You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Lao People's Democratic Republic :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Lao People's Democratic Republic: Page 1
Evil Spirit? by chousakura
It was summer, 2015. I was outside catching firefly since they start appearing and I want to catch them and kept them in a jar (don't worry, I release them after a while). My mom and dad telling me to stop because they will make you go blind but I ignore them. Then my mom start talking about som...
My Aunt Mai and the Neglected Boy by Kathrina
This is an old story that happened a long time ago back in Laos. This was the story that happened to my aunt, my mom's sister. My aunt Mai was the eldest unwed girl in her village at the age of 17. So she was the mother figure to a lot of the children in the neighborhood. There was a young boy at th...
Search this site:
- White/blond Hair Woman In A White Vest
- That Cheerful Voice
- Why Is Nemo Coming Through The Ouija Board?
- It Might Be Dad?
- Flying Underwear?
- Someone's Watching Over Me
- The Man With The Frame... That Wasn't My Uncle.
- The Yellow House| And My Ghost Boyfriend 2
- The Yellow House| And My Ghost Boyfriend
- Ghost Responds To Tv Program