You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Haunted House My Friend Moved Into

Real Ghost Stories

The Haunted House My Friend Moved Into

 

My friend "D" moved to a very old house complex in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. Well she always had the tradition of having a lot of people around and I always visited her house, and being one of her best friends, took care of her dog Fred whenever she traveled.

The house was a very well structured, but old house and I discovered it was truly haunted after the experiences I had there and what we discovered later on. Every person that spent the night over had in some grade a different kind of experience. I myself, being a medium and constantly going there had a number of experiences I can't even imagine.

"D" moved into the new house with her boyfriend "R", and they constantly had get togethers and all the friends would gather for happy hours and pre night outs. We usually put the beers in the fridge in the kitchen, and whenever I went alone to get a beer I felt a very strange sensation like there was somebody watching me, and had the feeling I needed to get out very fast.

My first real encounter with an entity was at the first time I spent the night there alone. I was upstairs in one of the three bedrooms, and Fred was barking a lot. Fred never stays outside because she got him used to sleeping inside the house. So I went downstairs to quiet him and decided to get myself a glass of water and go back to the bedroom and try to sleep. I went to the fridge and again started to feel that weird sensation, and as I turned around I saw the figure of a man, but could not see his face. The only thing I saw was that he was wearing a marine blue robe, like a tunic. The figure got out of the kitchen like the speed of light and I stood there frightened out of my mind.

The next night I spent the night there, "D" and "R", her boyfriend, were there too. I was already in bed, lights off, just waiting to fall asleep when I started to feel the same bad sensation I felt when I was in the kitchen. One of the sides of the bed was connected to the wall, so I felt this slight wind pass by my left arm and inside my head I heard a voice say "What are you doing here?" I tried to concentrate to identify the characteristics of what this entity looked like (that's how some mediums see the figure of a spirit) and I was able to see it was a male figure, dark skin, but could not see his face. I prayed for all that to stop and finally fell asleep.

The days went by and every time I visited my friend, I had encounters and experiences with not only the blue robe man, but heard children crying, laughing or voices talking, footsteps, bangs on the wall, sometimes it would get very cold in the room or suddenly the dog started to bark nonstop.

She herself never believed me because she is skeptical about everything, but after about 6 months she and her boyfriend started having constant and ugly fights. He suddenly became rude and aggressive and started to treat everybody in a very bad way. He was constantly in a bad mood and started to become aggressive with the dog too. I told my friend she needed to bless the house because the problem was spiritual. And instead of calling a priest, she called a candomble wizard and things just got worst, and "R" just got more aggressive as the days went by.

A few months later I went there one more time to stay the night. Her mother was in town and we started having a conversation about the house. She asked me if I had ever felt any weird sensations, and told me that she was in the room (the same room where the entity communicated with me) and she felt like there was somebody in the room with her and did not want her there. I told her about my experiences and said that I was sure there was a spirit attached to the house and that was not a good thing.

On that same night I decided to sleep in the living room because I wanted to watch TV until late at night, but I ended up falling asleep. That is when I suddenly woke up to my horror, to look down and see myself sleeping on the couch. I looked out the window in despair and saw a young woman walking outside, she looked at me and waved. I felt my body trying to wake up but I was still there awake in my spirit, then I fell down, still spiritually speaking and when I looked up I saw "R" looking at me with a hateful expression on his face, eyes at me like a threat. My body was struggling to wake up and when I finally did I was out of breath and desperately afraid. I sat down and prayed for the rest of the night. At that point I understood that whatever was there was influencing my friend's boyfriend "R", and he was full of hate in his heart and bad thoughts in his mind.

After all these things my friend decided to move to another house, still in the same complex of houses, just across the street. She and "R" had broken up and he was no longer living there. But the energy of the house was still dark and heavy. She called me and asked to help her move, so I would spend the night there and on the next day we would take the boxes and furniture to the other house. I decided to sleep with the lights on, because I really didn't want to feel or hear anything else, and I don't know why, the dark always made things worse.

So I fell asleep and had this very weird dream: I dreamed I had woken up and saw this little boy, maybe 5 or 6 year old, running from my room to hers, and the boy looked at me crying and disappeared. I ran to her room to see if the boy was there and saw my friend crying. She hugged me and said "Don't worry I am here to help you, don't be afraid."

I woke up out of breath, and as soon as I woke up I started hearing footsteps in the room. I prayed but the footsteps didn't stop, so I decided to go to the living room where Fred was, thinking that maybe he would protect me in some way. I laid on the couch and started praying, and meanwhile I started hearing a humming sound, like a woman singing to a baby "hummmhummmm" and I thought "Please God make this go away" but it wouldn't. I tried to close my eyes and sleep and as I started to fall sleep I would hear a voice inside my head "I am not going to let you sleep." This happened until sunrise. I was being haunted at my friend's house by a very strong entity. To me it felt extremely unpleasant and frightening to have that experience. I know a lot people had had experiences but I think I was the most harmed one there, because it was, was really trying to make me go away.

The next day we moved. I was so relieved I wouldn't have to go there anymore, but was still very bothered and wanted explanations. So I decided to ask the gatekeeper about the house, and he told me that nobody ever stayed in that house for more than one year, that around 10 years ago a male witch from candomble bought the house, and he received all kinds of persons looking to do black magic and offerings to entities and all of his crafts were done inside the house, and he was a black man that always wore a marine blue robe.

I am sure that until this day the spirit of the man is in the house, spooking people out and obsessing the weak ones, influencing them to do negative things. I am sure there are other spirits trapped in there, maybe a woman, a child, I don't know. I know that until this day I feel the goosebumps whenever I sit at my friend's porch and look across the street to the windows. I always have the feeling he is there, watching.

Other hauntings by Nsbf1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nsbf1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-02)
Hello Mhanne,

Yes this is truly a creepy story. Until today I get the creeps just to think about it. Thank you for your complements!

Noemi
Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-29)
Hello, Nsbf

I was about to read this last night and I'm so relieved that I changed my mind and read this at morning because if I had, I wouldn't be able to sleep! This is so creepy! You are so brave for staying in that house a lot of times. I hope the next tenant would exterminate all the spirits attached to the house. Great story and thanks for sharing!

Take care
Mhanne ❤
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-27)
Still you were brave to have lived there many times, I'm glad your friend left this place:)
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-27)
Oh my god, Nsbf1986 if I were at yours place I would've ran for my life
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
Nsbf,
Hehe very brave! The courage you had to help you friend says a lot. Happy to know your friend moved out, as it could have probably lead to more happening, and I'm sure you and said friend didn't want that. Enough happened already!

Crazy scary I'd say.

Spiritwaiting
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
Hi spiritwaiting!

Yeah imagine! I look at the house today and it gives me the kreeps just to look at it. I swear I hated to go there, I only went because of my friend and everytime I went I knew something was going to happen. That house could be a movie plot. Lol. I myself don't know how I managed to go there so many times.

Regards
Nsbf1986 (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
Hi Lady-glow

Miracles51031 actually said exactly what I was going to answer. Mediums don't pick up everything. Most of the times we pick up the characteristics of the entity and if it's good or evil, if we are sensitive enough we can have a mental comunication. I asked the gatekeeper about the house because I had to be sure about everything I was experiencing there. And yes, the wizard died in the house.

Regards
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
Nsbf1986... I enjoyed your story and your narration is impeccable... The house seems have many entity trapped... I am glad your friend moved out of the place. Thanks for sharing.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-25)
Nsbf
I agree with spiritwaiting you were very brave to stay in that house. I wouldn't be able to stay there, especially if the boyfriend was starting to act aggressively.

Regards
Red
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-24)
Nsbf,
First of all I want to tell you how incredibly brave you were to stay in the house, time after time.
I have lived in my fair share of haunted homes, and some I could go back to, but others... Not a chance!
I agree with Miracles mediums can pick up on a lot but do need help from guides now and again to clear up the clutter that spirits tend to make and try to keep from the said medium.
Honestly if I saw what op saw, I would've ran out of there so fast, you wouldn't have known I was gone.
Creepy stuff Nsbf!
Thanks for sharing

Sincerely
Spiritwaiting
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-24)
lady-glow - I'm not really answering for Nsbf1986 but in a sense I guess I am. Mediums don't pick up on everything.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-24)
That house sure sounds creepy!

I feel a little confused at you having to ask the gatekeeper about the history of the house. If you are a medium how come you were not able to know/sense what happened there?
Do you know if the wizard died in the house?

Would you have been able to help your friend blessing and cleansing her house? Did you suggest her to ask for the help of the members of your church?

Anyway, I'm glad to know your friend moved out of that house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: