You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Strange Dog-human Hybrid

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Dog-human Hybrid

 

This all happened to me a long time ago I was about six when it started, and I'm now 23, and I haven't told many people this because I don't want them to think I'm crazy. So on to what happened, when I was six my parents found this dresser in the attic of our house. Me not having enough for clothes they felt that I should have it so they brought it into my room and I began using it. At first nothing happened that I noticed, but my dad had kept saying that late at night he would see bullet holes in the wall near my room, and in the morning they would be gone. No one believed it, but I was curious so one night after everyone was in bed I woke up and walked out of my room. In the moonlight I could see five bullet holes on the wall. It was after this night that everything went wrong.

After that night I began to have trouble sleeping I kept having this nightmare of a human with a dogs head standing over me in my room breathing heavy, and staring at me. They were just nightmares to me, and I told my mom, and she attributed it to night terrors and bought me a nightlight. This was on going every night. One night while I was having this nightmare I was shaken awake by the blankets on my bed being pulled off of me. When I sat up I looked around and could see a hunched over figure by the dresser staring at me and my blanket was at its feet. Being six I pulled the bed sheet over my head and counted to 10 and opened my eyes and the figure was gone.

The following night the same thing happened but when I looked the figures was next to my bed staring at me. I couldn't scream and I could barely breath. I forced my self to tell it to go away and to my surprise it did. I never saw it again. I thought that this experience was behind me until I was 18.

I was dating a girl who was into Wicca, being her boyfriend I felt I needed to experience it with her. So I had her teach me how to preform an outer body experience. It was during this OBE that I could see the dog creature again. She was supposed to preform the OBE with me, but wasn't able to. I told no one of the experience when I saw her again she had told me she did a OBE and saw something weird. She described the whole creature to me. It was than that we separated because I didn't want anything to happen to her because of this creature.

Its been five years and I still feel the presence of this creature. But I haven't seen it since. If someone has information let me know.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, StarkDublinSigma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TheCynic (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
This story parallels my own in near creepy detail. I know this story is old, but did you ever figure out what it was?
Shadowdragon960 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-23)
I kind of agree it could be Anubis. But if you could tell me just a bit more on what it looked liked like fur color or what age of clothing it was wearing
AndreaRC (12 stories) (31 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
Jinmenken is what dog-human hybrids are usually called. Japanese in origin they're thought to exist in that middle-plane of reality like most other paranormal creatures, including it's cousin the also Japanese Bakeneko/Nekomata.Pretty disturbing man... I suggest, if you still feel its presence but it doesn't directly present itself then to stay very strong willed;its weaved its way into your life and this things a demon;you have to b strong and let it know that it isn't welcome and needs to leave. It seems sort of weak still so persevering over it will probably be fairly easy. Good luck
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
I would recommend placing dog biscuits around your bed, this will at least give the creature something to snack upon while it watches you. It may even gain your trust enough for you to throw it a ball, then take it for a run in the parkland some time.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
StarkDublinSigma,

Sorry I got a bit distracted... Nysa has given you some pretty sound advice... A list of that sort may help you to figure out just what seeing this means or where/why you are seeing this 'manifestation' is taking this shape in your dreams/during OBE.

Thanks for shring please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
DOGBOY,

I some how published a comment on the linked thread before posting here... My apologies...

No one is hating, just wanting to understand where you are coming from. Please follow me over to this experience (it's one of mine) so we may discuss this without detracting from any advice the O/P may recieve here on there experience...

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=5020

I'll even open a conversation over there... Hope you'll join in...

Respectfully,

Rook

This comment from dogboy114 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
Dog boy where do you get your information from that is completely and utterly false. It is these kind of remarks that give Wiccans and Witchcraft a bad name!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
I do not mind people having opinions... Even misinformed ones, I can debate a misinformed opinion, it's when someone presents them in such a way that it seems they are stateing fact instead of their opinion... Well it just rubs me the wrong way.

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
dogboy!
Down boy! Down! Now SIT! Bad dogboy! BAD!
Who the he** do you think you are?
There's no prostletizing allowed here! Now GIT!

Jav 😠
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
dogboy114,

As an ex-Wiccan I take extream offense to your comment. Just where did you get your information from?

I did not worship Satan then, nor do I now. Please do some research before making blanket statments such as this about topics that you obviously have no knowledge of.

Rook

This comment from dogboy114 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Anubis was my first thought too. 😁 Since you saw this thing in dreams, visions & during an OBE I think it is coming from your subconscious. It could, I suppose, also be something that exists separately from you but gets it's form from your subconscious. Either way I suggest you make a list of everything this creature makes you think of. Absolutely anything, from the breed of dog to how you feel about dogs in general to what you think of it's build & skin tone. Try to think about what associations you would have had when you were 6. You should also consider that it might be an aspect of you. Many cultures believe that shape-shifters leave their "normal" body & project their "true form" when they shape-shift. A person unaware they are doing this often sees it as a separate entity & others encounter their "true form" for the first time when they achieve an out of body experience.

This comment from sai-baba is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

crecentblue03 (151 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
O K I need to share this with you, there was this old brown stone in Brooklyn were I and my first born sone lived with his father. One day while peeling potato's in the kitchen my son who was two was crying in the room next to the kitchen I went to him running he pointed up at something and said do you see it mommy do you see it no I said I did not. And took him to the kitchen with me. While in the kitchen I look out the corner of my eye and saw something about the size of a German Shepard the body of one except it had a human face that was deformed. What you saw was a jinn and I was told by our religious leader it came because of all the negative things that was happening in our building. This is what I did I saught refuge in God and it left instantly! So I'm here to tell you your not the only one and no you are not crazy. Thanks for sharing!
n_ishwarya (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
i think what you saw is Anubis the GOD OF DEATH! Believed by Egyptians 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: