You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Botswana :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Botswana: Page 1
The Haunted House - The Undertaker My story begins in the company house that was consigned to our family by my Father's job in Botswana, Gaborone in the 1990's. I was about 5 years of age when we moved in and about 11 or 12 years old when we left. I say that it was the beginning of the para-expe...
Search this site:
- Big Noise In Scarborough
- The Dead Friend That My Father Saw
- Michigan's Haunted Ice Cream Truck
- The Eerie Experiences Near The Church.
- It Pushed Me In The Shower
- Scary Paranormal Experiences In My Place
- The Winged Man Behind The Blackberry Bushes
- The Woman I Saw
- Dead Man In Brown Old Suit
- Was The Image Haunted By A Supernatural Force?