You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Guardians Of Our Trip?

Real Ghost Stories

Guardians Of Our Trip?

 

I was riding my motorbike with my friend sitting in the sidecar beside me last week. It was still kind of cool for May... Actually breezy for me (12℃ says my watch).

Well, we were going to this season's first camp. I was kind of excited to bring my friend along to my favorite campground at Shikotsuko.

On our way, I noticed that there was an old motor bike going the same way as we are right behind us. My friend saw that too "Honda Cub" she said.

"Oh 50 cc?" I asked, and she nodded.

In my knowledge Honda Cub is an old model from Honda which first came out like around 70's? (maybe I am wrong)

We rested by a roadside cafeteria, my friend pointed behind me "ah! That Honda Cub!"

I turned around and was surprised how it headed here before us "well, maybe it is not the same one."

"No! It's the same one! I remember the cat stickers on it!"

Yes, there were some old stickers of some cats dressing in Japanese school uniforms and loose helmets they call those the Bosozoku Style? (motorbike gangs formed by Japanese students) oddly it was cute for me since I am a cat lover.

We went in the cafeteria hoping to see who the rider was but there were no one else but us and the cafeteria staff.

"Ano...may I ask who that Cub belong to?" my friend asked.

The staff smiled and told us that our motorbike is not a Honda Cub. I looked outside and saw that there was only my motorbike and the Honda Cub that we saw just now was gone (?) "Did you see or hear it go?" I asked my friend.

"No? We both would have noticed if it is gone!"

The cafeteria staff said "My husband used to ride on a Honda Cub" she then showed us an old photo showing a man posing, flashing a peace sign beside a Honda Cub.

"Oh that's the motorbike we saw I think" I told the staff.

The staff then smiled and went back to the kitchen and handed us a sticker book, "See those? I used to have a young daughter who loved those" (all those stickers were cats with school uniforms) " they both died in an accident nearby the highway.

We did not ask any further questions; me because I was about to shed tears and my friend shocked. The cafeteria staff then went back in the kitchen taking the sticker book and the photo with her.

We thanked her for the very good quality lunch and coffee and apologized on the unawareness. She smiled kindly again and said "mata kitene" (please come again).

We headed to the camping ground and checked in early thanking the guardians for our safe road trip.

Other hauntings by blosomes

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blosomes, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

blosomes (12 stories) (74 posts)
 
6 days ago (2024-05-13)
Rajine
Just as Valkricry said. But I will do it in the comment section when there is related or if there are questions about them 😉

Valkricry
No worries 😊
I have been here long enough to obey the rules 😁 just tap me on my shoulder if I am going too far
valkricry (49 stories) (3273 posts) mod
 
6 days ago (2024-05-13)
Rajine, the problem with Blosomes posting about the incidents he's heard about, is we would not be able to publish stories of that sort. They do not meet the 'real personal ghost story' requirement. However, if he wants to mention them in comments he can.
Rajine (14 stories) (794 posts)
 
6 days ago (2024-05-13)
Maybe you can post some of incidents you've heard about sometime, I'd love to read about them, I'm sure a lot of people would.
blosomes (12 stories) (74 posts)
 
7 days ago (2024-05-13)
Rajine
Well just like the famous forest of death "Aokihara Jukai" there are lots of unknown cases too and lots of urban legends.
Rajine (14 stories) (794 posts)
 
1 week ago (2024-05-11)
That really is mind baffling, but from what I've read, it seems like there's a few guardian spirits there, definitely seems like whatever entities they are, were trying to divert the divers attention to those teenagers.

I wonder what were those kids doing in the first place to end up in such a situation...
blosomes (12 stories) (74 posts)
 
1 week ago (2024-05-11)
Valkricry
Thanks! That is completely fine!
Made my life easier LOL
valkricry (49 stories) (3273 posts) mod
+2
1 week ago (2024-05-11)
Troll, begone! *bops shannonmike for spamming* Sorry, blosomes, I deleted your remark too. Not because anything was wrong with it, but because it no longer made sense with the troll vanquished.
blosomes (12 stories) (74 posts)
 
1 week ago (2024-05-10)
Rajine
Well not related to my experience but one of my friends says that his friend owns a marine shop and every September or October they will dive in Shikotsuko to find unknown bodies for the local police. One day, the team found a pair of shoes and a metal cane at the side of the lake. They immediately know that there must be a suicide.
They quickly dived in hopefully to safe the person... They did not see any dead bodies or not even a person.
Several hours later they found a car by the side of an abandoned car park of an old hotel, there were several youngsters beaten and injured, all hopelessly unconscious. They quickly call the police. And that was really the end of the story.
But, there were a few after talks, one of the diver said he saw grey hands pointing at one direction while diving, the other diver said he saw several grey hands doing a stop sign. Were the "hands"trying to stop them from a crime scene but at the same time wanted them to help those youngsters? And the most important, who do those shoes and the cane really belong to?
Rajine (14 stories) (794 posts)
 
1 week ago (2024-05-10)
Blosomes if that place could speak, I wonder what scary and harrowing stories it would say 🤦‍♂️
blosomes (12 stories) (74 posts)
 
1 week ago (2024-05-09)
Rajine
That's because Shikotsuko itself is a lake full of histories and accidents. The nature there is beautiful but under those soil there hides unknown bodies of lost travelers. 😨
Rajine (14 stories) (794 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-05-08)
You're welcome blosomes

May I as why Shikotsuko has a lot of ghostly activity? Did something specific happen there?
Usually the ghosts and other entities like to play after dark 😅
blosomes (12 stories) (74 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-05-08)
Rajine
Thanks man!
You really make my day 😉
More information for our trip to Shikotsuko, Shikotsuko was a place full of ghost stories 😐 it is full of nature during day time but a little scary during the night... 😳 but nothing really happened to us otherwise I will have another story posted here.
Rajine (14 stories) (794 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-05-08)
Hi again blosomes

I and I'm sure many will agree that posting your story was the right thing to do, always look forward to you sharing your experiences.
blosomes (12 stories) (74 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-05-07)
Rajine
I believe so too.
I felt really sad that I wondered if posting this story here is a right thing to do... But I really wanted just to share that with you all.
Rajine (14 stories) (794 posts)
 
2 weeks ago (2024-05-06)
Hi blosomes

I suppose the owner of the Honda cub is still trying to reach his destination even after all this time.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: