You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: You Never Know What You Might Find

Real Ghost Stories

You Never Know What You Might Find

 

Since this is my first story I would like to make a good impression. I was 10 years old and it was about midnight then I fell asleep but I wasn't tired so I awoke to find a dark shadow at the foot of my bed chanting something. It sounded like an omen but I couldn't understand what it was saying. All I heard was the sound of it wailing. Then I saw its eyes I don't even know if I could call what it had eyes. Where its eyes should have been there were little sparks of fire however they werent red they were bluish-green. Whenever I tried to get close to it, it would back away. This continued for 15 minutes until it disappeared.

When I woke up I found many things strewn across my floor in a weird pattern. Since then I have moved multiple times and now I'm in a new house. Throughout my life I've seen many ghosts and now it seems that I'm plauged with the same creature at my new home.

Now that I've told you my story I would like to know anyone else who has had a ghost follow them and haunts them. I'm also scared because each time I encounter it, it gets closer and closer. The last time I saw it it was at the side of my bed by my legs. I'm afraid that if I see it again that I will have to look into its souless eyes. Is there anyway I can get this ghost to leave me alone before it comes to close for comfort? Can I confront this ghost without it disappearing before I have the chance? I'm worried for my safety and for my brothers saftey. Please comment and give me an answer for my problem before it comes for my brothers.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kandeferfun1276, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kandeferfun1276 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
redpx, ghosts don't make sense either they can change their feelings just like we can and I found out that my house was one of the first built in my town in the 1800's
ishkabibble (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
If that happened to me, and I didn't know what to do, I would tell myself it's time to call T.A.P.S. If it gets too annoying, usually just telling it to get out works, and you'll be left at peace. Maybe you should do some research on your location, maybe see what it used to be. That is really, really, scary! (To me, because I'm kind of a sissy, really.)
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
I don't understand this story. You say that you would try to get close to it and then it would back away then you say that is keeps getting closer to you everytime is appears. This doesn't make sense.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
I don't think this author belongs to the devil at all. You kind of have to want that, or something. Some people get followed by ghosts, it just happens. Some people attract these kind of things. It doesn't make you a bad person or anything. You are just sensitive, and spirits know that. I know it can be scary, if you ever feel like you need help, some people on this site are pretty handy in helping you get rid of spirits. Have you tried a blessing? A prayer, some holy water, some sage. People on this site know a lot more about blessings than I do. I would losten to them.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Shannonroselane, nobody belongs to the devil. That's a rather absurd accusation.
105Tazrael (1 stories) (9 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
I,m not an expert but I have many experience with creatures such as that, if I were you the best thing to do is observe it, because based on your story it haven't unveiled its motives yet, can I ask you something? Do you go to church? Is your faith in tact? Please find some time to talk to god first.
105Tazrael (1 stories) (9 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Nice...

Your a lucky one...

I have had those kinds of experience before though some are not as harm less as your experiences. Now I don't know, maybe I was or I have become immune to them so much that I can barely notice that strange things are already happening around me. The only thing that's bugging me are dejabo's and and dreams of things that are about to happen. ^^ but I'm fine I can live with it...
LisaHauntedforlife (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Don't feel alone, because your are not. I have been seeing, hearing, and feeling things ever since I was 4. I have moved more than a dozen, maybe even closer to two dozen times. I always have a presence show up. It is not always the same one. Sometimes it takes three months, but some one shows up. I have had so many experiances, I have come to treat them as friends who show up unannounced. I tell them to be quiet when I really need to sleep. I hear things all hours of the day or night. I am 46, and my mother has heard thigs all her life too. My children have inherited this gift. I feel like they are here to see or guide me sometimes. None have ever been mean to me.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: