You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Blow In My Ear

Real Ghost Stories

Blow In My Ear

 

This is my first story am submitting. Suggestions are welcome.

My house faces a lot of mangroves. Earlier it was said to be famous for rape and murder cases.

Coming back to my story I had a fight with my parents one night and I went for a walk around 10:30pm to cool myself down. In India where 3 roads intersect each other it's called teen rasta so while walking and coming to the intersection someone just blew only in my ear very badly. Mind you it was summer not a leaf was moving. I spoke to many people about this nobody believed me.

Then after few days I had a fight with my boyfriend so he had come down to meet me. He parked his car and stood there at the same place waiting for me. I was talking to him and asking him to go when he suddenly asked me to be online and when he went ahead he told me how a force just blew only in his ear.

After a year when my health started to get bad. I used to get angry a lot and also hyper. Not like possessed or something but angry. My mom took me to my native place where a guy just asked me to wait outside and told my mom to get a live chicken and some other things that guy the next day kept it in front of me and then killed the chicken lakeside and asked me not to go out for 3 days.

Till date my mom hasn't told me what was wrong with me had asked her many times. I had asked the guy to whom my mom took he just said that something passed by from your left side while you were walking on teen rasta. And believe me I never spoke about this to him and neither did my mom remember until when I had told him my experience. Dunno aboùt my boyfriend because we broke up shortly after what had happened. Only if I could get to know. Suggestions are welcome.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, prettyscarypri, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
Whatever was there with you has now gone. Its better for some secrets to be left unrevealed. For your case I feel so.

Best of Luck for your upcoming life! 😊
prettyscarypri (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
Thank you [at] downofpower evenue I feel it that way. More of a curse Cause my life was falling apart that time thankfully now everything is fine.
Downofpower (13 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-05)
Suggestions hmmm no for your story due to you are okey now and he removed the curse or bad spirit from you and being angry all time is kind of like near possession for me I am say because I went in this and I experienced the amgry feelings and how you brain works in that time

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: