You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Accidental Death

Real Ghost Stories

Accidental Death

 

This is an experience which I would like to share with all my friends here. This happened last year when I was associated with Wipro BPO.

I was doing an evening shift. My shift timing was 5:30 p.m.-3a.m.I took the drop at 3:15 a.m...While we were passing by a place called Bowler's Den, a strange thing happened. All of us in the cab suddenly started feeling extremely warm and suffocating. It was unbearable. It felt as we were about to die because of suffocation. Strangely, as soon we went ahead for just 1 minute from that place, everything became normal once again. The temperature was normal, that suffocation was gone, and we were able to breathe in normally.

We came back the next day and got in touch with some of the local people of that area. Then we came to know that a couple of years back an extremely sad incident had taken place. A lady who worked in a BPO was returning from her workplace. As she resided nearby, so she did not use to take the office drop. She used to commute by herself. On that tragic night she was on her way home when a cab came and hit her and killed her. After that these kind of strange and horrible incidents have been happening and many people have faced strange and weird incidents.

I still do not know what that was, but those 2-3 minutes were perhaps the most horrible moments in my life.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rup, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

illuminatirulez (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-27)
maybe its the feeling she felt when the car hit her and was dying
raj89m (21 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
When someone dies in an accident a lot of negative energy is left behind. This could be the reason you felt suffocated whilst driving through that zone.
crusader (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-26)
Hi,
I too have worked at Wipro at Salt Lake for a year. And yes its true that it was said that the tree next to the 3rd wing was said to be haunted. But not a 3rd floor altogether was locked out. I have spent a lot of lonely and long nights in the 2nd tower. Used for Wipro Tech and Wipro BPO. There was nothing there but the tree next to wing 3 was definitely not a place to be during nights and early mornings.
sammy_janvi (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-30)
Cant say that the story is true there are so many posts as the name used is WIPRO. One should know the shift generally over at 3:15 and there might be a possiblity that this thing happened due to stress.
Sorry rup but good story
jester (3 stories) (24 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
BTW, the lady entity seems to be appearing to late night drivers on the stretch from the WIPRO crossing to Eastern Metropolitan Bypass T point.
jester (3 stories) (24 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
Is this the Bowler's Den near Nicco Park in Sector 5?

Curious coincidence that you mention WIPRO, my office is about 250 metres from there.
I heard that the WIPRO office is also haunted, so much that 3rd floor in one of towers is completely locked out.

In fact I live in Salt Lake, and I have driven past Bowlers Den many time.
pradhankomal (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-09)
😨
Ohh! I think she wanted to tell something about her death!
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Did it EVER happen again? Did you go there again?
Perhaps it was just climatic change.
kavs (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
i think she was killed by someone[not an accident] and may be she wants to reveal something about her death and may be she is trying for it.
megha (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
thats truly bad but why she is doing this may be she is waiting for that taxi driver... Or so... Well all the best
TheNathanNS (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
if she wants revenge on taxi's then why is she suffocating you and your friends? I highly doubt you even knew the woman but it is a sad tale
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
This is such a sad tale. You probably are right, you stepped through a moment in time that has a lot of sadness attached to it. Thank you for sharing this with us.
angel81 (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
hello rup,
It is creepy. I agree with Isandhu it might be residual haunting or it might be some kind of negative energy. The time you have stated is said to be devil's time. I really don't know, if it is correct or not. Someone may guide you.

Take care
Angel 😊
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
Seems like you just maybe picked up on residual energy from the accident as you passed by the scene. I have heard of similar incidents of people being nearly overcome by sensations of terrible things that have happened at particular locations.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
I wonder if she did it for revenge since she was killed by a taxi?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: