You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Contacting Strange Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Contacting Strange Demon

 

So for as long as I can remember I have been interested in Lucifer, the fallen angel, and I have always felt haunted by something. Some experiences I've had were hearing my name when no one was around, being pinned onto my bed, having doors slammed around me, and my friend has heard breathing in my old room where I was pinned down.

My friend told me to use a oujia board to contact the spirit, I heard of demons easily getting through so I took my rosary and prayed to God asking that he kept me safe as I contacted the entity that was in my home. I made my own oujia board and made contact. The following events happened:

Is there anyone in the room with me?

YES

Are you a demon?

YES

Do you have bad intentions?

NO

Are you lying?

(hesitating at first) YES

What is your name?

BAE10

Bay-ten, is that your name?

YES

Are you the demon that was in my room the night I was pinned to my bed?

NO

Who was that demon? Give me the name.

(it began giving me complete gibberish)

You're lying. That's not a name. Was it you who pinned me down?

YES

Was it you who was breathing when my friend was in my room years ago?

NO

What is the name of that demon?

(more gibberish)

Lies, demon. You're lying, was it you who was breathing at her?

YES

Was it you who was slamming the doors in my home?

YES

What is your true name?

(no response)

Are you afraid of me?

YES

Are you afraid of the cross?

YES

If I would to put down the cross, would you still be afraid?

YES

Do you know the fallen angel, Lucifer?

NO

Are you the fallen angel, Lucifer?

(it began going to yes, only then fell down the board to the answer GOODBYE)

I figured, okay then goodbye. I banished the spirit in the name of God, and went on my computer to kill some time. I felt a very strong pulling on my foot, and it was definite that the thing I was talking to was still here. I used the board again.

Are you the spirit who is pulling my foot?

YES

Are you the same spirit who I was speaking to on the board before?

YES

What is your name?

NO

Are you still afraid?

NO

(then I felt this feeling as if someone was laughing at me)

Are you laughing at me?

YES

Are you the fallen angel, Lucifer?

YES

If so, then prove it. Give me a sign that you're here.

(then I heard a tap on the wall next to me, I then thought to myself that's not good enough nor definite. Then the tap turned into a rapid tapping that sounded like someone strumming their fingers against my wall. That gave me the okay that the spirit was really there & with me)

What is your name? In the name of God, give me your name.

LUCIFER

(then it began to spell out over and over again;

Lucifer does not exist here, no, lucifer does not exist here, no.

Then it went to the NO response, and went to GOODBYE)

Then I said, okay, I will not anger the spirit by continuing to make it talk with me. I prayed to God and banished the spirit from my home.

Both my friend and my boyfriend said they think its just some demon lying saying its Lucifer to scare me, but then again you can never really tell truth from lie. Any thoughts?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, evilclosetvortex, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Matchu (14 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-17)
This is a great story glad all is well and baalux that was the best explanation I have seen great info thank you
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-06)
Sounds like this 'demon' was pulling you're leg... Literally 😆
gianinalovesyou (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-06)
Wow. This story scared me alot. 😕 My mommy said tonever play with an Ouija board 😨 So I never dared. 😉
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Tahneekate - in my belief Lucifer is always on earth, and he is trying to win over the hearts of Gods people and get them to stray from their beliefs and follow him instead.

Peace
JustCurious
Rustum (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
It's a demonic entity for sure. You need to cleanse your house spiritually and you must NEVER EVER play with the Ouija board again.
Tahneekate (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
Don't you think if lucifer was really on earth, he would have better things to do than annoy you? I think he'd be more interested in raising hell? Literally. Apocalypse style...
Antoinette (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-02)
Wooow, this is very interesting Mmm... Heyy btw, how do I make an oija board? And what are the materials? Please anyone? O_o
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-12)
just when I thought everyone posting here was a victim turned advisor, in everything demonic, Baalux posts something of interest. Thanks for that.
With all due respect evilcloset...guy, you just seem to be grasping straws, as they say. If you keep looking for dark misery, it may just find you.
Tonja (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
Did it occur to anyone that Bae10 rhymes with Sae10 (Satan)? And, that demon is not going to tell you the truth about anything anyway, no point in ever asking one any question. 😕
Baallux (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
Hi new to site, this is old but interesting. You have not been contacted by Lucifer Or satan. But strangely in a way you have... Ill explain, the word Lucifer is a title not a name. It means roughly "bright and morning star" (for extra credit did you know that jesus has also been called by this title?) Lucifer as we know him was the brightest of all the angels so it stands to reason why he and Jesus both have been known by the title. Long story short a Demon or any entity no matter who or what it was, that may have given that as a name would be false... No doubt that there are other forces at work all around us... But we humans tend to try and humanize everything, in other words that name only appeared to you because it is the name you associate with the devil or evil. It wasn't the actual name of any entity that contacted you, if indeed you were conversating with a supernatural being.

However, If it was demon... And Demons are evil... At least most of them are... Then you could rightly say that you were contacted by Satan. I say that because that word too is a title it means "adversery" or enemy... And of course what better enemy do we have than the Devil?.

These beliefs have deep roots in Christianity, which in turn gets almost all of its traditions from the hebrew Judiasm, and the biggest misconception that people have about these traditions are names. For example, nearly every Name in the old testament (and some in the new) of the bible is a title that has been given from a description of that person...Moses= something to do with water (cant recall atm)
Emmanuel = God is with us (the name of jesus NT) etc etc heres a hint tho if you decide to research this, the rule of thumb is that any name in the bible that contains the letters EL in that order in it is a title that also contains the word God. EzekiEL, ELisha, ELijah, GabriEL, MichaEL, etc etc

What does all this mean?

Well for one it means that I'm crazy and full of lots of nearly useless information, but aside from that... The bottom line is that no entity could ever give you THAT name and it be true, its a human word and a human title. In other words its something we invented, no entity ever came down and said Hi my name is Lucifer... So its very highly unlikely that a demon would indentify himself by that word...

Finaly however this Bay ten, bayton or what ever is something I do find interesting I'm going to have to look into that.
blackcat (8 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-17)
Sadly I went through the same thing as, but it wasn't a ghost or daemon that did it, it was something more powerful pretending to be Satan. It could have been him but daemons lie, I truly feel for you and if could help I would, I know how traumatic it was for me to go through that.
Anathema (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-15)
Hate to say this Hipboy125, but I don't think having a friend nearby will stop Lucifer from doing anything. Lucifer is powerful. Extremely, horrifyingly powerful. If he was determined to hurt someone, only the power of God could stand in his way.
Hipboy125 (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-15)
Well, I have a demon in my home, but I doubt that it's Lucifer. I would say keep praying to God, and if that doesn't work then you should burn sage. If that still doesn't work then I say say this chant:
"The devils number. 666. I will always hate this number, and there is nothing you can do. You are burning in the farthest corners of hell, and there is nothing you can do to harm me." Note: have a friend nearby in case "Lucifer" decides to hurt you. And no, I didn't search this chant. I made it up. That's all I have! Good luck!
Anathema (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-14)
Okay... Well, it seems that everyone pretty much summed it up. I would like to add to it, though, by saying that I DON'T think that it was satan, but that he could very easily talk to anyone who calls to him. I just don't think that it is him, however, because he is very VERY scary! And there is a HUGE emphasis on that. I think you would have known without a doubt if you were conversing with satan. Secondly, if that had been satan, then you would not--absolutely WOULD NOT--have been able to banish him. Satan's power is not to be underestimated. If I am wrong, though, and it was satan, then I pray for your life. I hope that times find you well and that your life is filled with peace.

Blessed be...
Lupernikes (2 stories) (42 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-12)
Dude you cannot just banish demons; they're subject to a wholly different set of rules than spirits. I was stalked by one for a couple of years off and on and believe, it wasn't Lucifer (Memnoch) it was a lowly demon of the ordinary demonic type thing but it was enough...

I was attacked, I was terrified, I was shown... Things I have told no-one about...don't even try to invite a demon into your home my friend!
JCSekscinski (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-11)
I think you are very smart for asking it those questions. To me, that shows that you know demons are constantly lying.
Manicdepressive101 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-07)
I don't think Satan would waste his time on a simple lost person, so this thing is lying of course.
everlong (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Why is it that everybody thinks they are in contact with a demon or being haunted by one. I'm not knocking you or your story, but it is more likely than not that you are not in contact with a demon. For one thing, you would be getting attacked severely on a consistent level. Another thing is very strange things would be happening. Much stranger than having your name called or being held down. Demon hauntings are very rare. Don't take offense to this just take it as advice that you are not being haunted by a demon.
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
you can NEVER trust anything you speak to on a board its almost always evil just waiting there for you to open the portal so it can spill its evil through you and on to the world they pose as loved ones they know everything about you and feed of your energy I have only ever used Ouija once and will never touch it again my friends who have played around with them have all had terrifying experiences that have completely changed they're perspective on life... Don't get me wrong I would love to communicate with a spirit but I would rather have it show itself to me rather than go looking for it... I sincerely hope you stay safe and PLEASE DO NOT USE OUIJA BOARDS... Peace out ❤
CHR0NiKA13 (4 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Who knows, it could of been lucifer or one of his demons. You can never believe them they tell you so much shyt you don't know what to believe. I've had several spirits tell me they were the devil but eh it never tripped me out because I knew they probably just wanted attention and to scare me. So when the board tells you that again try to stay calm and have no fear. They love it when we get scared.
xtxmariexgx (3 stories) (3 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
this deamon in your home is a jokester. Whether he means harm or not is hard to tell. But you made a huge mistake asking it to prove it presence for now the deamon will have free access to your home weather you think you have banished it or not. Although if it truely is a deamon it will not tell you its "real" name because then you will be able to send it to the after life or down to hell. Your best bet is to just ignore the entity unless it becomes harmful then have a priest get rid of it for you 😊 hope I helped 😁
smulliniks (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
OK the one mistake you made was asking the demon to prove to you it was there. When you bring a demon or spirit on the board its trapped there pretty much and the board is basically a portal. When you ask the spirit to perform things outside your ouija board you are basically giving it permission to roam your house or wherever you are and do whatever it wants. I think the demon was just screwing with your head, if it was lucifer and you released him in your house you would have 20x's the experiences you were having. But I do believe you released a demon in your house and it will continue to roam your house creating mischief to instill fear in you. You may believe that you banished the demon but it isn't that simple, you closed a portal with the being in your house, I would suggest if the occurances continue you should get a priest willing to perform a blessing in your house... But if they don't just ignore everything that happend. Just refrain from asking spirits to prove that they are present in your house it will save you a bunch of headaches.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
The demon was pulling your foot, in other words it is having fun fooling with you, I wonder if spirits bored just like humans and just like some humans get kicks out of seeing people mislead, or hurt. Please don't mess with this spirit again next time you contact this spirit you may be giving it more power to bring you harm.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
It was lying too you, it's either a very mean human or a very minor entity ie evil... And they always, always lie, never give something permission to stay/be with you, entities need that permission from humans, not ghosts and that's the difference between the two...
Hooligan (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
I don't think the demon was Lucifer you just really wanted to believe it was. The funny thing about these Ouija boards is that the spirits seem to be having as much fun with it as people. If I was a ghost I would say all sorts of things. Also, I don't think all spirits have a name like humans.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
okay, this is just scary 😨 I would NOT USE THOSE boards! DON'T USE THEM! Anyway I would burry that board and pray for help. That's all I can say
Trudy (92 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
Dear Evilclosetvortex,

One thought that keeps coming to my mind is the word supernatural. Do not mess with spirits because they are supernatural. Super in strength and super in intelligence. Demonic spirits in particular are deceptive. We as humans do not have the strength or ability to handle spirits even if we are led to believe otherwise. I think that a demon laughing at you is a very telling sign of the deception that goes on.
envy999 (5 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
[at] AuroraRosa What an interesting comment you seem to be interested in demons yourself. Have you used a Ouija board by chance?

Anyways I'd advise you to just stop. You are clearly provoking the spirit by asking these questions and I'm frankly amazed nothing has happened to you and you being a female would maybe have the demon merely toying with you for your first visit. I'm sad to say you will definitly regret this for a long time. Even if you had stop using the Ouija board after this, the demon would undoubtedly find you again if your tale to prove true. Well god bless and good luck with life. 😊
evilclosetvortex (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
thank you ALL for replying, I do not use the board anymore. At all, and I DID NOT lie about this. Its truely moronic to believe such a thing, so please, don't try and call me out to be a liar. 😕
jacob2009 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
yes, I do have some thoughts. Are you out of your mind? (no offense) But that is crazy to do something like that. You know, you can get a priest to do that stuff, not to use a home-made oujia board. Bless the house... But stay. It will show that you are not willing to just leave the house, and that good wins over evil. And, it is probably lieing that it is satan. But who knows, maybe it is. You can never tell if it is a lie or not, but be safe. And... God bless.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: