You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Experiences

 

This morning I awoke at around 7:30 to find my bed trembling slightly. I could feel the vibration as I sat up and leaned on my arm. I checked my bed to make sure there was nothing on it that was vibrating, i.e. My phone. I also checked on the other side of the wall, which is the bathroom but nothing was over there either. I checked to make sure it was not my body that was trembling, as well.

The vibrating stopped about five minutes after it had started and I was really freaked out by it, as I had just woken from a reoccurring dream that I keep having, where I am walking down a long dirt path lined with graves in what appears to be the middle of the night.

I have always had ghost experiences throughout my whole life, which started when I was very young and had a strange, disturbing dream.

At the time I was four, and I was sleeping in my mum and dad's bed. In the dream, there was blood, everywhere-on my mum, on my dad, on me, all over the walls. And the scariest part was that there was also blood on the fan, and as it was spinning it was splattering more of it onto the walls.

To this day, I hate the sounds of ceiling fans, and I still don't know what triggered this dream or all the strange occurrences that followed it.

Can anyone help me with all this?

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dinoz0r, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
ooops I missed that one doh. Ok graveyards, usually measn you have to stand up for yourself, no one else can do it for you. It also represents something is about to be completed in your life.

I totally agree without more detail of the dream it is hard to say. Sorry.
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
But we do know which re-occurring dream Dino's talking about: "I am walking down a long dirt path lined with graves in what appears to be the middle of the night."

My comment was directed at this particular dream. For what I can read, the blood dream has not happened again.

Still, Dino has not expressed any feelings experienced during both dreams, it's hard to pinpoint what direction to take.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
Luca where did death come from? If you recall from the story the reoccurring dreams have been from a young age. Without knowing the reoccurring dream we cannot go by the blood dream don't you think.
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
Hey Dino, I've had a similar experience with re-occurring dreams, mostly violent and the such so I can relate to yours.
Have you been thinking about death more than usual? I think you're afraid of something you can't identify yet.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
I read your story with great interest. Is the re-occurring dream you have the one of the blood or is it differnet? Would you be able to write what you are dreaming? The dream about the is not necessarily bad believe it or not, seeing blood is life and passions but also disappointments. Without knowing what the reocurring dream is it is a bit difficult to say. Look forward to hearing from you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: