You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Orbs at the Gu Yi Ju Ancient caves

Real Ghost Stories

Orbs at the Gu Yi Ju Ancient caves

 

I am Australian, but I live in china. I go to school here. I have recently taken a trip to the Gu Yi Ju Ancient caves. These caves were the home for the banished emperor and his followers over 600 years ago. The government soon found out the hiding place and sent the royal guard to capture the emperor.

The soldiers finally caught up with them and massacred all of the emperors followers and soldiers, set fire to the camp and took the emperor back to Beijing.

Gu Yi Ju Ancient Caves

We went to the village which is built into the mountain, only a few of these are open. I took about 40 pictures and 15 contained orbs. Most were following my Aunt, who was visiting. They seemed to be drawn to her. One was in the corner on the floor, like a baby would be. Another 3 were over a sacrificial table (for reasons not need explanation) and a very large one in the emperors house. Maybe a royal guard or the Mayor of the village.

These photos have been submitted to many web sites and most people believe that these picture are the real deal. I was freaked when I saw these pictures, because I was actually in the presence of a 600 year old person/spirit.

This is just an experience that I wanted to share to find out what others think.

thanks!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CHINABOY5193, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing it. I found it really interesting. Try taking more photos with orbs in but try getting orbs in other colours.
Moonchild (3 posts)
+3
15 years ago (2008-09-18)
This is a speck of dust. Look at all the dirt on the ground around the feet, if someone is walking right there they are going to kick up dust particles.
CHINABOY5193 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-16)
thanks a lot for replying!

i appreciate your comments and have taken these into account.

i only wanted to find out if these were real, thanks for helping! 😆
querida (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
Omg nice story!
haha, guess who this is?
lol

Seugne'
haha
I want to go there, and that's strange that it actually followed your aunt. I remember you showing me these pictures, lol
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
Okay, again I am going with Ohio on this one. I have yet in all of my research, experiences and other encounters had any orbs at all that could not be expalined.

I would view personl experience and occurance above any orb any day.

God Bless!
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
Thanks for posting, ChinaBoy. Personally, I put ZERO stock in "orbs..." I have never once seen evidence of an orb convincing me it's anything other than a very light piece of particulate matter floating on and being affected by air currents. Some people think that an "orb" changing its vector is evidence of its own agency, but I don't see that. I don't know how many times I've seen a balloon affected by a fan or something and watched it change direction.

In my eyes, orbs are nothing more than this and have no relation to the supernatural.
ozonalions (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
Greetings Chinaboy5193

Huh...kind of weird. You did say that the orbs were in pictures with your aunt.(Gulp)Maybe your... Aunt is... Being... Haunted
no need to scare you but it may be possible that she is. Who knows? It could be what whitebuffalo said.

Clueless

Lauren ❤ ❤
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
Hello Chinaboy. This was a very interesting story, thank you for sharing it with us,. If any place has a right to be haunted this one does. Unfortunately I will have to agree with whitebuffalo, orbs is just too easy explained away. Thanks again for a great story. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-10)
Hi Chinaboy,
The problem with orbs is that they can be attributed to a myriad of things. Dust, bugs, moisture, many things other than the paranormal. I am not saying that you did not capture a six-hundred year old ghost on film, what I am saying is that orbs are inconclusive.
This is interesting, (Not too flattering a photo of your Aunt though 😊) I like a place with a history. I would rather it be a happy one, but the story is riveting anyway. Why were the Emperor and his followers banished?
Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: