You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Nadina

Real Ghost Stories

Nadina

 

Things continue to happen. I tried talking to whatever was causing it and it worked, not for the better. I got a notebook and a pen and went into my sister's room, which was the only room in the house that was cold. So this is how the conversation went.

I wrote: "Is there anyone in here with me?" And then I waited a little while and my hand started writing something, but I didn't know what I was writing.

My hand had written "Yes." And then I got that creepy feeling of being watched I'm so used to having.

Then I asked, "What's your name?" and the answer was "Nadina."

"What are you doing here?"

"I can't leave."

"Why not?"

"Daddy says we won't leave until they leave our land alone."

"How many of you are there?"

"Three."

"How did you die?"

There was no answer, suddenly the room got warmer and I didn't feel watched anymore. So I knew he or she was gone, but I think she is a girl. I decided to do a background check of the house and the land it's built in. Nadina said "our land" not our house.

I'm still waiting for the results of the background check. I was so freaked out by actually talking to one of them that I haven't tried again. But there was something really creepy that happened a couple of days after that.

I had just finished getting dressed, it was Saturday and I always wake up very late on Saturdays. Mom was announcing that lunch was ready and I had my hand on the door knob when I felt someone grabbing my arm and a chill ran down my spine. I was alone in the room.

The doors of my house are polished so you can see your silhouette when you stand in front of them. I was standing there frozen, still feeling someone holding on to my arm when I looked at the door and there behind me, was the silhouette of a little girl and she had her hand on my arm. I looked behind me but there was no one there, then I looked at the door but the silhouette was still there and I could still feel her hand on my arm. Then I got an idea.

I said to her: "Nadina, please this is not funny. Leave me alone!" and the silhouette vanished.

I don't know what to do. They don't scare anyone else in the house, so they obviously want something from me, but what? I could try to talk to them again but I don't know if I'm ready for that.

Other hauntings by mlc13

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mlc13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
Pretty much everything that I was thinking of saying or questioning regarding this story, WB has already said or asked it.

SHELBY ❤ 😊
mlc13 (7 stories) (33 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
WHitebuffalo,
Yeah I have had other weird things happening to me after that. The T.V for example, I'm watching it and it would turn off and on and off and on.
Morticia (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
It's common for spirits to not know that WE consider that they are deceased... Imagine being asked how you died when you don't even feel dead or have much awareness of it happening? It would be a confusing time...

I think it's better to get lots of validation before mentioning being dead... It can be a shock for the spirit to accept this, especially a little kid.

If you communicate with this little girl again, ask lots of questions (to see who/what you are indeed communing with and remember a spirit child should not know the answers to some clever questions) and lead the chat towards the death subject - don't scare her off if she's happy to talk with you.

She may be able to tell you what it is she wants and within reason, you may be the one to help her move on by gentle awakening - not being bombarded with white light & prayers necessarily as not everyone responds well to this type of "help".

Once a spirit knows they have crossed over -they are usually well equipped by instinct to handle the rest on their own. It's the ones who refuse to accept the transition or become troublesome/violent/menacing who need a much firmer guidance or banishing actions in extreme cases. Remember, these are just the residuals of people, experiencing the full range of emotions, some are happy, some sad and some angry - just like you & me. Kindness rules and out of fear comes peace and wisdom. Good luck with Nadina...

Blessed be.:)
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Different story. I don't think I would try communicating that way with a ghost I didn't know anything about. But I have communicated the same way with my younger brother who passed. It really is cool. I didn't know I could do this but should have known because I do have premonitions/precognitions that come true.
XxSamiGorexX (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Whoa this is creepy. If I were you I would not try to communicate agen. 😐
And maybe it's a good thing you told her to leave becuase one good spirit can carry bad ones too.
They sometimes can seem good at first but then they could be evil.
But I dought she's evil just a kind girl looking for attention or someone to talk to who knows she could be playfull. 😁
Carlos (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Te voy a dar un consejo, no vuelvas a hacer algo asi como la escritura automatica. En el peor de los casos, los espiritus creen q tu les perteneces.
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
get your frie4nds then, so you wouldn't have to be scared

God Bless ❤
Dory!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
Wow, mlc13.
In ALL of my experiences of working with automatic writing, the person who is the receiver of the gift has been in a non-communicative state. That is not to say that they were in a trance, but most were pretty close to it. You are, in complete honesty, the first person that I have heard of having this experience in the manner in which you have described.
I need to ask, AFTER you told this little girl to "Leave me alone!", have you HAD any new experiences? If not, I implore you NOT to try communicating again. If she has left, let her stay gone. If you call out to her, you are calling her back in. It is kind of like when you have that pesky neighbor who you really do not enjoy their company, so you ask them to leave and the next weekend you ask them over for games and dinner. It really makes no sense to do that.
Most generally, the only thing most sightings are is a validation of the ghost, for themselves. They do not all WANT something from whoever it is that they are seen by. The way you describe this little girl (In your research, if you still plan to do that, please also look up the name Sanchia. Or a variation of that name.) would imply that she is an intelligent haunt. Being that she is INTELLEGENT (thinking, able to make decisions), you may have already taken care of your "problem" by telling her to leave.
Thank you.
jenjen12 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-24)
wow freaky story, I'm kind of confused tho, lol. 😕

So did you ever find out anything really important about those people or not?
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
oops disregard the mistakes below. What I meant was, "Oh wow I didn't know that you can communicate with them that way". I ought to try it.
Velvet (2 stories) (72 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
Oh wow I didn't that you can try communicatiing that way. Very interesting.
ElectricTNT (1 stories) (45 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
Two things. First, they have done you no harm, so that is not their goal. Second, they may not be focusing on anyone else because perhaps you are the only one in your house that is sensitive enough to notice them. Try communicating again with Nadina to try and find out what they want. Thanks for sharing and let us know how things work out.
Esmeralda (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
Yeah you need to talk to this little girl and whatever else is in that house. But when your ready try to talk to the girl again you will be okay. 😊
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
Hi 😁 Ok Try not to get upset but try talk calm to the girl nadia and she and her need to go to the light I know its hard and pray for her and her family that all... 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: