You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Zozo The Ouija Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Zozo The Ouija Demon

 

My name is April I'm 21 and have a story to tell you about the experience I had with the infamous Ouija Board. You have heard stories of Zozo the demon right? Well he is real and I have read stories on him but didn't actually think it was true until it happened to me.

Three months ago I had moved in with my sister and I had brought a couple friends over to hang out that evening. We were all smoking a cigarette when I came up with the brilliant idea to play the Ouija Board and ask other worldly spirits questions about the afterlife and questions about the future. Now I have played the board by myself for many years with little to no negative spirits speaking with me, but this evening was different...

We sat at the table and put our hands on the cursor and moved it clockwise around the board as we said Ouija out loud three times. My friends weren't avid believers in the paranormal or using the board from rumors they had heard. I asked "Is there anyone there?" The cursor moved slowly to yes. "Who are we speaking with?" The cursor repeatedly went from z to o and continued to do so after the question was asked. "What do you want?" it quickly spelled out "her". "Who is her?" I asked, it spelled out my friends name and I was freaked. "What do you want with her?", it spelled out "I want her" very quickly.

The cursor returned to moving from the z to the o yet again and I was getting annoyed with this because it wouldn't tell me why it wanted my friend it just spelled out I want her repeatedly. My friend (the one the demon wanted) stupidly called him a p**** and the board spelled out "death". That's when things got bad...

I got angry and told her not to provoke him because he was capable of bad things and I sure as hell didn't want anything happening to my friends. The other friend just sat there freaked out not speaking the entire time as we continued to ask it questions which I don't recall.

The cursor began feeling hot under my fingers and I asked my friends if they felt it too, they said they did. I asked it another question but it's answer didn't make any sense it spelled out "mama" over and over and would not move to any other letters so I cussed at him because I was getting annoyed. The one friend took his hand off the cursor and refused to play anymore and the atmosphere immediately changed.

I could feel zozo in the room now and the air was heavy and I began to get scared. All of a sudden I didn't feel like myself I felt as if something was inside me. I felt the most intense hatred I've ever felt before. I began to laugh hysterically and then cry like I had no control over my emotions. My mood then turned to hatred again and I turned to look at my friend (the one the demon wanted) with the most evil smile. I felt it inside, it wasn't me smiling it was this demon. We all stopped playing the board after that but the heavy feeling in the air and its presence remained. It took a bit before everything felt normal again that night and I felt like myself but when it did I was relieved. I feared for my friends safety that night but fortunately none of them experienced anything after leaving.

My advice, DO NOT mess with the Ouija Board.

Other hauntings by april_0

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, april_0, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Frisian (1 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-01-05)
Lol, I got zozo on the other end of the ouijaboard many times, only to discover he utters total nonsense all the time. I do want to say that all the poltergeist activity stopped after the last time I encountered him, so that's a plus I guess
PurplePanda (18 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-11)
Late to the party, but I just read this about the "Zozo phenomenon."
Http://paranormalscholar.com/unmasking-zozo-the-ouija-board-demon/
RazersharpShadow191 (1 stories) (13 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
Well. You aren't the only one who encountered zozo. Though I wasn't there but on the phone with two of my friends. Once they started and it spelled out zozo I hung up. Big mistake. I felt him there but later got rid of him. 😕 😐
instant_crush (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
is it just me or did anybody else rap-along with Javelina's poem? LOL! =p

Btw, if part 1 made me facepalm, I don't know what part 2 and 3 will do! O_O
mrfknbee (39 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-02-27)
Omg lmao absolute gold the sarcasm by some commenters on here I can't believe someone writes there insulted after reading a story lol
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-26)
Skippy1184: Zozo is SUPPOSED to be a demon so, -how could he possibly have a mother? 😕
I'm not going to say that you made up this experience, it seems that you guys really made contact with some nasty entity and I really hope you know what you were doing and did it properly otherwise you might have trouble coming your way.

Please do not be stupid and get rid of that homemade OB before it is too late and better perform a cleansing of your house and never again use a OB to communicate with a spirit.

Take care.
Skippy1184 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-26)
Hello, I am from Idaho, and last night myself, my sister (Natasha) and another friend made a ouija board and did the first basic thing; name, age and location. It was also Zozo, he kept spelling out "Whore, slut, and B****", we soon realized that Zozo did not like women, or any females for that matter. We asked if his mother was abusive and he said yes. We had a dog in the room and asked if it wanted the dog to leave for better communications, same reply, "yes". As we questioned more and more the answers got more intriguing, Zozo raped his friends wife, so the husband got revenge and killed him by "ripped flesh". The air in the room was thick and stuffy. We asked what Zozo wanted and it said "her" (Natasha) and them said "f*** her" why? " hot" was the reply. And the I got to thinking,...I lost my virginity to the same woman I am still with, and the other two lost theirs without finding love if that how it would be put. Zozo said he doesn't hate me, but hates my sister and my male friend. I believe that has something to do with it. I asked if he could read out emotions and he moved it to yes. That gave me major chills, as my sister was not taking this seriously. So we asked him to move something on the table and he couldn't, we Asked why? We concluded that there was not enough energy being produced by quite possibly me (the only one taking it seriously)., more people; more energy. We asked what colour the lighter is that was on the table he spelt out "Red". My room is upstairs in the west side and my sisters is on the east, so I asked if Zozo preferred a room in the house and he spelt "west". My girlfriend had a nightmare once and she was being choked in the dream and she awoke to see a "dark figure" standing in the corner. We believe this is Zozo. I know this is long but I hope you read this April. I saw a comment that said Zozo is bogus and I truly believe Zozo exists, and in multiple places. As we asked can he be in many places at one time and he spelt out "a lot". Thank you for your post about Zozo, it helps me with this.

-Skippy
Apfelkorn (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
Haha... Nah, I don't think anyone with working brains believe this story. When someone says he or she does, it's just to make us laugh... Well, at least me... Haha
AudreyJay (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
So you REALLY believe this story? I'm not sure if I'm amused or appalled. Lol
Apfelkorn (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
haha... You're funny. Did you just advice everybody to fool around with ouijaboards and willingly call on demons? Just for the fun of it? Really? Haha...
moranlynn (1 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
after reading this story and the comments I am a bit irritated. For those of you non believers have you ever even played a ouijia board? I would like you to play and ask for zozo then come back here I'm sure you thoughts and opinions will change...
Wraithlock (6 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
On a scale of 1-10, I give you a 9 for story telling, and I give you a 1 for Truth. If I have to read another story of Zozo, (A demon created ON THE INTERNET, that apparently stayed under the Radar until the invention of... THE INTERNET, to come out of Ouija Boards and scare the witless and moronic... ON THE INTERNET), so I apologize for the brashness, but I refuse to read parts 2 and 3 because this is a site for True ghost stories... Not made up internet malarchy.
osnapitsDebra (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
Hey april 0 there is a new story on this site called"zozo's lover" its very interesting. Thought maybe you could read it

-Debra ❤
ghostchaser489 (2 stories) (7 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-29)
I think I've read this story before-- this is the second or third time I've set out to read every story on this site (no, I have nothing better to do, don't judge!) -- still, after the third time, contemplating whether I would feel more intelligent after I bashed my forehead into my desk a few times.
JoyBells (3 stories) (60 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-06)
hm... I guess I understand why posters will tease stories and their authors when they question its validity; however, I would simply like to know if there really is a "ZOZO" demon. Seems like there are many people with similar experiences related to this demon (this very well could plainly be internet hype). I'm just interested in knowing the truth.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-13)
[at] PeachyPumpkins000,
And you haven't even read part two and three! That's where it really gets stupid!

Jav
PeachyPumpkins000 (16 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-13)
As I was reading the recent comments on the side, I saw that many of them were on this story. Okay, I just finished reading and, and let me tell you, that's the biggest lie I've ever heard. Zozo the Ouija Demon, a huh, sure. What a bunch of b.s. How did they let her post this? I will give you a little credit though, it was very well told, but other than that... This is pathetic.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-13)
Yeah, I miss Nysa... 😭

Thank you, Thank you... (Bowing low as I sneak away)

Jav 😊
Argette (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-13)
One of the dumbest things I've ever read on here. Like Nysa, I am a little insulted.

But the poetry is great!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-13)
ROFLMAO! 😆 😆 😆...That's awesome LOL...

Fifty fifty 5050505050
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2012-10-13)
Beware of Zozo's Granny...
She's mighty and full of scorn
"Don't mess with my grandbaby kids!
Or you'll wish you were never born!"

She takes no guff,
She's got the stuff,
And we know she can deliver
She's got attitude
With no platitudes
When her finger's on the trigger

"Now just back away!
Do what I say!
For the Ouija I'm the Law!
And don't roll your eyes at me child
Or you'll be eatin' through a straw!"

When Zozo's Granny shows her fangs
And you hear that evil hiss
You know that it's too late to run
And in your pants you'll piss.

I'll say it again
But it's the last time friend
Don't mess with that Demon Clown
His Granny's in a mood today
And she don't f*%# around!

(Love you granny!)

Jav 😲
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
11 years ago (2012-10-13)
I wonder if I'd get more respect around here if posters knew the "zzs" in my screen name stands for "Zozo's"!...That's right y'all!...I AM ZOZO'S GRANNY!...mwah hahahahaha 😆 😆 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-13)
Holy Moly... People are still reading these Zozo the Demon Clown stories? Make sure to check the comments sections in Part 2 for a little song I wrote just for Zozo and all the little kiddies who like to play with Ouija boards. Yeah, I know. But I was bored. 😆

Jav 😁
Onyx_Jill (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-13)
Never try to play with an Ouijo Board and trying to "provoke" someone into attacking you is not always the best idea. Spirits/Ghosts usually tend to be left alone. (I think.)
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-08)
oh my!
Cant get on for a while and when finally do what's the first story I read?
A "demon ouiji board" story AND its the internets very own zozo
Please pass the blanky back when your done with it, its getting cold
😆 😆 😆
Blaqwynter (2 stories) (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
I have to say I'm a bit skeptic when it comes to playing the ouija board. I have played it with friends, family, and even alone. I have not experienced anything out of the ordinary, or "freaky". Perhaps some people are more prone? Indeed, don't mess with the Ouija unless you know what you are doing. I guess I'm just what you call "lucky"...
april_0 (3 stories) (4 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
yes this story is very real ill actually be publishing another experience I had shortly after that I continued to speak with this "being" multiple times afterwords being curious as to what its intention was...
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
Forces of evil on a Zozo nightmare
Ban all the music with a phony gas chamber
'cuz one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag
One's on the pole, shove the other in a bag

Lou
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
I really enjoyed the point where the O/P told her friend not to provoke this 'demon' and then soon after does so herself.

😆 😆 😆

Jav, LSD and Nysa are quite spot on I believe with this one. Blankie anyone?

Rook
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
Again & more with the Zozo? This is like SO 2 years ago... You should look up & get hip to the latest boogey man story trends & maybe you will get better responses from your critics? Seriously this makes me sad to think this is what YGS has come to. F-ing campfire tales that are obviously crap. The help these people should be seeking you can't find on the net. You should be ashamed of your self.

~LSD~

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: