You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Portal of my Life

Real Ghost Stories

The Portal of my Life

 

I guess when I was born, I got this gift, a gift that I couldn't face until I was 10. The reason why I couldn't face my problem was that some were good and some very bad, and I was small and I had no one to talk to. Even if I did, no one would understand me, it truly is a small world for some of us. I'm 32 now and I learned that if you don't pay attention to certain things, they won't pay attention to you. It some times sucks when you're at a funeral and you happen to know the person. My personal opinion on the matter is I can see not 1 but 3 dimensions while most people can only see 1. My every day living is a story. I wake up and see people, some can be seen and others you can't and they always mumble. Sometimes, I can't see them, but I can hear them. I also see figures from out of this world, demons with horns, although they never show there actual face to me, but I can smell them and feel that they have bad intentions. I'm a good christian, I guess that's why they don't bother me much. It's funny, the older I get, the more I see and feel.

Aryan Yessayan, God Bless

We are not alone.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Waterhammer (12 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
Greetings! So very nice to hear from you again.

It was mistake, I felt defensive of the author as he was being disparaged upon to a far lesser degree by other users whom I addressed in an unfortunate way. On other sites, that type of language is the norm but now I am quite aware that this is not other sites. I've become more acquainted with your guidelines in the past hour.

By the way I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say about my response to your other insightful response to my pssessed Iraqi comment.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
Waterhammer - I know your apology was in response to valkricry's comment, but why did you have the impression this site was less policed than it is? Even if it was, why would that give you the right to antagonize other members? 😕
Waterhammer (12 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
Much apologies, I was under the impression that this site would have been less policed than it is, I was quite certain no one would read it. Will refrain from such language in the future. I reaffirm my belief in this man's story, and hope he has found peace with that which he sees.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+3
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
Waterhammer, your comment was fine until the last line. Could you please refrain from saying such things? It comes off a bit antagonistic, and offends some. Enough negative karma points and it'll get hidden from view, and your advise with it. That would be a shame.
Waterhammer (12 posts)
-2
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
I believe you completely. You should know that these other things that you see are able to manipulate your brain's chemical balance as well as the electrical connections between your brain's synapses. Your brain is more succesptible to these energies similar to how reflective surfaces and electricity are more conducive to paranormal energies compared to other physical properties. From experience, I can tell you that szhizophrenia medications shut down the receptive nature of your brain from seeing or hearing these things. Someone I knew heard voices that told her secrets about my past that I never told anyone about, she couldn't stop them, and the doctors diagnosed it as szchizoprenia and the medication cleared up the voices. She never found out that what she was hearing was completely accurate. Only I know.
If you ever wanted it to stop, that is how you do it.
To those out there that don't believe him, get off this site and go piss upwind.
phenonw (1 stories) (32 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-01-15)
I experience the same things too. I am glad to know that someone else see, hear, feel more as they get older. It is getting more so Every year. Every Halloween there are More. They use to go away after Halloween but for the last 8 - 10 years they ALL stay.
Lizbeth (9 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
Sorry but I don't believe you. I think you are illusioning. You should probably talk to someone.
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
Interesting story, yes that is true... I use to see things, well ghost only. Thank god! Its like when your older you lose that second sense, cause no one pays attention and opens that second eye, maybe only on accident. I think we could have many, my point is, well we lose that second eye or no one pays attention to it. I am not sure, but I heard of it, that people who concentrate can easily open it. You were obviously born with it open. 😳 😊 😊
Zeynab (2 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
Sorry for the typing error. Please read that word as "professional" instead of profession.
Zeynab (2 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
Frankly, there's just too much drama in this story for any sane person to swallow. I guess, a profession would be able to understand your problem best.
Francois (220 posts)
+3
16 years ago (2008-08-02)
Dear Aryan,

It's good to know you are handling your gift pretty well. The quote "I learned that if you don't pay attention to certain things, they won't pay attention to you" really hit me. You are right, if you do not show fear, then they will not harm you. I guess some entities feed of fear and you and your guardian angel stopped them in their tracks. I hope to hear more about your experiences.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2007-12-11)
aryan, hi. It sounds like you go through a lot, I hope you have someone to talk to about things, we're always here to listen (I should say read). I'd like to hear some more specific experiences you've had, if you care to share. I think there are a lot of people that go through the same thing. You seem to take things in stride, that's good. Thanks for sharing your story.
abdulnafees (4 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
Your mind might be playing tricks or its just your imagination... Try to concentrate or indulge yourself in some kind of activity and you won't feel it.
AngelEyes (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-07-02)
well what I would like to say here is that all the people who don't believe this story are just narrow minded.
i believe if someone shares his or her experience with us we should be kind enough to understand the person on the other side.
please don't mind, sorry if I sound a bit harsh.
n I do believe such people are there. There sure are things around us... The Holy book-Quran says that.
Dan (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-26)
Not saying you're wrong, traci, I, too, am rather skeptical, but the movie was actually pretty realistic with ghost phenomenons (outside of the obvious horror movie bits like people walking around with half a face), so I wouldn't be surprised if many medium experiences look like it.
traci (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-26)
come on louise that is straight from that movie. I do have an open mind but the story is not convincable enough for me.
Alex (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
Its and odd story, I'm trying to be open minded but if you really do experience this stuff you either have an amazing gift or you need to go see a physciatrist.
Kodak (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
I like what you said, "I learned that if you don't pay attention to certain things, they won't pay attention to you"... That's so true.

My brother, who has the sixth sense, have learned to control who and what he sees/hears by choosing if he wants to see it or not.
Haylee (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
Salam,I kinda have a sixth sense. I once heard footsteps at my grandparents house. It made me !*%$# my pants
Louise (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
you sound like a medium! I wish I could see things like that...

traci: keep an open mind :)
traci (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-02-23)
It sounds like you have been watching the movie "Sixth Sense" too much. I do not believe your story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: