You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Barbados :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Barbados: Page 1
Should I Be Paying Attention? by curious1974
In 2005 I was driving to work and when I stopped at the lights, as if I was dreaming, I had a vision of a funeral and saw many people that I would have known. I did not know whose funeral but I felt immense grief and could not control how it made me feel. I cried uncontrollably. The following week, ...
Worst Holiday Ever by danielyy
Around 2 years ago when I was in first year of High School my Grandpa, Uncle and Aunty decided to take my sister and I to Barbados for our holidays, we had only ever been to Cyprus before so we were excited about going to a different country. We arrived at the airport around 6pm and it was still da...
Search this site:
- White/blond Hair Woman In A White Vest
- That Cheerful Voice
- Why Is Nemo Coming Through The Ouija Board?
- It Might Be Dad?
- Flying Underwear?
- Someone's Watching Over Me
- The Man With The Frame... That Wasn't My Uncle.
- The Yellow House| And My Ghost Boyfriend 2
- The Yellow House| And My Ghost Boyfriend
- Ghost Responds To Tv Program