You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Gibraltar :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Gibraltar: Page 1
Playing With Someone She Could Not See by Krista_x
My mum has always said that since I was a baby, when I was next to her she saw as I laughed and giggled, like if I was playing with someone she could not see, she said it was probably her grandad who died when I was just 13 days old. Then at age 4, I went to my grandparents house to live & there ...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House