You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Botswana :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Botswana: Page 1
The Haunted House - The Undertaker My story begins in the company house that was consigned to our family by my Father's job in Botswana, Gaborone in the 1990's. I was about 5 years of age when we moved in and about 11 or 12 years old when we left. I say that it was the beginning of the para-expe...
Search this site:
- My Stalker's Ghost
- Demonic Possession Or Witch Craft?
- Felt Like A Message From My Mom
- The Jumper And The Gap-toothed Old Lady
- Playful Coexistence
- Things I Can't Seem To Explain 2 -it Hasn't Stopped
- Three Animals And One Human Spirit
- Can Mirror Serve As A Portal?
- Apparition Souvenir
- A Haunted House In The Country