You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Small Ugly See-Through Creature

Real Ghost Stories

Small Ugly See-Through Creature

 

Hi, I'm a 20 years old male from Australia, grew up in a muslim family, but stopped believing religion when I had feelings for same sex. I don't usually hear about ghost, never even had interested of hearing it until today. The reason I am writing this right now is because this morning something happened that I cannot explain.

It was 10am in the morning and I was still asleep, my mum came in my room and tried to wake me up, I didn't responded to her so she touched me to see if I had a fever (wanted to know why I was still asleep). After she touched me, she left the room, and seconds after I felt a presence of something else, and weird noises. I knew it wasn't mum nor my brother, but for some reason I wanted to believe it was them, so I told them to exit, but something still walked towards me and touched me on my feet.

It was the weirdest and most uncomfortable feeling and was a mix between electric and paralyzing touch, it freaked me out but I couldn't get up to see what it was, I was trying to scream but nothing came out, It was moving slowly towards my face and I just manage to see it, it was a small black thing. I can't describe the looks but it was ugly and see-through, what ever it was, it was nothing anyone I knew had seen before. It was as tall as a 6 years old, and from what I remember, it was a bold thing, I kept trying to move and scream but I couldn't, and it made real weird noises, I can't describe how, but sounded more like that noise you get when you turn on the hot tap, not exactly but its similar enough that I can't turn on the hot water tap without getting shivers.

I don't know how but it ended up leaving and I manage to scream, I still wasn't able to scream as loud as I wanted to but I yelled enough to bring my family to my bedroom, after talking to them for hours, I went to have shower, I turned on hot water and a similar noise was there, I was freaked out and turned off the water, and the same noise was still there. I screamed and ran outside...

That was a proof to me that it wasn't just a dream, I am now freaked out going to sleep in case I see it again, I cannot believe what I have seen and I don't know what to do, if anyone experienced what I experienced I would love to talk to you about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tom87, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostboi (22 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
it is a very evil demon called a kappa it trys to smother you in your sleep you need to get help man
encartaphile (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
God loves gays!

He wouldn't have made you the way you are if he didn't approve of it.
samira (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-10)
hi I have been reading your storie and found it very interesting I think I know what that could be but I realy don't want to freak you out anymore than you already are, here in south africa people have a lot of problems seeing those little ones and its very hard to get rid of them they very troublesome so be carefull if you need to ask me more my email is available
Soma (3 stories) (21 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-03)
This sounds almost exactly like what happened to me, I saw a person in my room and it growled at me, it was so scary! I know what youre going through, sleep paralysis is SO scary. Http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real-psychic-story.php?story=357 this is the link to my story:) Good luck Tom!
Tom87 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-23)
ohh thanks guys for the support, I last thing I could believe would be that the experience I had was just a dream, could it be that realystic? Wel it says 30% experiences that paralysing feeling, what if 30% experiences ghost experience? Its just seemed so real its hard for me to think al this was just a quick dream right after being waken up by mum... But yeah I want to do more reaserch about it and see what else I can find, please do the same if you can, thanks guys
Nyx (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Quatermaine (10 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
Sleep Paralysis, I've had that a few times in the past.
One time the feeling of something standing over my feet at the foot of my bed slowly making its way up my bed standing either side of me.
I could actually feel the sheets pulling tighter and tighter as it went further up the bed until finally stopping at my shoulders as if stood staring down into my face... I couldn't open my eyes or even move or make any sounds.

You can feel yourself buried deep within yourself as if caged inside your mind, unable to freely do what you're struggling to do. But after a few minutes you can start to feel sensation come back into your body and you are able to move again.

Sleep Paralysis is a state brought on where something disturbs your sleep just as your about to reach REM sleep but your brain has already released chemicals into your body to numb it and stop you from acting out your dreams. So in essence your body is neutralised but your wide awake and unable to move. This state can also make you believe you see or sense things. Until your brain finally releases the chemical needed to counteract the affect.
The brain is an amazing tool but sometimes things don't always go to plan.

See also "Old Hag Syndrome"

Take Care 😉
Nyx (7 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
I haven't done research on the subject of sleep paralysis recently, but he's a quote from the below link.

"Sleep paralysis occurs in 30% of the general population. In it you wake up in bed, feel paralyzed, and tend to sense a terrifying presence in your room. Sometimes you see something; sometimes you hear noises or even feel electrical shocks throughout your body. I have personally seen a small humanoid during one occasion of sleep paralysis; during another, more recent one, I saw what looked like a dog in my room. Others see ghosts, vampires--whatever they have in their minds or are particularly afraid of..."

http://www.csicop.org/doubtandabout/sleep/

😉
Nyx (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
Hi! Fear not! I have the answers you seek. Sleep paralysis.

A few years ago (when I was your age) something strange happened to me. I woke up and I couldn’t move or scream and there was a strong feeling over me, like my whole body was being pushed down. I felt a malevolent presence in the room, but I saw nothing. After a short amount of time I was able to yell and move again, though my scream was rather garbled and not very loud. It left me very frightened. Over the next 1 or 2 years, it happened a few more times. I saw an alien standing next to my bed during 2 or 3 of these experiences. All were accompanied by the same feelings and the inability to move or scream. After a short time I would blink and the alien was gone. Once during an experience, instead of an alien there was smoke coming in my room and again I was paralyzed. And again I could see everything in my room clearly…even my sister sleeping in the bed next to me. The smoke disappeared after I blink a few times and suddenly I was able to move and yell for help. That’s when I realized it wasn’t real. The house was not on fire. So I wasn’t being visited by aliens? Was it just an extremely realistic dream? I realized that every time it happened, that I was waking up and was always lying on my back. I stopped falling asleep on my back. The episodes ceased. (Well that type has anyway! Hehe.)

A couple years after that I stumbled upon stories of sleep paralysis online. Now I know what it was! Some people see things. Giants spiders, demons, Darth Vader – I found out that my Mom used to see a black hole on the ceiling above her bed that kept getting bigger. Others just feel a presence. Something that wants to do them harm. (There seem to be different variations of sleep paralysis.) Maybe I just grew out of it, but it’s been a number of years now since it happened to me. I was about 20-21 and I’m now 29. Even though I never had an electrical sensation myself, I’ve read about others having it. I suggest you do some searching yourself to come to your own conclusion and read other people’s sleep paralysis stories.

…so breathe easy and go light on the salt ^_^
redone1867 (4 stories) (37 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-15)
That is good to hear Tom87 I wish you the best of luck and you're right there is a whole other world out there that most people don't even know about. Sometimes it better that way.
Tom87 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-15)
Hey, thanks for the posts, I have been having salt around my bed, tonight I manage to sleep without lights on first time in days hehe, but yeah no sign of it yet, and hope never will see or hear it again,

evilblackwidow9 I don't think I got the courage to stand up for it, hehe it was just freaky but its good for me to know that if I wasn't scared I can beat it, in a way I'm glad something exist that science can't explain, shows that there is a lot more to this world than human life.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
Tom87,
I have learned and perfected(which is VERY HARD TO DO) to steal the energy from entity's. It is something you don't want to try because if you are not careful, they can take you over(something you don't want because they might not want to let you go) but if you stand up to them and have no fear, no matter what they do, they will go away because they have lost the battle. But other times they want to fight. So do your circle of salt and say your prayers. Your faith should keep you strong.
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-13)
Dear Tom87,

I agree with all this advice given by these lovely people below my post.

Tom87, try everything you feel comfortable with trying to help you find a way to keep this unwanted paranormal guest from visiting you.

Please also read some of my advice as given on other authors' story pages.

Maintain and stand within your own power and your fears. It makes it difficult for paranormal, parasitic entities to feed off your energy. The more you stand in your own truth, the more these entities will test you, but stay firm, eventually they will back off completely. They always need stolen energy to survive and need to conserve what energy they do have. Thus, they prefer easier weakened prey.

Please let us know what you have tried and what works or does not work.

The salt I use is sea salt, though I will use table salt in a pinch. ;) You can also (tub) bathe in sea salt first few times for cleansing and later, you might want to mix in protective aromatic oils with the sea salt.

Stand in the center of your truth, Abby
redone1867 (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
the salt should deffinently help or if the spirit came from outside of your room then walked into it put a line of salt across your doorway. Nothing that means to harm you can cross it. I carry salt packets with me everywhere but then again it has many purposes. I agrre with shane. The incense can help soothe anything even help you be more open to understanding what the spirit may want from you. If you burn the incense, take note of any strange dreams you have. There may be a hidden message in them.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
Shane is pulling a "Martha Stewart" on us tonight ;) Once you get rid of the ghost, you can use it to make a nice potpourri that will charm your guests with its exotic and smoothing fragrance. Lol! Just teasing you buddy.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
I would say Lisa is more than likely sleeping right now Tom, as it is 2 am there. You would want to make a complete circle around your bed with the salt. I believe a thin line would do the trick. Also don't forget about the incense as they too can be very potent, and not to mention make your room smell nice.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Tom87 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
sorry Lisa I have read your comment again and understood, ok I will definetly have salt with me tonight, shuld I put trail of salt like amanda advised around my bed?
Tom87 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
thanx a lot guys for all your help, I haven't been seeing the ghost lately but I can't sleep in my room unless I got the light on and the door opened, lol a little pathetic. Lisa you want me to keep a salt around me? How can that help me?

i have been praying to god lately, I think that was a sign for me, I will do a research in religions and see some catch my eye, so thank you for shane amanda and lisa, much apreciated, and thank you for taking your time commenting, I am taking all your comments seriously
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-11)
I understand what Lisa was saying about the salt, it is a Wiccan protection if I am not mistaken. You can also try a Native Amercian ceremony, I wrote the directions for in the articles section of this site. Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-11)
I am not an expert on ghosts but I do know this, the spirit wanted something, from you. Lisa is right you should check the history of the house. But as to the circle of salt it is an interesting idea I have never heard of it before. You also could put a powder substance in he floor, it will not protect you but it is light enough to make a trail.
The spirit could contact you in a non harmful way. You might not be religious but try to do something religious before you go to bed.
Good Luck,
Amanda
redone1867 (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-11)
Well I believe you have experienced a ghost that had drawn energy from something in order to be visible. I think it will try to harm you or wants you to know its there. It may be a child or something a little more complicated. And the noise, I would take that as a sign its trying to harm or frighten you. Whats the history of your house? If it happens again, you might wanna keep salt in hands reach. A circle of salt is very helping. Nothing that means you harm can cross it. Keep me posted.
lisa
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-10)
I believe that what you possibly experienced was a lower level entity. They often appear as black shadows or figures, or in my case a large black mist and depending upon their strength the size that they take. The only other explaination would be sleep paralysis, in which the body is fully awake but the mind is not. If this is something that is bothering you nightly try burning some lavander incense in your room before going to sleep at night especially if you truely feel this is a lower level entity. You need not give up on religion just because of your sexual preference, there are many religions that would welcome you just as you are. The Divine need not be far from you, s/he is in all of us and we in her/him. You just need to do the research and see what you feel comfortable with.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: