
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh
Wet dream

I invited her to my place for a midnight bait
I said "Come on baby, it'll only take a few minnows"
She threw me that same old line
"Not tonight, I gotta haddock"

And she wasn't kidding either
Cause in came the biggest, meanest looking haddock
I'd ever seen come down the pike
He was covered with mussels

He came over to me and said
"Listen, shrimp, don't you come trollin' around here"
What a crab
This guy was steamed
I could see the anchor in his eyes

I turned to him, I said
"A-balone, you're just being shellfish"
Well, I knew it was going to be trouble and so did Gil
'Cause he was already on the phone to the cods

The haddock hits me with a sucker punch
I catch him with a left hook
He eels over
It was a fluke but there he was
Lying on the deck, flat as a mackerel
Kelpless

I said "Forget the cods Gil
This guy's going to need a sturgeon"
Well, the yellowtail was impressed with the way I landed her boyfriend
She came over to me, she said
"Hey, big boy, you're really a game fish
What's your name"
I said "Marlin"

Think I had a wet dream
Cruisin' through the Gulf Stream
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh
Wet dream

Well, from then on we had a whale of a time
I took her to dinner, I took her to dance
I bought her a bouquet of flounders
And then I went home with her
And what did I get for my trouble
A case of the clams

Think I had a wet dream
Cruisin' through the Gulf Stream
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh

Wet dream
Cruisin' through the Gulf Stream
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh

Wet dream
Cruisin' through the Gulf Stream
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh

Dancing behind the DJ Booth,

Puff Bayram
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2012-06-07)
The Miss Demeanor rolls up, windows down... Speakers blasting...

"I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah
Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda
S-O-D-A, soda

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log
I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said "Yoda"
Y-O-D-A, Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I've been around, but I ain't never seen
A guy who looks like a muppet, but he's wrinkled and green
Oh, my Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I'm not dumb, but I can't understand
How he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand
Oh, my Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I left home just a week before
And I've never ever been a Jedi before
But Obi Wan, he set me straight, of course
He said, "Go to Yoda and he'll show you the Force"

Well I'm not the kind that would argue with Ben
So it looks like I'm going to start all over again
With my Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

So I used the Force
I picked up a box
I lifted some rocks
While I stood on my head
But, I won't forget what Yoda said

He said, "Luke, stay away from the darker side
And if you start to go astray, let the Force be your guide"
Oh, my Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

"I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed
But remember, if you kill him, then you'll be unemployed"
Oh, my Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I heard my friends really got in a mess
So I'm going to have to leave Yoda I guess
But I know that I'll be coming back some day
I'll be playing this part 'till I'm old and gray

The long-term contract I had to sign
Says I'll be making these movies until the end of time
Oh with my Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda
Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda
Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda
Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda
Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda
Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda
Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda"

(By Weird Al Yankovic)

Your Driver and DJ,

Puff Bayram
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2012-06-07)
Hey guys,
This thread could use a good airing out. Too much bad blood. So, how about songs that you laugh? Just post up any song that makes you laugh and maybe we can release some of the funkiness that has been perching here for so long. I appreciate any help you could give me.

Jav ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-07)
well jav finally got that pile of do~do sorted out then! 😆
Lets hope it all stops now and everyone can get back to enjoying the site/posts
Taz 😊 ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-07)
I appreciate all you have done here Martin. I didn't mean to make it sound as if I don't. My only points were basically the same as what you just laid out. I was only making it in the hopes that those points can finally be put to rest. I, for one, am tired of the whole thing. It's like swatting flies anymore. Everyone knows where I stand on the matter by now. Nothing can be proven either way. All we, as members, have to go on is experience and knowledge of what has occurred along the way and what we feel in our gut. I realize this entire matter has been a never ending cycle of accusations and denials, on both sides. I wish I could promise an end to it all from this day forward, but I am a realist in that regard, and it would make me a liar in the end. And one thing I cannot abide is a...
Well, you know what I mean.
Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused anyone, but at least that part of it has been put to bed.

I love this site.
Thank you for keeping it up and running for us Martin. I really mean that. 😊

Jav ❤
Martin (601 posts) mod
+3
10 years ago (2012-05-07)
Javelina, yes, everything can be manipulated, new email addresses, IP addresses, etc. That's the nature of the web, users are anonymous, the only way to identify someone is to ask their Internet Service Provider, but that requires a court order or a search warrant. Even then, you could also falsify your information with these companies, by stealing identities, hacking someone's computer, or use Internet Cafes. The point of my post was to publish the information I have in my possession, it's the only hard evidence I can provide, everything else is speculation and I won't get into that. I consider having done my part on this matter so I can move on to other tasks.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-07)
Geez! I feel like I am beating a dead horse here, and I am. However, one last clarification here needs to be addressed before this can be put to rest.

EMAIL ADDRESSES:

These are easier to obtain than IP addresses. You don't even have to leave the house to do it. So that is hardly any basis for proving a person's identity if they don't want you to know it's them.

NEXT!

Jav 😉
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-07)
[at] Rook,
😆 I love you too brother!

That's about it, but I need to make up the character count somehow...

Jav 😆
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-05-07)
There are times that I am so happy I give myself about 48 hours away from the site.

Some people...sheesh...

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
So what we are left with is just what we started out with.
Putting aside the aliases and IP addresses only goes toward there being no way of proving or disproving the question of who's who in this case.
As I see it, from what we are all used to doing, particularly when it comes to judgement and opinion on this site, will remain as it has always been.
Trust your gut.

Jav

~Anytime I have forgotten a password, I just use the function provided by all web sites..."Forgot you password?"
Works every time. 😊
tempestmoong (3 stories) (33 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Well Martin I now understand how you have the system set up and scbsd has said that he does not remember the password to any of these accounts.

So is there a way for you to shut them down and link them all to his current account.

That would make a lot of this go away at least for now.

Just being helpful, or attempting to.

Nicki ❤ ❤ ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Thank you Martin,
That now makes the question regarding aliases simply a dead subject, correct?
So, his authorizing you to post those aliases below doesn't do much in the way of proving anything then, am I wrong in that assumption?

Correction here on one of my earlier comments.

Your neighbor doesn't need to have a different Internet provider. The IP address is assigned to you by the Internet Provider and is different from the one they assign to your neighbor. You can have two computers in your home, but one IP address that covers both, as long as they are both obtaining access from the same router. If the router from your neighbor is accessed by you through the use of built in wi-fi or wi-fi card, it will be the neighbors IP address that shows up on any report resulting from an IP trace on your profile. Thus making it a moot point when it comes to proving who and what you have been doing while using a separate access point.
Just want to keep that from becoming a question later on.

Jav
Martin (601 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Ok to clarify officially: at the beginning of this site, it was possible to post stories and comments as simple guests (insert a username everytime you post), but as the site grew more popular, we had to restrict these activities to registered users only to keep a certain degree of order.

However, many users wanted their old stories, published previously as simple guest (which still required at least an email address to receive confirmation), to be associated with their newly created account, which is very understandable, so I programmed a function to associate any guest stories published with a specific email address to be linked to a new user account if they have the same email address.

It may look weird sometimes if that person changed username, because a story may show the author as being "Charles" with a link to user profile called "Xavier", because "Charles" was the name used for the guest story while "Xavier" was the username chosen for the user account afterward, but it's still the same person.

The same thing may happen if you create an account, publish a story, delete that account, create another account in the future, with a different username but with the same email address as your previous account. The migration of past stories is done for convenience and also because they are essential to a user, but if you delete an account, you will lose past karma, profile page, favorites, etc. Except for comments, these things are erased from the database. Deletion of an account should be considered final for all intents and purposes, as is indicated during the deletion process.

We certainly don't use IP addresses for such an operation because it can change dynamically overtime, or you can have different ones for the same person (logging at home or at the office) or many people can have the same address (many people in the same household), so it is not a reliable or secure method to do account operations, like an email address.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
That's cool, it isn't as if the IP address was the deciding factor. Not like it seems to be in the other part of this discussion. Just a point of interest, compared to that.
So now we are expected to believe it is the IP address is what settles the matter? I find that laughable, really. Insulting as well.

Jav
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
This is from the FAQ's on the Contact the Site page:

Q: I cancelled my account in the past. Can I get it back?

A: When you delete your account, it's pretty much definitive. But here's a tip: if you create a new account with the same email address that you published stories in the past, there's a good chance these stories will get associated to your new account. It's not full proof however, and works only with stories, not comments or your old profile page.

So you pretty much lose everything like comments, karma points, the "about me" section, etc, and the "joined on" date will change...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Also, an IP address is not tied to the computer you use. It is tied to the service you use for internet access. IP stands for 'Internet Provider'. So essentially, all a person needs to do, and this is simply an example, is have a neighbor with a different provider than yourself, and an unprotected router installed to their system. It happened to us. A neighbor's teenager wanted to share a movie that hadn't been released yet. He jacked into our router because it wasn't password protected. I got a notice from Paramount Studios regarding this incident, and had to correct the problem. They were nice enough to understand, since I provided them with the actual culprit, and did not pursue the matter further. But you can see in this example how easy it is to get around the IP address question.

Jav
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Jave: E-mail addresses... You can change your name every day if you want 😆 but if you don't change your e-mail address it ain't gon'na matter...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
And still no answer to the burning question...
How is it that certain posters have quit the site, stayed gone for months, returned, and are able to pick up their old alias (name) as if they had never left? I am still confused about that little trick.

Jav 😕
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Ever since the subject of the IP addresses came up, I have been researching how they work. Now, instead of going into lessons on this, I suggest others might want to check into as well. It is interesting to me how all of this is seen as somehow a settlement to this debate when there are so many other mitigating factors involved. Not the least of which is Scbsd being caught up in his own lies.
So, here we go again...

"Actually, Zzsgranny, I AM an old friend to Javelina. I haven't told a single lie here.

I just failed to keep two parts of my existence separate. One is my existence as a Human involved with a Succubus, the other is the life I have lived up until the point that she came along, and I knew Javelina back then, back in the dsy.

I'm still the same guy."

"Javelina, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. #1, I am not Matt (my name is Bryce) and I do not know who the hell Sheila is."

"MattRosemier (guest) +1
2011-04-30 (1 year ago)
[at] Miracles... Thanks for the welcome. This is a pretty cool site. And I have Javelina to thank for introducing me to it. We're both members of a FaceBook group, and when Javelina posted her "Sweet Little Sister" story here, she linked to it in the FB group. I've been dropping by ever now and then ever since, and because I have a couple of ghost stories to tell my ownself, I figured I might as well join in.

I was really REALLY good friends with Sheila, the subject of Javelina's "Sweet Little Sister" story, and if you had known her back when I did, you would see how aptly Javelina titles the story. Sheila was one of those people without one mean bone in her entire body."

"MattRosemier (guest)
2011-04-29 (1 year ago)
I used to live in the same town as Javelina, and I've heard about the Anchorage Ghost. I never had any experiences with it but I did eat and drink there a few times. It's been years since I've been there but they served a mean steak back in the day and the martinis would knock you off your barstool.

The place always did look sort of creepy to me. Do a google image search with the words "Captain's Anchorage" and you'll see what I mean."

I could go on all day with this, but frankly Matt, you are beginning to bore the hell out of me. Dealing with you and your sniveling, has simply been an unproductive venture. No matter what you do or say, or when and where you choose to do so, you have consistently done one thing you can no longer deny. And that is lie. Over and over, for months on end, it has been one lie after another. How you expect to have any credibility after all that is absolutely hilarious! People remember these things, no matter how often or vehemently you try to cover them up, they will always remain with you. Time won't wash them away as easily as you wish, or as hard as you fight to remove them.
As long as you are known as being a liar, it doesn't matter what you say, or how hard you try and convince others. You are, and will forever be known as a liar. Character be damned.

Good day,
Jav

~Telling others to look at past comments under those aliases would be beneficial if it weren't for the fact that you are known for having your own comments deleted so often. Try again~
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Okay guys, thank you for the input, but it's time to move on, "wrong place, wrong time" and all that happy crap...Thanks!
Scbsd (guest)
-2
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Hoochler, I am definitely not angry regarding this issue. I asked you to refrain from attacking my character because you referred to me as "our *wily* friend". I think that attacking my character in such a fashion is less than honorable, and it was that action that I was referring to.

I completely disagree with you regarding some very important life issues, but I would never resort to calling you names. No matter how badly I think that you have been misled, I still respect you.

As for me using the multiple IDs, the reason I created so many, and why they are still active is because I couldn't remember the passwords. I couldn't log on and if you can't log on you can't delete the account. After multiple, unsuccessful attempts at logging on, I just gave up and created a new ID.

And I still say that if you look at the comments that I left under those IDs, that there is nothing that anyone who has accused me of attacking anyone can use to back up their claims.

And yes, zzsgranny has it right. It's the email and not the IP that connects the story submitted as Succubussed to my Scbsd ID. My mistake.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Scbsd, my use of the term friend was meant in sarcasm. It goes without saying that I am not your friend as you most certainly are not mine. I have stayed out of all the mess created by YOUR choices to use so many YGS aliases, and only came forward when I saw something that looked like it was not complete.

Scbsd wrote:
"A: I have been consistent in my position here"

I did not say anything about that.

Scbsd wrote:
"B: that Javelina's fear that I've been harassing her is based on nothing more than her own paranoia."

I also did not say anything about that. I simply asked about a missing name from a list. Once it was explained to me, I withdrew my assertion.

Scbsd wrote:
"I disagree with you on some very important points, Hoochler, but up until recently you have always been honorable."

WTF? Saying that a name is missing from a list when I had reasons (admittedly wrong reasons, but reasons that were none the less explained in detail) to think that was the case makes me not honorable?! LOL, what does you admitting to having 9 aliases on this forum (6 of them still active) make you?

Scbsd wrote:
"I would like to see you regain that quality and refrain from this sort of scurrilous attack on my character in future."

It is not I that has sacrificed my personal honor by my conduct on YGS and I don't care one bit what you want to see in the future.

As for attacking you, scurrilously or otherwise, I promise that you will never have to guess if I am attacking you on YGS or not.

Scbsd wrote:
"The reason why the "My Succubus" story is now attached to the "Scbsd" name is because I am using the same IP as "Succubussed","

Granny had settled this issue because of how YGS uses e-mail addresses, not IPs, now you are saying that is not the case? Sometimes you are your own worst enemy with some of the things you post. Your demon sure is doing a good job allowing Satan the access he needs to help you along with your temper, and you say the darndest, rash things when you are angry.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Hoochler, you're quite welcome... I know it seems confusing, but I'm glad I could help make it clearer... 😊
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Thank you for the e-mail clarification granny. In light of your explanation of how YGS account renames work, I withdraw my assertion that Martin's list of "Succubussed" aliases is incomplete. I don't know if it is indeed complete, but I will stop saying its incomplete.
Scbsd (guest)
-1
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Hoochler, I don't know why Martin left the original Succubussed account out of the list, but I assure you it's the only one missing.

The reason why the "My Succubus" story is now attached to the "Scbsd" name is because I am using the same IP as "Succubussed", which is because I am using the exact same IP, which is because I am using the exact same computer, which is because I am the exact same person.

All of my comments made when I still had the the active "Succubussed" account will now say "guest" because I deleted the Succubussed account, but when a person deletes their account here on YGS, their comments remain, albeit with the "guest" label. That's why you can see the comments I left under the old username even though the story has now been credited to my new username.

And I assure you, Hoochler, that I am not your "friend", wily or otherwise.

And I also assure you that the owner of this site has provided you and your friends with a complete list of every username that I have used on YGS, with the exception of my original name, which may have been omitted because it was so obvious.

The amount of time that has been spent on (falsely) deducting what names I might be using by the people involved in this little drama tells me that some of the people here on YGS need to get a freaking life.

If you look at the IDs and see what was said by me as each of those identities, you will see that A: I have been consistent in my position here and B: that Javelina's fear that I've been harassing her is based on nothing more than her own paranoia.

I disagree with you on some very important points, Hoochler, but up until recently you have always been honorable. I would like to see you regain that quality and refrain from this sort of scurrilous attack on my character in future.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
OOOPS sorry Hoochler, I mislead you 😆, her stories do now have the name of Javelina attached...But, just read her profile and follow the dates on the stories and you'll see what I mean 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Actually, if you use the same e-mail address, your previous account will carry over to your new name... A great case for this is Javelina... When she first posted on this site, she was DCinAZ... She had, however, closed her account, but when she rejoined, her stories, etc carried over... If you look at some her older stories, you'll see where she's shown as a "guest" under the name of DCinAZ, while the stories attributted to DCinAZ appear on Javelina's account...

I believe these are the only provable accounts by this person...That's not to say there aren't more, but well, yeah, like Martin said 😆
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Hello granny, I don't think that is what happened because I can still see old comments from the deleted "Succubussed" account (there are some out at the story "My Succubus"). If what you are saying is correct, then someone would have had to have undeleted the "Succubussed" account and then renamed it to "Scbsd", and if that were to have happened, why then are there still deleted comments belonging to an account that has been renamed?

I read in one of the many comment threads that turned to the subject of this person that the story "My Succubus" had simply been manually tagged by a YGS admin as being owned by the new "Scbsd" ID because the IP address associated with "Succubussed" and "Scbsd" were so similar, not because of an actual rename of the "Succubussed" ID. Not sure if that explanation is true, but it makes the most sense to me given the facts that I see.

I am not an admin on YGS, I don't know what is happening there behind the scenes, but from what I can see (reasons explained above) I stand by the assertion that Martin's list below of the many aliases of our wily friend "Succubussed" is not complete.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Hoochler: I think the original Succubussed account is the same as Scbsd, he just changed screen names... I had to do a double take of that myself 😆, but the Scbsd account has his one and only story listed... 😊
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
That list can't be complete, it doesn't even include the original Succubussed account.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Martin,
It's just that the submissions are expected to be real experiences. I guess we expect the people to be so as well. Nobody can be expected to watch all things, know all the backgrounds on all the members. We get that.
However, when the member has been caught using more than one profile, and said member has now been 'outed' for maintaining the ones you have listed below, what are the consequences?

Jav 😕
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Martin,
Thank you, I realize this is a bad subject. And believe me, if I had my way it would never come up again. That being said, there are simply too many ways to get around the IP address checks.
Also, that list has six current, up and running, aliases to pick and choose from at any time he pleases. Does this occur with other accounts as well? Or is it an anomaly?

Jav
Martin (601 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2012-05-06)
Scbsd gave me his approval to publish previous accounts based on the IP addresses I have in the database to hopefully put these matters to rest (doubt it, lol). I haven't told him in advance the content of this post. So here's what I got:

Suucubussed2
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=33889

Justsomedude
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=34775

JustDude
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=35066

Wilson63
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=35302

BW63
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=35557

Scbsd
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=35730

Succubussed_II (guest)

Justforamoment (guest)

MattRosemier (guest)

Outside of spending a lot more time on the matter for more complicated data, I have no hard evidence he has used other accounts than those listed.

Now it goes without saying, Scbsd please to stick to one account, thanks.
tempestmoong (3 stories) (33 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-05-02)
Okay I don't know anyone here I'm new 😕 But the story got to me. My Aunt works for a bar here in Michigan called the sportsman tavern up in Boyne city so the original name of the bar struck me. Because they have had strange things happen there and the one time I went in (daytime as I was too young to drink at the time) the place seemed very busy though there weren't many people in the place. Well not living ones.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-09)
ok! Ok! I hear you, no more sorrys
All good from here on in 😊
And looking forward to troll hunting with you
😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-07)
TAZ! 😁
You're back, that's all that matters buddy. No apologies! It was not your fault at all. And besides, I'm fine hun. Missed you way too much is all.
We can kick 'Aqualung's' butt next time he surfaces, that'll make you feel a little better. After all, it's HIS fault. Remember?
No sad faces, only smiles and hugs from here on out! You hear me taz? I mean that. 😊

Jav ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-07)
Hey! I see you Aya!

Aya-Love-Carrots is back! Welcome back Aya. We missed you.

Jav
(Oh yeah, I used to be DCinAZ)
😁
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-05)
DARKNESS!
MATE!
Been busy this end and comp been playing up too: (
Wont be on fb for a week or so but will hit you up when get back on there.
Jav got to say to you sorry! You know what for and it was totally my fault/stupidity and should have known better.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-04-05)
Matt/Rashidah,
You seem to keep forgetting that the number one thing that proves it to be you is your singlemindedness in trying to discredit me. That is all that matters to you. It stands out. Big time. And you are starting to make stuff up now. (not like you haven't all along). Keep it up and we will find ALL of your aliases quite simply for the complaining they do about me. Pretty soon you will make it impoosible for anyone to complain about me.

That's all,
Jav 😆
adsouza (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2012-04-05)
'Rashidah' has vanished back into 'her' rat hole.

Okay, I know I am being a mean SOB - but really people like these understand only one language. I am just using the language.

Sorry granny, miracles, martin, surya, etc. You can delete my comments if you wish to. But everytime one of these aliases surfaces, I am going to bring the sledgehammer down. And I believe a new alias has already joined in. So watch out.

😁
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Taz where have you been hiding buddy? Either way good to see you mate when you get a chance head over to the FB tarot site when you get a chance would love your thoughts on something! 😊

Sorry for the interruption Now where were we? Lol oh yeah Rashidah! Lmao! 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3327 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
PJOD! LOOK OUT! IT'S THE "BOOGER POLICE"! 😆 😆

Yes Rashidah, I do remember your mouth... But one word of warning: You need to watch it now, because I will be watching you 0_0 with eyes wide open and a deletion trigger finger you'll never beat... 😊
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
how sweet to see nothing has changed!
HI LOONIES, IM BACK AND HAPPY TO BE HERE!
Jav glad to see your still the same old fighter
[at] rashidah what the fock is gayish obsession?
Come on admit it you guys have missed me on the miss demeanor bus 😆
Suz, father taz, granny taz and carl all rolled into one
Xxx
adsouza (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Nice to see you D!
This piece of sh! T first observed the comment frequency and saw that for the past few hours there were no comments from rook, lou, princesslotus, granny, etc. Then you commented... And how could our bird brained ch [at] #iya miss the opportunity?

Hey Matt/ Rashidah/ Whatever you want to call yourself - You think you are foul mouthed? You need a lesson b!tch! Come on over.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
What's wrong Matthew? You thought I was alone, didn't you?

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Rashidah,
Last time I talked to you on fb I told you to kiss my a$$! How could you forget that? In fact, because of that interaction we had a new thing to replace LMAO! With. Because it was a discussion about turning the other cheek that you and I were fighting about. It was all about how you find it clever to pick on Christians, and when they pick back you tell them they are bad Christians for not turning the other cheek. In which case I told you my a$$ had cheek too, and you could kiss those! Which gave the rest od us t he new saying of LMCO! (laughing my cheeks off)
You're pitiful Matthew! Go play elsewhere. You are no longer welcome around decent folk.

Jav
adsouza (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Am I the only reading the obvious hints here? Matt? Lame attempt! Looks like the message was not enough.
adsouza (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Well if comments are going to be deleted, so be it. And if I earn the ire of the mods, I apologize in advance.
Rashidah - What a dumb cluck you are! If you had the brains and the eyes, and if you were really a genuine Rashidah, you would have gone through the comments and seen that I indicated that you were succubussed aka Matt aka who-knows-who-else.
And did I see a threat there? Had you been in the US you would have delivered the message at the face? Actually you are the lucky one here. Stay the f#ck lost and don't bother coming back.

BTW - what's really interesting is that despite you being extinct on the site, you have managed to come back from the dead and post a comment here. How dumb can you get?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
[at] Pjod,
Just the thought of him studying up on make up tips gives qW me the willies. When you go back to Rashidahs first story and read through the comments? That's enough to freak anyone out!

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
[at] shellzy,
Some days it's a crap shoot, some days a crap fest!

Jav
adsouza (guest)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Matt Rosemier is a middle aged adult with loads of time on his hands. And a very twisted mind. 😐 😉
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
John Wayne-
Special Ops indeed. Another disturbing thread... Very disturbing to read, along with the dukes comments between his alter personalities- the back and forth between Wayne and Scbsd... I've seen some of this in other forums, but never to this degree. Just what age is Matt? Please tell me he is a young adult-
adsouza (guest)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
I am waiting for him to show up Deane. I know he has not managed to figure out a pattern to my availability on YGS. So he is going to have to take a chance at the risk of being dissected again.

Darkness - Rashidah and all his other aliases are actually in a file on his desk. There is a pattern to all his selection of aliases. Each one does something creative in their 'life'. Lots of other little details to this. He now going to select and come up with an alias from the far east if I am not mistaken... Or maybe he already has.
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Jav, you always manage to crack me up! 😆
Sounds like this multiple personality dude needs a fireman sized hose with a fire truck full of blessed water to try and wash his bs down the drain... LOL 😆 😆
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
I have been reading all this and thought I would keep out of it because it tends to draw out a bit when it comes to ol Scbsd lol!
But had to have a good old laugh at Rashidah's name being mentioned lmao! 😆 adsouza I thought I would never hear the name again!lol, does she still hide in the Psychic site? 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Amit,
Perhaps he couldn't pass up one last chance to dance? 😁

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
I believe I know which one you mean too! Oh he thinks he can be here under a new name...

Jav
adsouza (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Oh he is going to show up under different names, and I think I may have just got his latest one. 😁
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Hoochler,
We've all seen you go up against him in the past. You can hold your own, I've seen you do it. Don't let him get under your skin, ignore him. He's done a lot of very bad things in his life that he has to make up for. The best you can do is stand far back from the flames. It's up to him now. If he keeps showing up here under different names, he will be busted. The only power he ever had was all in his words. That's over now. He had nothing but words.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Lotus!
Little sister, you've got it! Remember what I told you long ago... You have the power to bless the water. You get that water hose out again, you bless the hose, then you wash it all away! All of it goes down the gutter where it belongs little sister!
Love you, Jav
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2012-04-04)
Oh MYLANTA! "they're ba-ack!" y'all I feel like we are truly being haunted by Matt & all his personalities. I now have to go defunk my self once again. I say this because for some reason every time this person posts anything on here the spiritual warfare around me gets heavy. With much respect to you all, I know you all may not be the kind of Christian I am (I am an odd Christian) But I do believe this person is demoized. It sickens my stomach. GRRRR! Just GRRRR! I need your blessings & good vibes my friends. Hardcore & fast like.

~LSD~

Return to the ghost story The Famous Anchorage Ghost 2

Search this site: