You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Other Family

Real Ghost Stories

The Other Family

 

The stories which I am going to share are linked with my own house. My house is partitioned into two portions, and both the portions have different sort of stories related to them. Let's just start with different sort of activities which we have experienced, happening in our home.

1: We have been experiencing different sort of noises which come through different parts of home. These noises contain knocking of doors, crying of a child, sounds of gestures and talk, sounds of child's play, walking of persons, hearing of Payal or bangles noises and many others.

2. There's been disappearing and missing of different stuff of daily usage at regular basis. Sometimes we find ourselves able to have those things back or else they just simply gets vanished. It has also been experienced sometimes that we have found ourselves able to get any other stuff for the replacement of our lost objects, as the proverb says, You do something for me and I'll surely do something for you.

3. We have experienced sighting of many physical appearances and shadows. They have also been a part of our life in this home.

Today I am going to write only one story. This incident happened around 4 years ago when I was preparing for my FSC exams. The time was around 1 am and I was just to sleep. I put my books and other stuff away and was trying to sleep as I saw a woman standing across the room's door. The upper part of door was covered so I was unable to see the upper body of the woman. My first thought after seeing her was of my sister as if she was entering the room for any reason. I waited for about 3 or 4 minutes but nobody entered so I went to ask my sister that if she'd come, but her answer was in no, and my thoughts were like, wow, was it Samora from Grudge that I've just seen?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ZameerNaqvi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

valkricry (49 stories) (3271 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-01-28)
Zameer. The spirits may not be attached to the house, but the land itself. Do you know if another building had once stood there? Or what the land had been used for/ was? Like had it been part of a farm or a woodland?
ZameerNaqvi (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-28)
Hi to all who have commented, and thanks for welcoming me. There are no such past histories related to our house as we built it at our own after buying the land. Well we have tried to bless our house but they did not leave and there activities were enhanced in reaction, but they never tried to harm us so we have not tried that much to eradicate them. Samora was used in a humerus sense, lol, and she was not wearing white dress, if it had happened, the scenario might have been too different.;)
And Belieever12, Yes there are some good and bad Jinns, and we expect our companions to be the good one's, as they have never tried to harm us physically, and that's the major reason, we have never tried so hard to bless our home and are living our lives with them.
believer12 (11 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-28)
Hello Zameer, that's a very interesting house you have.

I have heard of a belief that there are ancient spirits who are called as Jinn residing in the some of the old buildings.

Many of my friends have stories about their family member's seeing Jinn. They say, like human beings, the jinn can be good and evil both. I can be wrong; please do check the history of your house and then take a decision
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-28)
Hi, ZameerNaqvi Welcome to YGS... Did your house has any bad history?

Regards,
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
I am guessing that she looked like Samora? Long white dress? Maybe?

Have you considered doing a blessing of the house?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: